Tanz

Would a turquoise be able to run for US president?

41 posts in this topic

Do you guys think it would be possible for a stage turquoise to run for US president? Would it be possible for them to survive the political game without compromising themselves? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tanz No. Society is light-years away from such level of leadership.


unborn Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tanz said:

Do you guys think it would be possible for a stage turquoise to run for US president? Would it be possible for them to survive the political game without compromising themselves? 

 

Not now. A solid green like Bernie is the highest for the current state of consciousness evolution. Perhaps the first Yellow-centered leader will appear three generations. . . 

Of course a turquoise person could run. They just won't be taken seriously. They will be perceived as a "quack", "woo woo" or irrational. For example, Marianne Williamson has aspects of turquoise and she was ridiculed and not taken seriously. Based on historical trends of social conscious evolution, a turquoise president is many years in the future.

And it's not just politics. A work at a University and I often need to back away from Turquoise. Mainstream academia just isn't ready for it. If I go Deepak Chopra, I will lose credibility and be dismissed. If I took it far enough, it could even threaten my job. 

Look how societies have treated Turquoise-level leaders throughout history. The treatment is often very ugly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ajasatya said:

@Tanz No. Society is light-years away from such level of leadership.

What about a stage turquoise leader trying to appeal to stage blue, orange and green and modifying/changing his message to win the election?


   ^  ^
=(´ᴥ`)=
 ( )🎀( )    🎄🎄 Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To understand the true value of turquoise you yourself have to have at least a good amount of green, maybe even yellow in you.

Most people in America are stuck in blue and orange. They are too far from being able to appreciate a turquoise leader. 

So no, right now a turquoise leader cannot run for president because likely almost nobody would vote for him.


Knowing is not enough. We must apply.
Willing is not enough. We must do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im confused. I thought the stage turquoise was supposed to be like understanding of other stages and have the ability to morph one self to momentarily become an other stage? Am I totally in wrong here?

Like in my imagination a state turquoise person could use their knowledge to lead a stage blue people towards stage orange, but he wouldn't look like a stage turquoise person to us because he was momentarily morphed into this stage orange person who was leading the people towards the said stage. Is this all just bogus?

Edited by Hansu

Mastery of emotion is achieved when one reads their self-help journal/plans 5 years from the past and does not feel like spooning their eyes out of cringe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Hansu said:

Like in my imagination a state turquoise person could use their knowledge to lead a stage blue people towards stage orange

And how would that go over with a blue-centered person that has resistance to Orange? A blue-centered person that sees Orange as immoral atheists that are arrogant sinners. . . . If it is a blue-centered society, how would that look? An Orange-level person could be seen as an evil apostate. They would likely be ostracized. They might even be beaten or killed. . . How did Aristotle go over in a blue environment?

As well, Turquoise has awareness of Oneness. There isn't a strong dynamic of "I am at a higher level and I need to help these other people at lower levels to evolve". There is a transcendent awareness present - a type of collective consciousness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hansu said:

Im confused. I thought the stage turquoise was supposed to be like understanding of other stages and have the ability to morph one self to momentarily become an other stage? Am I totally in wrong here?

Like in my imagination a state turquoise person could use their knowledge to lead a stage blue people towards stage orange, but he wouldn't look like a stage turquoise person to us because he was momentarily morphed into this stage orange person who was leading the people towards the said stage. Is this all just bogus?

Yes,  this is one of the devil's techniques

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hansu said:

Im confused. I thought the stage turquoise was supposed to be like understanding of other stages and have the ability to morph one self to momentarily become an other stage? Am I totally in wrong here?

Like in my imagination a state turquoise person could use their knowledge to lead a stage blue people towards stage orange, but he wouldn't look like a stage turquoise person to us because he was momentarily morphed into this stage orange person who was leading the people towards the said stage. Is this all just bogus?

I agree in part that for some in turquoise, they are able to pull off playing a roll in such a way that the subtleties will be conveyveyed to those in thier presence and it's possible for a form of transmission to take place for those the role player is intent on reaching.

As Ken Wilber might say, meeting people where they are at - but presented with a metaphorical step latter and delivered with an intuitive intelligence that knows how to get the message delivered.

I don't KNOW but I think it's a valid possibility ,,,,? Just thinking out loud,,,,


"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than being shot in the head, I was thinking of someone had a master level intellect and a turquoise level consciousness. They would be clever enough to put themselves in a position to not to get shot in the head at the same time build an environment for everyone to win including the devils. 

This type of person doesn't exist out of all the turquoise people but basically they would have a firm grasp of the orange world and the turquoise 

Edited by Tanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marianne Williamson is doing just that. I think she's still running.

Her success (or lack thereof) shows exactly what America's reaction to Turquoise is.

Pearls before swine ;)


"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

And how would that go over with a blue-centered person that has resistance to Orange? A blue-centered person that sees Orange as immoral atheists that are arrogant sinners. . . . If it is a blue-centered society, how would that look? An Orange-level person could be seen as an evil apostate. They would likely be ostracized. They might even be beaten or killed. . . How did Aristotle go over in a blue environment?

Probably, but it's always how it goes and it's necessary. There is a lot of example like this in history books.

 
 
 
 
11 hours ago, Hansu said:

Like in my imagination a state turquoise person could use their knowledge to lead a stage blue people towards stage orange, but he wouldn't look like a stage turquoise person to us because he was momentarily morphed into this stage orange person who was leading the people towards the said stage. Is this all just bogus?

Sadhguru is doing this with stage blue Indian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tanz said:

Do you guys think it would be possible for a stage turquoise to run for US president? Would it be possible for them to survive the political game without compromising themselves? 

 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Marianne Williamson is doing just that. I think she's still running.

Her success (or lack thereof) shows exactly what America's reaction to Turquoise is.

Pearls before swine ;)

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/30/18203811/marianne-williamson-2020-presidential-candidate-policies

Who is Marianne Williamson?

The daughter of an immigration lawyer and a homemaker, Williamson was born in Houston, Texas. She was raised Jewish, though she did not regularly attend synagogue as a child. (While her books and lectures quote a range of spiritual leaders from Jesus to Buddha, Williamson still identifies as a practicing Jew and does not see a conflict between her faith and much of the Christian-inflected language she uses in her work.)

Like many self-help gurus, Williamson has often spoken about being aimless and adrift prior to her spiritual awakening. She spent two years at Pomona College, a liberal arts school in California, before dropping out to move to New Mexico, where she briefly lived in a geodesic dome on a commune. She then ping-ponged between the East and West coasts, spending her 20s temping and occasionally working as a cabaret singer. “I sank deeper and deeper into my neurotic patterns, seeking relief in food, drugs, people, or whatever else I could find to distract me from myself,” she later wrote in A Return to Love.

It was around that time that Williamson discovered the book that would determine the path of her career: A Course in Miracles. Otherwise known as the Course, A Course in Miracles is a massive three-volume religious work that teaches that the only real thing in the world is God’s love, and surrendering to God’s plan can lead to inner peace and real-life miracles.

Although A Course in Miracles is often marketed as a secular self-help text, it relies heavily on the language of Christianity; when it was published in 1976, the author, medical psychologist Helen Schucman, claimed Jesus had dictated it to her. Nonetheless, the teachings of the book resonated with Williamson. “I never realized you can’t find peace in your life without forgiving other people,” she told the LA Times in 1992. “I never knew how many of my problems stemmed from my fear of other people

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On 9/4/2018 at 0:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

 

A Course In Miracles is actually a really advanced set of genuine nondual teachings. But you've need to have an open mind and integral approach to make sense of it. Not this black and white thinking you're doing.

 

uIVi8bT8_o.png

.

MARIANNE WILLIAMSON ON THE ISSUES

https://www.marianne2020.com/issues

__________________________________________________________

zdHqXGVM_o.png

D2OZWwSf_o.pngCsYGa4dT_o.png

 

Oy0uD4Rg_o.png

Edited by Nak Khid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A council or group of world leaders would be more appropriate and more in harmony with how Turquoise beings are. This is the usual system in higher frequency, higher intelligence realities and worlds and realms living in peace and harmony. We are heading that direction but as others said, it will be a while until we have collective coherence for that. Although we can accelerate the pace by raising our own frequencies higher and higher. In the end, how it all plays out and how fast it blooms is ultimately up to YOU. You are your projection, you are your creation, you are your experience. What is happening outside of you, the root of that ripple effect all starts and stems from within you. Namaste <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Not now. A solid green like Bernie is the highest for the current state of consciousness evolution. Perhaps the first Yellow-centered leader will appear three generations. . . 

Of course a turquoise person could run. They just won't be taken seriously. They will be perceived as a "quack", "woo woo" or irrational. For example, Marianne Williamson has aspects of turquoise and she was ridiculed and not taken seriously. Based on historical trends of social conscious evolution, a turquoise president is many years in the future.

And it's not just politics. A work at a University and I often need to back away from Turquoise. Mainstream academia just isn't ready for it. If I go Deepak Chopra, I will lose credibility and be dismissed. If I took it far enough, it could even threaten my job. 

Look how societies have treated Turquoise-level leaders throughout history. The treatment is often very ugly. 

There has already been a yellow leader. Obama was yellow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nickyy said:

There has already been a yellow leader. Obama was yellow

That's a bit questionable. I'm not certain how much of Obama was Yellow or Orange/Green. It's hard to tell without knowing him more deeply.

Keep in mind, the higher a person is up the Spiral the harder he is to assess accurately because there is more uniqueness of expression at Tier 2.

Bernie is definitely more progressive than Obama, so I see Bernie as a step up for American politics. He is certainly less acceptable to the mainstream than Obama. America has yet to elect a solid, powerful Green leader. Few people embody solid Green. It's one thing to dabble in Green, it's another thing to really master it as Bernie has.

For America to elect a solid Green leader would be a massive step forward. And it would cause a serious backlash as well. Bernie will not be well tolerated by many people even if he is elected. Turbulent times are ahead as America is forced to go Green kicking and screaming. We need to solidify in Green before we start worrying too much about Yellow. Green is good enough for now.


"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I don't think Bernie is green, his outlook is yellow. I just watched a quick clip of him speaking on Joe Rogan about adopting Canadian healthcare etc and he's not really demonizing big industry, but merely pointing out the pathological bits of capitalism that are proving themselves to be a problem for the whole system.

Green is not really like that, green would dish out everything equally because it demonizes any form of hierarchy altogether. 

Bernie seems a lot more mature at taking the healthier sentiments of green and putting them into action to serve smaller systems that serve larger systems that serve the whole system.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nickyy Or is it just that Bernie is healthy green, and pathological green would

43 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

would dish out everything equally because it demonizes any form of hierarchy altogether. 

 

On the other hand from what I've learned I think you are right about that. A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nickyy A yellow version of Bernie would be more visionary and be more passionate about the future such as something to reform education from early education.  For medicare for all, implement things like nutrition and exercise in the plan with a well laid about plan with some detail on his website.

If Noam Chomsky was a politician he'd be more yellow than Bernie

  

Edited by Tanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now