ivankiss

You are not God and will never be.

191 posts in this topic

no reward, no punishment, no karma.

no low, no high

no left nor right

litteraly.

a story in your head.

there is "law" like in physics, but thoses laws doesn't work according to your awareness/self referencing system. ( could be, I don't know, doesn't seams like )

because all choices are rooted in ego, in delusion.

choice of being love or selfless, a delusion again.

wanting to do the right or wrong things, that's already living in delusion.

there is only pure breathing and acceptation of being a pure observer.

Enjoy crying, suffering and everything, you cannot avoid being a physical spectator of this all interactive movie game of art.

you're all just playing with your mind and words salad, there is litteraly no higher states of thinking.

unless you choose to stop thinking and start only "being".

Edited by Aeris

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@dimitri It's the same.

This is just about letting go of the ideas about God or Love. Disarming the one who believes there is a war. Not making an identity out of God or Love. Not trying to capture it or contain it. 

Love can easily be used as a justification for cruelty by the spiritual ego. Just like God.

"Everything is love after all". 

Which is really just the individual saying;

"I do not know how to consciously love myself and others."

It's not that there actually is no God or Love. It's just that there must be no clinging to the idea of those. Once you let go of Love and God; Love and God is all there is.

You feel me?

Everything you are saying is a product of spiritual ego. Saying everything is love doesn't equate to someone not knowing how to love themselves. Thats pure nonsense and a projection of your own thought process. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I meant "everything is love" can be used as a justification for cruelty. And that is a sign of an inability to love. Why does that seem like nonsense to you?

And yeah, sure, this is just thought processing. So?

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I meant "everything is love" can be used as a justification for cruelty. And that is a sign of an inability to love. Why does that seem like nonsense to you?

Yeah, its just thought processing. This thread is all about using thought processing to reinforce duality. There is no separation between you and God. It is you.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Nak Khid Does anything exist?

Yes and No. 

Depends on you and your view.

If there is you, you sure can have an experience of separation and it will be real to you.

Absolutely speaking, there is no separation because the limitation itself is made out of the same "substance". That which seperates one from the other IS one and the other. And so there is no one and no other.

That which "separates" God from God is the notion of God. 

That is why "I AM GOD" is "false".

It's true in a sense, but it's very sloppy. And misleading for those still seeking.

It is not the "Highest Truth", as some of you like putting it.

The "Highest Truth" is that there is no God. But that's way too hard to grasp and swallow for the one who has developed an ultra spiritual ego. There's no fun in that for it. It loses its superior position and is forced down off of its imaginary throne. That's why it rather clings to the idea of it being God as hard and as long as it can. 

If you think about it, that's a dream come true for the ego.

To be The Highest. The Wisest. The Almighty One. GOD.

It's easy to see through it.

It's also hilarious xD

This is stealth atheism employing multiple "have your cake an eat it too arguments"

This  forum including the founder is mainly comprised of  people who believe saying "I am God" is a valid statement and people should declare it
but you are saying the most profound statement is  "hilarious" ???

Interestingly saying "I am God" offends both the Christian, Muslim and Jew
- as well as the atheist (if not inspires reactions of "hilarity"  by some

And to say that you are not God  according to many in the forum is  devilishment
(but you have cloaked it in insulation)

@Nak Khid Does anything exist?

Yes and No. 

Depends on you and your view.

If there is you, you sure can have an experience of separation and it will be real to you.

Absolutely speaking, there is no separation because the limitation itself is made out of the same "substance". That which seperates one from the other IS one and the other. And so there is no one and no other.

That which "separates" God from God is the notion of God. 

That is why "I AM GOD" is "false".

So you are saying separation does not exist 

but the statement "I am God" (aka God is me)  is false because it is a "notion" ???

and notions are statements of separatism?

Are you sure about that? Just because something is a "notion" .
How do you know it's a "notion" and not "The ultimate truth" right under your nose??

How do you now you not being God is the actual notion ? 

The "Highest Truth" is that there is no God. But that's way too hard to grasp and swallow for the one who has developed an ultra spiritual ego. There's no fun in that for it. It loses its superior position and is forced down off of its imaginary throne. That's why it rather clings to the idea of it being God as hard and as long as it can. 

If you think about it, that's a dream come true for the ego.

To be The Highest. The Wisest. The Almighty One. GOD.

It's easy to see through it.

It's also hilarious xD

So 9 pages in you reveal there is no God

If that had been page 1 this would have been a 9 page thread?

You are saying "I am God" is just a big ego trip, 

That's what the Christians, Muslims and Jews would say

meeting you half way

31 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

yes, obviously rape and murder is not love

(but could be accommodated by people who  believe that God = Love & Hate
and that God also indulges in devilshment)

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid Good job :) 

I see no point in arguing over this. As I said in an earlier post; not trying to change anyone's mind here. Just documenting and sharing my own process.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Nak Khid Good job :) 

I see no point in arguing over this. As I said in an earlier post; not trying to change anyone's mind here. Just documenting and sharing my own process.

@ivankiss On that note this would be a good time to close this thread.