BlessedLion

What is it to be Alpha-Male & Conscious

22 posts in this topic

I look around at examples of "Alpha-Males" in society and see guys like Connor McGregor, Pablo Escobar, Presidents, etc and think this certainly cannot be correct. 

 

I almost think of it terms of monkeys, like they are alpha on a very low conscious level, using violence, anger and fear to gain their positions. However, they still get to rep the power, money, not taking shit from anyone, and ultimately the women, the pick of the litter females. 

 

Today i went to feed some monkeys in thailand and there was one who was the alpha, he was fucking any female he wanted and got all the food. he was also the most relaxed and least fearful of all the monkeys, he wasn't worried about shit. 

I think about this in society, how does a Male be alpha without having to use fear anger and over-powering to do it? I want that position, the women, the money, the respect, but does it have to be done in such a low-conscious way? I know the typical spiritual answer is to "transcend" those desires, but that itsn't how i use spirtuality. I want to be in this world, accept my desires and live them out in the most badass way possible. That means fuck as many hot women as possible, travel, experience life, and basically fuck the world and life. I meditate a lot and do a ton of inner work and have come to this conclusion. I like being a man, l love my desires and ultimately i have to accept my monkey side that wants these things, maybe in the future ill get over it. 

 

Anyway, back to my point, what do you define as "alpha"? Is it just being the chill guy who is comfortable with himself? I think nature doesn't lie and if you are truly Alpha, you are fucking a lot of women.

 

Excited to hear your guys thoughts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alpha males might get all the food and women, but they're also the ones expected to defend and - if need be - die for the tribe. Those perks come with big risks. Also, since being an alpha looks so attractive, other strong males will always be trying to take the positon from you, and if they succeed you'll be shunned by everyone else, so it's really not as "stress free" as it looks. 

In my opinion, rather than worrying too much about chasing material status, focus on self-actualising instead, and all the things you want (money, girls, confidence) will start coming naturally to you, only it'll be in a more conscious and less stressful way (what's trying to hook up with a random hot girl every week in meaningless sex compared to one or two relationships with beautiful, thoughtful partners who let you be open and vulnerable and very damn intimate with?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say go for it. 

Being alpha is a double-edged sword though. To be alpha, you have to be accepted as being alpha by your peers. So in a way you can only be alpha by getting the approval of your betas. If they don't accept your alpha qualities then you've lost and you're just a beta or less, time to move on.

Saying that, you do need to have an alpha mindset to even get there in the first place. That just means you actively want it, which you clearly do.

I don't think you need to be alpha to fuck a lot personally, but it probably helps. For example, you could just be a beta and hang around with an alpha and get his spoils. Human inventiveness doesn't have any limits.

A real alpha is someone who is comfortable and in control in any situation they find themselves in. That mostly takes intelligence and experience and a shit load of confidence.

 


Don't eat soup with chopsticks. Pick up the bowl and drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlessedLion Your description of alpha is quite accurate IMO xD

Whether you are Alpha or not depends to a large extent on your hormones. It's not so much a choice. If you have genetically low testosterone, for example, there's no way you will become Alpha. On the other hand, someone with very high testosterone is much more likely to develop the tendencies you described above. 

But that alright. You do not need to be Alpha. Being Alpha has its own problems. Great minds, inventors, sages usually tend to be much more Beta.

It's often the Betas who actually rule the world, they just don't make as much noise as the Alphas. This is because as we make technological progress, your ability to think becomes more important than who can drum louder on his chest.

Bill Gates is a good example of a famous Beta.


Knowing is not enough. We must apply.
Willing is not enough. We must do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Apparition of Jack Thanks for your response, that is very thought-provoking and true. I like what you mentioned about the relationships, I've had many a times the drunk hook up and it is very shallow. I like to think that these things will fall into place as i continue my inner work and have seen a few of them actually do that in more conscious ways, good stuff...

@LastThursday Very interesting, I have seen the classic scrape off from the Alpha by his friends as far as women go. I do question if it is something i really do want in life, seems stressful and it isn't something i want to get nuerotic about. 

@Shiva I love that! Interesting indeed how the "Alpha" is no longer just the physically strongest one, there is a lot more at play in human societies as we are more complex. Bill gates for example could probably be having nightly 3 ways with 20 yr old swedish chicks, but he is still at nature a Beta. Also, alphas are quite rare in societies, true alphas, which is why they lead groups of 100s. I think it isn't worth pursuing , and there are levels. Obviously don't get walked on , but no need to try and lead the whole group, that's just not me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah, exactly how you describe it in the OP... just being yourself and going with the flow.

Forget this whole culture of alphas and all these weird terms. Do your things and be authentic, honest and genuine. 

Which is very sexy.

Trust me, better be weird and yourself, than faking stuff. It's just... ugh ew, nope.

 

Spend more time alone, knowing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Explore your mind, your soul. Find yourself. 

Out with the junk and just be.. YOU!

That's the whole idea of all this journey.

 

It works for females too. Ever since I am myself I am very confident even when I say dumb isht. Many people say I am naturally attractive through being me.

When I was thinking in terms of alpha female and popular hottie and all that, I had a deep rooted anxiety... :( 

And trust me, I am so much better and more popular and beautiful, inside and out now that I don't think like that!

new6_11.jpg

Love-Yourself-Quotes-2-1.jpg

d33b8db15adc491d16009b128b09ba0e.jpg

know-yourself-be-yourself-trust-yourself


Wherever water flows, life flourishes: wherever tears fall, divine mercy is shown. - Rumi

MY LIFE PURPOSE - ART YOUTUBE

Aquarius Sun / Scorpio Moon / Cancer ASC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shiva said:

@BlessedLion Your description of alpha is quite accurate IMO xD

Whether you are Alpha or not depends to a large extent on your hormones. It's not so much a choice. If you have genetically low testosterone, for example, there's no way you will become Alpha. On the other hand, someone with very high testosterone is much more likely to develop the tendencies you described above. 

But that alright. You do not need to be Alpha. Being Alpha has its own problems. Great minds, inventors, sages usually tend to be much more Beta.

It's often the Betas who actually rule the world, they just don't make as much noise as the Alphas. This is because as we make technological progress, your ability to think becomes more important than who can drum louder on his chest.

Bill Gates is a good example of a famous Beta.

Excuse me but wth is alpha and beta what does it mean???

im not being mean i just dont get ittt

Edited by Aquarius

Wherever water flows, life flourishes: wherever tears fall, divine mercy is shown. - Rumi

MY LIFE PURPOSE - ART YOUTUBE

Aquarius Sun / Scorpio Moon / Cancer ASC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget all this "alpha male, beta male" bullshit, be confident, live purposefully, and that will make you more alpha than a man who is always questioning whether or not he is being alpha and juggling around these silly terms. 


"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An alpha who is self actualized will look like those who help others grow and learn.  Dali Lama, Jesus Christ, Leon the site owner, many others.

There are indeed female alphas. Look for those women who are leaders and helping others in the face of adversity.

What is important to an alpha changes with moral development. Money and power for the younger, fame and notoriety, for the older, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Austin Actualizing really nice! thanks a lot, well sometimes the comparison needs to go deeper than only comparing the obvious, although the george w. pic was legendary.

Edited by remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 11:55 AM, BlessedLion said:

I look around at examples of "Alpha-Males" in society and see guys like Connor McGregor, Pablo Escobar, Presidents, etc and think this certainly cannot be correct. 

 

I almost think of it terms of monkeys, like they are alpha on a very low conscious level, using violence, anger and fear to gain their positions. However, they still get to rep the power, money, not taking shit from anyone, and ultimately the women, the pick of the litter females. 

 

Today i went to feed some monkeys in thailand and there was one who was the alpha, he was fucking any female he wanted and got all the food. he was also the most relaxed and least fearful of all the monkeys, he wasn't worried about shit. 

I think about this in society, how does a Male be alpha without having to use fear anger and over-powering to do it? I want that position, the women, the money, the respect, but does it have to be done in such a low-conscious way? I know the typical spiritual answer is to "transcend" those desires, but that itsn't how i use spirtuality. I want to be in this world, accept my desires and live them out in the most badass way possible. That means fuck as many hot women as possible, travel, experience life, and basically fuck the world and life. I meditate a lot and do a ton of inner work and have come to this conclusion. I like being a man, l love my desires and ultimately i have to accept my monkey side that wants these things, maybe in the future ill get over it. 

 

Anyway, back to my point, what do you define as "alpha"? Is it just being the chill guy who is comfortable with himself? I think nature doesn't lie and if you are truly Alpha, you are fucking a lot of women.

 

Excited to hear your guys thoughts

 

You want someone to tell you how to be. That's why you're not getting any sex. Alphas don't go onto internet forums to ask others how to be alpha.

Not not picking, just trying to get you to look at what you're doing honestly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlessedLion ok. So, be the man you want to be. No problem. Just remember, even alpha monkeys will not be alphas forever. They will one day be defeated by another stronger, younger, better looking alpha monkey. At least for human beings, we have more options than monkeys. Why not explore those options now rather than wait till you're older? Why learn the hard way like a monkey? Yes, I'm talking about improving and living a better life your way, but taking into account the consequences and responsibilities along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being more masculine or a alpha male is not something you should strive for. Should you strive to more more feminine? No, you should try to best the best version of yourself

 

 

Edited by Spiral
Made start-time in video more specific

You can't be enlightened, no one can.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, Shiva said:

@BlessedLion Your description of alpha is quite accurate IMO xD

Whether you are Alpha or not depends to a large extent on your hormones. It's not so much a choice. If you have genetically low testosterone, for example, there's no way you will become Alpha. On the other hand, someone with very high testosterone is much more likely to develop the tendencies you described above. 

But that alright. You do not need to be Alpha. Being Alpha has its own problems. Great minds, inventors, sages usually tend to be much more Beta.

It's often the Betas who actually rule the world, they just don't make as much noise as the Alphas. This is because as we make technological progress, your ability to think becomes more important than who can drum louder on his chest.

Bill Gates is a good example of a famous Beta.

No, his description of "alpha" is not accurate smh.

You can find many examples of alpha with "high consciousness" and "low consciousness", and same for betas.

Being alpha doesn't mean being a prick/asshole, etc. 

To me, being alpha means being a leader, being on your purpose, being grounded, having the ability to respond in any given situation, etc.

In this day and age, there are different solutions available if your testosterone is very low. TRT is one of them and works very well.

To me, LEO is actually an alpha. He is nowhere close to a beta.

How did you even become a mod here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

To me, LEO is actually an alpha. He is nowhere close to a beta.

I see Leo as more of a learned alpha. He had to put in a lot of work doing pick up, studying social interactions, leadership, etc. To some other people these things come natural.

However, at the end of the day, alpha and beta are just labels. It's all relative to one's perspective and these terms mean different things to different people.


Knowing is not enough. We must apply.
Willing is not enough. We must do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shiva said:

I see Leo as more of a learned alpha. He had to put in a lot of work doing pick up, studying social interactions, leadership, etc. To some other people these things come natural.

However, at the end of the day, alpha and beta are just labels. It's all relative to one's perspective and these terms mean different things to different people.

It doesn't matter weather he is a "learned" alpha or not - at the end of the day he is alpha.

My point, is that your definitions are clearly outdated, and this may mislead people on here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, Shiva said:

Bill Gates is a good example of a famous Beta.

@Shiva

Steve Jobs was very alpha and he did more than what Bill Gates did IMO. Edison was very alpha and he did a whole lot. Einstein, very alpha. Richard Feynman. Its not black and white, I don't think being beta correlates with inventiveness indefinitely, sure you could make the claim that people that tend to be much more withdrawn are people that use their minds more, and that withdrawnness could be called beta.  So sure on average people that are not loud, are withdrawn have a tendency to be more imaginative in their thinking and therefore inventive. 

It is IMO wrong to assume that being withdrawn and beta are one and the same thing. Fundamentally being beta is the playing into your fear and not having courage to confront your fears head on, this is different than withdrawnness, but it playing into your fear tends to manifest as withdrawnness. 

Being beta is being fearful, it is living with low self esteem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now