moon777light

Leo is releasing a how to detox heavy metals vid woohoo!

48 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@pluto I would love to do a water or dry fast but I am already very thin (66kg/146lbs at 185cm/73inches height. And I maintain that weight with around 2500-3000 calories) and have trouble gaining weight. 

Would you recommend fasting nevertheless?

You burn a lot of energy, i am the same and i used to eat that much, you won't lose much if you are naturally thin, maybe 4 - 6kg at most in a one week water fast which is mostly the fat and deep stored toxins within the fat and excess junk in the body which is a good thing because its only temporary. Find what works best for you :) I recently did a 9 day fast and got down to 60kg from 65kg when i started. When i was 75kg i also got down to 65-62kg in a 7 day water fast so my natural weight is around 65 but if i workout a lot averages around 70.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

19 hours ago, pluto said:

You burn a lot of energy, i am the same and i used to eat that much, you won't lose much if you are naturally thin, maybe 4 - 6kg at most in a one week water fast which is mostly the fat and deep stored toxins within the fat and excess junk in the body which is a good thing because its only temporary. Find what works best for you :) I recently did a 9 day fast and got down to 60kg from 65kg when i started. When i was 75kg i also got down to 65-62kg in a 7 day water fast so my natural weight is around 65 but if i workout a lot averages around 70.

Thank you :)

I will try a dry fast once I live in my own home, if my parents find out I am fasting they will think I have at last gone insane...

I searched in leos blog and didnt found the video about detox from heavy metals. I need the biggest amount of info because i work with a milling machine and  there is always metal particles in the workplace, mainly aluminium and iron.

@Moreira oof, did you get tests done for heavymetals? also yea he didnt do a video just talked about it in a blogpost, and in one recentish youtube video (maybe the nootropics one?),mentioned that he visited a naturopath and was put on a detox plan for heavy metals and felt much better since, so its workin. Not exactly heavy metal but related per se is a liver and gallbladder cleanse by Andreas Moritz, if your exposed ot aluminium everyday for years you need to heal your liver as well

What is the best waterfilter out there ? And what are the options ? Filtering water from heavy metals, etc is one of the first steps of prevention. That being said, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this, so anyone any tips, or reliable sources of information ?

6 hours ago, Pristinemn said:

What is the best waterfilter out there ?

Best one is water distiller. You can buy or make one.

How effective would you rate ayahuasca for detoxing (heavy metals)?

Can it remove toxins just as well as a water/dry fast or is a fast needed if you want to get rid of the very deep stored toxins?

@pluto @GreenWoods what do you think about the ayurvedic way of drinking ghee to detox the gut - i`m not really specialized on that but i know that it`s part of traditional panchakarma how they do it in india. although in a vegan diet i would probably take in coconut oil or so instead...

some toxins are more fat resolvable and the fat is supposed to take the toxins out of the guts, and if you exchange fats it might be that it could be healthier for people who are underwheight to accompany their fasting with it, or maybe to do the fat drinking in advance. or afterwards - i`m not really sure if the ghee drinking is only until the purgation day or also afterwards, would have to research that.

what i read about dmsa is that there is a possibility to just smell it over a longer period of time to detox - sounds weird but seems to be the safest method. problems with dmsa are that you will also loose on all minerals and you can get alergies from it. it`s contraindicated for multiple sclerosis patients, leads to epileptic cramps in that case. (would be interesting if he would recommend that for the masses - its a chemical for serious cases)

Edited by remember

I know how to detox heavy metals from the body. You get a witch girlfriend and she makes a potion for that. Unfortunately Leo never showed us how to get a witch girlfriend. :(

Now seriously Leo, make the video about evolution at least. I'm very curious about your view on this since you mentioned it.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:56 PM, moon777light said:

Very interesting, thanks:)

@Hatfort LOL

@remember Unfortunately I still have very little knowledge about nutrition and health. But I guess that method works but a water or dry fast is probably way superior. Though it would be nice if it were just as effective as one wouldn't lose so much weight... But I guess it's worth looking into for skinny people.

yeah, dmsa is not to be taken lightly... A good way would probably be to first try some natural ways like the ayurvedic way or fasting, then get checked how much heavy metals are still in the body and then weigh the risks and benefits.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:30 PM, pluto said:

Fresh squeezed organic juices of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs for 2 - 6 weeks followed by a water fast with distilled water should detox most of your heavy metals. Drink 3 - 4 liters of liquids a day and exercise(anything that stimulates the lymphatic system) in the sun daily(sweat it out) preferably bare-feet and maximum body/sun exposure. Iodine, Silica, Magnesium, Chlorella, MSM and Vitamin C are some excellent supplements to detox the body and counter balance the toxins.

This is great! 

Where do I get distilled water? What is it? Water but cleaner?

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Distilled-Water

Edited by Aquarius

On 11/18/2019 at 4:53 PM, GreenWoods said:

@remember Unfortunately I still have very little knowledge about nutrition and health. But I guess that method works but a water or dry fast is probably way superior. Though it would be nice if it were just as effective as one wouldn't lose so much weight... But I guess it's worth looking into for skinny people.

yeah, dmsa is not to be taken lightly... A good way would probably be to first try some natural ways like the ayurvedic way or fasting, then get checked how much heavy metals are still in the body and then weigh the risks and benefits.

why do you think a water fast is superior to detox with oil? at the moment i`m much in for a multiple phase approach. ayurveda is in that sense really good, because it includes manual therapy, phyto medicine and cleansing with medicated oils. some toxins bind to oil better than to water. if combining different methods i would start with something that separates and flushes the toxins from the tissue, especially from the brain is difficult, then use something that chelates, or binds the toxins then use the ghee or coconut oil to get everything out of the system and afterwards do a water fast. the water fast is probably much similar to ayurvedic purgation day. and after the waterfast use special diet to detox and refill further with a lot of fruit and so on. perfect situation to change eating habits in general. (and i read also something about streangthening and detoxing liver and kidneys in advance already two to six week in advance)

@pluto isn`t destilled water also damaging the cells? so probably there is a limit of how much is possible without damaging the stomach. so how much destilled water a day? and like with the dmsa it would probably also be a good idea to restore heavily on all essential minerals at the same day maybe even - so destilled water in the morning and minerals in the afternoon or so... no?

Edited by remember

On 14/11/2019 at 10:04 AM, moon777light said:

@GreenWoods i didnt know this post existed, thanksss :DD 

Yeah I understood the value of detoxing very very quickly :D. Unfortunately I focused on some other stuff and didn't take the time to detox very deeply :P

On 11/22/2019 at 9:13 PM, remember said:

why do you think a water fast is superior to detox with oil?

Based on the very little understanding I have, it just seems that a fast would go deeper than a detox with ghee alone, but I don't know . But if you mean the ghee plus Vamana, Basti,Nasaya, ect then it could be very powerful too, but doing these things at home might turn out difficult.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:13 PM, remember said:

if combining different methods i would start with something that separates and flushes the toxins from the tissue, especially from the brain is difficult, then use something that chelates, or binds the toxins then use the ghee or coconut oil to get everything out of the system and afterwards do a water fast. the water fast is probably much similar to ayurvedic purgation day. and after the waterfast use special diet to detox and refill further with a lot of fruit and so on.

That sounds like a very good approach. Dry fasts are even more effective than water fasts. So one would lose less weight with the same effects.