moon777light

Leo is releasing a how to detox heavy metals vid woohoo!

48 posts in this topic

(im talking about the latest blogpost) @Leo Gura

i can firsthand tell you how much it fucks with your brain when you have a bad diet and try to do shit, like you literally cant. Its hard to even properly meditate when you eat even subpar. I had a horrible lesson taught about 2 years ago when i had a terrible sleep cycle (going to sleep at 2 am and waking up at noon) and diet (i ate ramen 3-4 times a week, underate some days, overate others, binged on cookies and potato chips. this went on for about 6 months all while doing crossfit at th same time) until my system couldnt take it anylonger and everything tipped over. My hands and feet started getting numb, insomnia, dizziness, crying for no reason, depression, memory issues, major weakness (i had trouble getting out of a chair). I was convinced i had MS or lyme disease. But the doctors found nothing on mri's. It went away slowllyy after fixing my diet and sleep pattern but im still repairing. I still cant sleep yet like how i did before, im still trying to eat healthy but its soo freakin hard to stay discipled enough to restrict things like pasta/bread/cheese and sweets. I know when i meditate too, i make the fastest progress when i eat clean even for only a few days. SO stay healthy lol and that goes for myself  too

Leo is already pending on most of his promises ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Dang, that would be amazing! Finally someone whos vocal output makes sense is making a video about detox ?

I really hope this video becomes reality soon

Fresh squeezed organic juices of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs for 2 - 6 weeks followed by a water fast with distilled water should detox most of your heavy metals. Drink 3 - 4 liters of liquids a day and exercise(anything that stimulates the lymphatic system) in the sun daily(sweat it out) preferably bare-feet and maximum body/sun exposure. Iodine, Silica, Magnesium, Chlorella, MSM and Vitamin C are some excellent supplements to detox the body and counter balance the toxins.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

22 hours ago, pluto said:

Fresh squeezed organic juices of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs for 2 - 6 weeks followed by a water fast with distilled water should detox most of your heavy metals. Drink 3 - 4 liters of liquids a day and exercise(anything that stimulates the lymphatic system) in the sun daily(sweat it out) preferably bare-feet and maximum body/sun exposure. Iodine, Silica, Magnesium, Chlorella, MSM and Vitamin C are some excellent supplements to detox the body and counter balance the toxins.

Can you tell more about how detox works exactly ?

Maybe other people know good sources/books about detoxing your body from metals ? I need to know more.

14 hours ago, Pristinemn said:

Can you tell more about how detox works exactly ?

Maybe other people know good sources/books about detoxing your body from metals ? I need to know more.

From my understanding, heavy metals are stored deep within the tissues and cells and unless we do a proper detox/cleanse/fast we never go deep enough into the tissues to release and remove them, especially ones that are stored deeper within the tissues/cells that sometimes only water fasting can get too. I always go back to this website that i have been using and sharing for a while now that is targeted more at radiation but heavy metals fall into the same category. I find it very effective. Its a short read but explains a lot https://ybertaud9.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/fighting-radiation-exposure-naturally/

Fulvic Acid or (Shilajit) is another Powerhouse that comes to mind when it comes to detoxing heavy metals.

?
❤️

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 10/28/2019 at 10:30 PM, pluto said:

wait, can you still exercise while fasting? for how long do u recommend a water fast?

39 minutes ago, Pernani said:

wait, can you still exercise while fasting? for how long do u recommend a water fast?

Yes but lighter than usual. Something like Yoga, Walking, Rebounding ect.. No weight training.

I personally recommend 11+ days for the deepest physical cleanse but you can start off with 3 - 4 days then work your way up to 7 - 8 and then up to 2 weeks. All depends on how you feel, If you feel absolutely amazing or feel like a new born child again, no need to go further.

I would detox body with raw fruits and vegetables and or their freshly squeezed juices and herbs/supplements i mentioned beforehand to get rid of most of the toxic stuff then after a month or so of this ease your way into a water fast. You can also supplement with Flaxseed or Hempseed oil 1 Tbsp a day if you never done strict raw fruits and vegetables before as not many can handle more strict detox protocols so some purified oils may help and also you want "organic" foods because "conventional" are usually sprayed with chemicals.

The Joy of Perfect Health by Tom Chalko is a simple and effective book on detoxing and water fasting.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I am training in the gym every second day for muscle building and I am interested in detoxifying the body. How can I keep my muscle mass during this detoxifying process? Is this even possible? I need high protein level every day.

I dont want to loose my gains 

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Yes but lighter than usual. Something like Yoga, Walking, Rebounding ect.. No weight training.

I personally recommend 11+ days for the deepest physical cleanse but you can start off with 3 - 4 days then work your way up to 7 - 8 and then up to 2 weeks. All depends on how you feel, If you feel absolutely amazing or feel like a new born child again, no need to go further.

I would detox body with raw fruits and vegetables and or their freshly squeezed juices and herbs/supplements i mentioned beforehand to get rid of most of the toxic stuff then after a month or so of this ease your way into a water fast. You can also supplement with Flaxseed or Hempseed oil 1 Tbsp a day if you never done strict raw fruits and vegetables before as not many can handle more strict detox protocols so some purified oils may help and also you want "organic" foods because "conventional" are usually sprayed with chemicals.

The Joy of Perfect Health by Tom Chalko is a simple and effective book on detoxing and water fasting.

Thanks a bunch man, will check out that book! Need to get rid of all the oreos from my body hahaha

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

@pluto I am training in the gym every second day for muscle building and I am interested in detoxifying the body. How can I keep my muscle mass during this detoxifying process? Is this even possible? I need high protein level every day.

I dont want to loose my gains 

Wont be possible, especially if you wanna do a water fast but it could be sustained with daily bodywork exercises while doing a juice fast or cleanse provided adequate caloric intake. John Rose on Youtube is a Master in Juice fasting/cleansing and he is also muscular workouts 3 times a week and maintains it. You can always go back to building muscle after you clean and detox your body you will gain more efficiently.

At the end of the day its up to what you want more, vibrant health, well being, mental clarity and mind/body/spirit balance or big muscles.

Dr Robert Morse is also a ocean of knowledge when it comes to fasting and detoxing with raw living foods.

@Pernani My pleasure :)

B R E A T H E

@OBEler I used to be into body building i was at 80kg of muscle and 10 - 12% bodyfat but i felt like shit, bloated, mental fog, pimples, skin and stomach issues ect.. because i was forcing myself to be much heavier than my natural weight which is around 70kg. After i did a proper cleanse and fast, i felt reborn, i was back down to 65 - 70kg but i felt better in every way imaginable.

I may lost some strength, but my mood, my power, my efficiently, my mental clarity, sharpness and energy is 100x more than it was back then.

I would never go back to stuffing myself to look big but i don't mind being muscular, you just have to stay consistent and muscles will grow regardless if you use weights or not because if you are constantly pressuring the muscles, they will adapt, they will grow :)

You want strong muscles not big muscles. When you are strong, being big becomes obsolete. All my gym friends are 90 - 100+ kg and i can still hit harder than them because i focus mostly on my core and my true power, while all they focus on is size to show off while i focus in health, well-being and longevity. All of them have head full of grey hair and they are only in their late 20s because they have stressed their bodies so much with excessive training, crappy food and supplements. They're bodies are screaming for a rest inside but they are too clouded in mind to notice it.

All the best

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto What does your workout/diet look like now? And what was your cleansing process like? The benefits you mentioned are very intriguing.

4 hours ago, Alistair Kershaw said:

@pluto What does your workout/diet look like now? And what was your cleansing process like? The benefits you mentioned are very intriguing.

Its quite a long process, i am always fasting, cleansing for many years now but initially i slowly and gradually cut out meat, dairy and processed foods, sugars, salts, oils ect.. and introduced more fruits and vegetables and weaned off from gym and bodybuilding to yoga, martial arts, tai chai, gi gong and shaolin arts, dance, swimming and general active/athletic sports and eventually fell into deeper cleanses and fasts which i did phases of only fruit and raw foods for a while paired with herbal supplements and antioxidants then got into juice fasting and water fasting and even dry fasting at one point and from there i have been flowing ever since :)

I don't follow any routines per say, i just go with the flow with how i feel. I do more yoga, rebounding and martial arts these days and just be more playful whenever i am outdoors i am monkeying around feeling and keeping my body flexible and alive like a baby and less focused on strength because it tends to make my body stagnant and less efficient to sustain and contain higher frequencies.

As for diet i mostly consume with the seasons so now its summer here in Australia and i am consuming most fruits and little cooked food sometimes or in the evening or the occasional salad with nuts and seeds or sweet potato, chickpeas, mushrooms to make me feel more grounded if i have too much energy but other days i am fasting most of the day and consume very little depending on how i feel. I usually don't eat from 8-9pm till 1 - 4pm next day and Ive been doing this naturally for quite some time now, if i ever consume anything before that its fruit or freshly squeezed juice which i later found out about the 3 body cycles. http://public.thinkmoreraw.com/3-body-cycles

I remember Prabhaker(sorry if i misspell the name) one of the more wiser beings among the forums said the reason why these Enlightened Masters and Yogis do all these crazy stretches and exercises multiple times daily is because the body needs to be at perfect or at least near-perfect health to sustain Enlightened Energy(if you will) and i am starting to understand the true depth of this because when i find myself slacking off movement and nature, my awareness slacks as well because if i don't use it, i lose it.

The Mind benefits from Stillness we all know but the Body is equally as important and the body benefits from Movement. Together when used equally allow Self as Awareness to remain purified and ever-present in day to day life. Balance ☯

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I would love to do a water or dry fast but I am already very thin (66kg/146lbs at 185cm/73inches height. And I maintain that weight with around 2500-3000 calories) and have trouble gaining weight. 

Would you recommend fasting nevertheless?

Edited by GreenWoods