ivankiss

You are not God and will never be.

191 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Well said, thank you. In general, where has the open mindedness gone? That applies to the whole forum, regardless of which perspective is true or not. It seems that one special opinion on reality (non duality) is preached and every other opinion is not really welcome or considered. Besides I'm not claiming to know the TRUTH, but it's a pity and I'm probably not the only one who thinks so.

Once one becomes conscious of Truth, it would actually be a disservice to teach anything else as Truth.   Have you ever considered this perspective?  

Also, as far as open mindedness, one can conversely make the argument that the student is not being open minded if they do not explore the possibility of what is being said here.   I'm not stating you are not being open minded, just stating that true open mindedness should be free of any preconceived notions or bias about what is being taught.   Complete detachment so they can discover for themselves if it can lead them to Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, remember said:

thank goodness it was an apple and not a tree what fell on newtons head, just realized -  think of it, it would have been a desatser.

also how difficult it would have been for my mom to cut the wood without a chainsaw to put it into my lunchbox for school. and if the chair and table were made of apple we would have to exchange them constantly or we probably would have already found a solution to preserve apple furniture. it would probably be problematic to keep away apple worms and fruit flies would be a real plague. so we would have to use a lot of chemicals.

yes and the table  could  be made from applewood solving the problem

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Once one becomes conscious of Truth, it would actually be a disservice to teach anything else.   Have you ever considered this perspective?  

Also, as far as open mindedness, one can conversely make the argument that the student is not being open minded if they do not explore the possibility of what is being said here.   I'm not stating you are not being open minded, just stating that true open mindedness should be free of any preconceived notions or bias about what is being taught.   Complete detachment so they can discover for themselves if it can lead them to Truth.

Yes you're right, and I always try to see where I'm maybe projecting my own closed-mindedness. And in a way I don't even want to openly question these things. But it's not that I haven't had my own experiences for years. What seems to happen here is that some say "I saw what's really true and everything that's not it is falling short of it" and some say "what if there's still more to transcend and you're just seeing part of the picture?".

And I'm saying this because that's what many great teachers point to: you have to be very careful not to delude yourself. The fact is you only think what's true from your current perspective. I've had a few breakthroughs into love / God / oneness realization. And yet I hold it as a possibility that in the moment of breakthrough, there is only understanding when the mind jumps in and interprets. Yes, you're God in a certain sense. But in a more absolute sense, there's neither you or God, these are all ideas. And since people talk about "the highest truth", no, YOU - BEING - ANYTHING is not the highest truth.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Once one becomes conscious of Truth, it would actually be a disservice to teach anything else as Truth.   Have you ever considered this perspective?  

yes, you wouldn't want to give a baby a hand grenade

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Open mindedness = Close mindedness

2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

yes and the table  could  be made from applewood solving the problem

mhhh appletrees don`t grow so fast, usually they are mostly used for their fruits, but it`s interesting i actually don`t know how applewood looks like. thanks  :)

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

yes, you wouldn't want to give a baby a hand grenade

Haha that's a bit extreme LOL but yes that's the idea .❤?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, remember said:

mhhh appletrees don`t grow so fast, usually they are mostly used for their fruits, but it`s interesting i actually don`t know how applewood looks like. thanks  :)

It's not a problem Behold this
Applewood table

___________________________________________________apple = tableiTgXcO9z_o.png

____________________________________Table Chair (Chable)________________________________________

Unusual-Chairs-Multipurpose-table.jpg

Chair = Table

@Nak Khid wan`t to impress me? or want me to impress you?

is this table made from dehydrated reclaimed apple fiber?

i`m not sure if chair table hybrids make so much sense - hybrids are one way to go out of many.

actually i liked this one for the fun factor:

131767_1_800.jpeg

Edited by remember

4 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

@VeganAwake That’s just one perspective

I already agreed with you that that perspective is true but you seem adamant in having me limit myself to just that one 

I wasn't thinking about just you when I posted it. 

I'm trying to help you and a few others understand that duality is an illusion  from direct experience. ❤

The broader perspective you are claiming is the misunderstanding itself.

You're transcending nonduality talk is the ego at work. It's almost as if you are claiming to understand infinity + 1, which obviously makes no sense, since we are describing the all-encompassing already.

You are trying to understand the absolute with the mind which is impossible. 

You are seeking outside of yourself and not doing the difficult work of turning within and dropping the false self(Maya). This will hurt your ego and it will immediately want to resist this information but I assure you it's the truth.

Remember if you think you already know the answer, you won't do the difficult work. This is actually what is meant by: "The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge" meaning if you think you already know the answer, it will blind you from finding the truth.

This seeking outside of yourself can keep you trapped in Maya your whole life.

I love you bro ❤ ❤ I hope you can appreciate the straightforwardness of this message. It's from my heart and the very definition of tough love. ❤ 

I'm always here if you want to chat more on private message ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@modmyth

21 hours ago, modmyth said:

What do you actually get out this, practically speaking? Emotionally, mentally, aesthetically?

This is why I tend to focus on direct experience/ understanding, and then the function of the mind is to be a transmitter/ translator of sorts. Does this insight come from direct experience? Help me understand.

When you look at other human beings, or any other physical creations, do you viewed them as God?

Or do you viewed them as God's creations?

If God is not in the picture, then think about how you deal with creations? 

Your relation to the visible creations. Nature, human beings, animals, spirits, laws, morality, creation's rights etc. 

Some people worship their desires. It's how you live life in alignment with the Absolute Reality. Of what's natural to your true nature. If you got Reality wrong, then you won't be in-flow. So it is important to get it right. 

If you viewed everything as God, what is the implication? How your action would be? Towards creations (re:everything). 

The Absolute cannot be applied in the relative. You have to use relative law in the relative world. That's why people are still dependant on technology, and are still on survival mode, unless.. you have Allah with you.

-11Nov-

For me, as a muslim, it is a way of life. And it actually works. When you pray, Allah answer your prayers. When you ask for His blessings, He'll give His blessings. When I said Allah, it is not a concept that i'm analysing for utilitarian purposes. Allah is simply my Creator. And the Creator of everything else. Whatever that we see in this physical reality, is a manifestation of Allah's creations. Including you. 

I don't truly understand Allah's rules & laws. My path is about understanding those. And following His Guidance. This is the spiritual aspect of my life. 

(It is actually related to "everything" else. So yea~)

?when others says this world is like a dream, it is somehow true. Literally. Your eternal life begins after your death. Literal death. Not a conceptual death. Not a fake resurrection either. But the Actual one.

[When I no longer see your physical body on earth.]

Use your free will wisely..

only the physical manifestation got free will. Once you're dead, your freedom of free will, will be taken away from you. It will be the end of your "action". 

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, remember said:

@Nak Khid wan`t to impress me? or want me to impress you?

is this table made from dehydrated reclaimed apple fiber?

i`m not sure if chair table hybrids make so much sense - hybrids are one way to go out of many.

actually i liked this one for the fun factor:

131767_1_800.jpeg

what's the name of the lower dog on the mat?

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

I wasn't thinking about just you when I posted it. 

I'm trying to help you and a few others understand that duality is an illusion  from direct experience. ❤

The broader perspective you are claiming is the misunderstanding itself.

You're transcending nonduality talk is the ego at work. It's almost as if you are claiming to understand infinity + 1, which obviously makes no sense, since we are describing the all-encompassing already.

You are trying to understand the absolute with the mind which is impossible. 

You are seeking outside of yourself and not doing the difficult work of turning within and dropping the false self(Maya). This will hurt your ego and it will immediately want to resist this information but I assure you it's the truth.

Remember if you think you already know the answer, you won't do the difficult work. This is actually what is meant by: "The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge" meaning if you think you already know the answer, it will blind you from finding the truth.

This seeking outside of yourself can keep you trapped in Maya your whole life.

I love you bro ❤ ❤ I hope you can appreciate the straightforwardness of this message. It's from my heart and the very definition of tough love. ❤ 

I'm always here if you want to chat more on private message ❤

Being more inclusive makes me more egotistical from your perspective. Fair enough

Edited by Synchronicity

@Synchronicity  actually I think you're an amazing super intelligent guy. ❤ I was trying to help with a misunderstanding that had me confused for a very long time.

In my experience there has been several layers to understanding nonduality. Some lucky people get it in one shot but I am going through a gradual Enlightenment experience.

I would like to awaken at least one person on this forum, it would be a cherry on the ice cream sundae. 

Maya runs deep and it's much more clever than I originally understood.... It can transform into a loving and spiritual ego.

You can always spot the ego by the feelings of guilt, separation and incompleteness.

The ego always wants more more money more power more knowledge More Love more enlightenment more of everything it's never satisfied.

This work involves emptying your glass and realizing you are trapped in The Matrix before starting. 

It's not easy but it is also not hard.

I love this quote: "The great way is not difficult for those who have no preferences"

When you drop the false self and become nobody you realize you are the all-encompassing one consciousness. ❤

Is this something you think you can do?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I love this quote: "The great way is not difficult for those who have no preferences"

In other words, "Wherever God leads me" , or "following God's Guidance"  

is basically it. 

But, have you found God? ..

@VeganAwake Thank you for the compliment. 
Saying the self is false is still just one perspective amongst infinitely many: 

1. the self is false (valid) (Which is why I’ve been agreeing with you)

2. the self is real (valid) 

3. It’s both (valid) 

4. It’s neither (valid) 

on and on and on to infinity...

You haven’t experienced the validity of the others yet which is why, from your perspective, I’m wrong. You want me to limit myself to just your perspective as if it’s the whole Absolute Truth. 
You paint what your saying in this peaceful light of “I want you to awaken” but I just see someone who wants to be the only one right in this conversation and wants me to agree with them and exclude other POVs

I could very well call this devilry but I won’t because again, your perspective is valid. It’s just not Whole

then again, whether Whole is better or worse depends on your experience. So you don’t need to conform to me

Edited by Synchronicity

21 minutes ago, Angelite said:

In other words, "Wherever God leads me" , or "following God's Guidance"  

is basically it. 

But, have you found God? ..

Yep that's it also...

If you mean God as the bearded man in the clouds, no and I haven't been looking for a long time.

If you are referring to the all-encompassing isness, my cup runneth over. ❤

The Kingdom of Heaven is spread out upon the Earth but men do not see it...❤

From A Course in Miracles: "Nothing real can be threatened nothing unreal exists herein lies the peace of God"

@Synchronicity I'm definitely familiar with the absolute Infinity teaching but I am really starting to believe that it has been completely misused and taken out of context. It's definitely hindering progress when misunderstood.

In my experience this absolutely anything goes approach does not hold up in the court of Awakening.

See Illusions cannot mix with reality because they were never real or true. Only what's true is true.

The Mirage of the Coca-Cola machine in the desert is not the real Coca-Cola machine where you can get a cold beverage and quench your thirst. They are not equal as in they don't produce the same outcome.

I would trade an infinite number of being rights for your Awakening my brother. ❤

Anyways it was very good chatting with you very interesting and deep topic. I hope you have a good night my brother and talk with you soon.❤

Edited by VeganAwake

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Synchronicity I'm definitely familiar with the absolute Infinity teaching but I am really starting to believe that it has been completely misused and taken out of context. It's definitely hindering progress when misunderstood.

In my experience this absolutely anything goes approach does not hold up in the court of Awakening.

I can accept that. That’s a perfectly valuable insight to offer. What you’ve found to be true is true 

Nice chatting with you too?Have a good night

10 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

This is a great video explaining the illusion of duality ❤

That's our residential enlightenment quoter Eputkonen from EngagedNonduality. Didn't know he made vids too. Cool, will check them out :)

@Natasha  Oh cool...Yes I actually found him on this forum and spoke with him on the phone he is a very nice guy.

His videos are short sweet and straight to the point. ?