Nivsch

Aren't psychedelics the proof that reality must be at least PARTIALLY physical?

30 posts in this topic

The mushroom you eat changes your entire perception.

The only way you can keep saying reality is not physical at all, is if a placebo mushroom/placebo 5meo has the same effect as the real thing.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The only way you can keep saying reality is not physical at all, is if a placebo mushroom/placebo 5meo has the same effect as the real thing.

100% physical vs. 100% nonphysical is a hyper-duality. Saying that reality is *partially* physical is a big breakthrough. Going from 100% to 99% is a much bigger jump than going from 99% to 1%.

5-meo is both physical and nonphysical. We can create a pure physical reality with a physical brain, physical neurons and physical neurotransmitters. Nothing wrong with that. It's not a war between two sides. . . Yet staying within a physical vs. nonphysical construct, we will be limited to an all physical construct. . . For example, if one creates a duality of beautiful or ugly and believes that everything is ugly, it is a limiting contraction. They will be missing the beauty. And they will be missing an infinite number of inter-connections between beauty and ugliness. 

Reality is Actual Existence, at the current moment, what is perceived and experienced.

A Dream is Reality when it is playing in the Actual Moment perceived. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Nope. Your dream still has limits. Your dream still has walls and floors, and behaves remarkably similar to your waking experience the vast majority of the time. The masked character with a knife in your nightmares still stabs you and you can feel pain, even if you wish it not too in the moment. 

The mushroom is a perception that alters a very special perception called your brain. Neither are "physical." Think of it like a line of code, the mushroom algorithm, that influences or activates other lines of code when executed (eaten). Physicality is not a prerequisite for altering perception. Your hidden metaphysics was to assume that the mushroom was physical. "The mushroom you eat..." What if "you" and "mushroom" are not physical nor separate nor existing in time and space? 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

While you are asleep dreaming, pick a magic mushroom, eat it and notice you will also start tripping in your dream. That dream mushroom changed your perception in the dream. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

You didn't pick and eat a mushroom and then have a psychedelic trip, you only imagined that you did.

10 hours ago, mikelyons said:

You didn't pick and eat a mushroom and then have a psychedelic trip, you only imagined that you did.

The same imagination applies to both dream states and wakeful states. . . 

On 8. 10. 2019 at 8:11 PM, Serotoninluv said:

100% physical vs. 100% nonphysical is a hyper-duality. Saying that reality is *partially* physical is a big breakthrough. Going from 100% to 99% is a much bigger jump than going from 99% to 1%.

5-meo is both physical and nonphysical. We can create a pure physical reality with a physical brain, physical neurons and physical neurotransmitters. Nothing wrong with that. It's not a war between two sides. . . Yet staying within a physical vs. nonphysical construct, we will be limited to an all physical construct. . . For example, if one creates a duality of beautiful or ugly and believes that everything is ugly, it is a limiting contraction. They will be missing the beauty. And they will be missing an infinite number of inter-connections between beauty and ugliness. 

@Serotoninluv  Are you trying to say that the question of physical vs nonphysical is not answered by the everything is Consciousness realization?

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The same imagination applies to both dream states and wakeful states. . . 

On 9. 10. 2019 at 5:03 AM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

While you are asleep dreaming, pick a magic mushroom, eat it and notice you will also start tripping in your dream. That dream mushroom changed your perception in the dream. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise @Serotoninluv  What if I've never done a mushroom trip and I don't know how it feels, would I still start tripping even in a dream?

@Serotoninluv ? like your answer. I had an impression (maybe wrong impression. If Leo see this - fix me if I was wrong) that Leo meant that EVERYTHING is imagination and/or everything is non-physical. 

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Serotoninluv ? like your answer. I had an impression (maybe wrong impression. If Leo see this - fix me if I was wrong) that Leo meant that EVERYTHING is imagination and/or everything is non-physical. 

You are creating a duality between imagination vs. real and physical vs. non-physical. This has practical value and is useful to function in the world. Yet upon closer inspection, there are not two distinct categories of imagination or real nor of physical or non-physical. We can see inter-relationships. As we look closer, there are more and more inter-relationships - eventually the construct of imagination and real breaks down such that imagination = real and real = imagination. In this context, everything is imagination (and everything is real). . . If we want, we can reverse course and construct again. We can re-construct categories of imagination vs. real. And we aren't limited to two categories. We could have multiple categories like: imagination, pseudo-imagination, integrated imagination/real, imagi-real, quasi real and real. We can create whatever we want. 

4 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Serotoninluv  Are you trying to say that the question of physical vs nonphysical is not answered by the everything is Consciousness realization?

The question of physical vs nonphysical is both answerable and unanswerable. We can construct categories called "physical" and "nonphysical". Since we now enter the relative, it would be hard to get everyone to agree. What is "physical"? Most people would say something like "Well you know, physical. Solids, gases and liquids". Would wavelength be physical? What about energy, entropy, feelings, memories? Can a thing have some physical aspects and some nonphysical aspects? All dualities break down.

It is like asking "Is the question of heads vs. tails not answered by the whole thing is the coin realization?". Well, the whole thing is the coin - and we can create constructs of the coin and say "This side is heads and this side is tails". And then we can observe an infinite number of inter-connections between the heads side and tails side such that heads vs. tails collapses back to the coin. 

4 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

What if I've never done a mushroom trip and I don't know how it feels, would I still start tripping even in a dream?

If you dreamt you traveled to the moon, did you travel to moon?

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The question of physical vs nonphysical is both answerable and unanswerable

This thing has slipped through my thingers, thanks buddy! 

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yeh this is tricky xD 

Psychedelics are of course imaginary, just like everything else.

@Nivsch It doesn't make sense to you precisely because your worldview assumes there is an external physical reality. Once you drop that assumption, all the sudden psychedelics cease being physical objects and all of your objections fall away.

My claim is not that everything is a hallucination except psychedelics. My claim is that everything is a hallucination, including psychedelics. Which means, when you eat a mushroom, you're not actually eating a physical substance, you're hallucinating eating a mushroom.

There is no difference between a mushroom, a chair, a house, a tree, your body, your Mom, or Santa Claus. All of them are just different kinds of imagination.

Taking psychedelics helps you to realize this. Yes, it's strange-loopy and paradoxical. As it must be since everything is ONE.

So go hallucinate eating some mushrooms ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A window on which water flows. Water of all colors, including translucent water.

Each of the infinite possible colors act and effect their surrounding colors in different ways. Some expand their own color, some dissolve other color, some mix and some create new colors. And some colors interacting create translucent water.

The translucent water is Awakening. All other colors are everything else. You, the world, meditation, yoga, psychedelics. All are merely different colors on the Divine Window. The absence of color, the translucency of water, reveals the window beneath, the colorless color beneath. The color which has no form and no name, the color which has no color.

Meditation is one color, psychedelics are one color, yoga is one color, death is one color. All that is is water colored in a different way, yet some water creates translucency, some water reveal translucency, it reveals the window beneath, that which is beneath the window. In essence it takes the absence of color for that which is beneath water to be revealed.

Yet the window is beneath all colors, that which is beneath the window is beneath all window and all color. In the end, the water, the window and that beneath window is all revealed to be one. Within the window there is all color, within that which is beneath window is all color, within color there is window and that which is beneath window.

The transclucency of water will reveal that the window is water, that which is beneath window is water. It reveals that within translucency there are all colors and that within all colors there is translucency.

When you eat mushroom, mushroom is color and color changes other color, it might even change color into translucency. All that is is colored water.

There is no fundamental difference between the Isness of death, mushroom, meditation. The Isness dances and plays around with itself, it vibrates and swims. When Isness plays, sometimes it becomes so thin that the Glowing Void within is revealed.

Reality is obviously not physical, because it is magical. Physical it is only to the degree magic allows it to be.

Glory to Israel

It is completelly empty. Actually. You can become it, actually you are it. Such a sense of freedom. It is amazing. 

6 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Your soul did. Not your body but your soul. 

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics are of course imaginary, just like everything else.

@Nivsch It doesn't make sense to you precisely because your worldview assumes there is an external physical reality. Once you drop that assumption, all the sudden psychedelics cease being physical objects and all of your objections fall away.

My claim is not that everything is a hallucination except psychedelics. My claim is that everything is a hallucination, including psychedelics. Which means, when you eat a mushroom, you're not actually eating a physical substance, you're hallucinating eating a mushroom.

If I were to flip your word "imaginary" to "reality" , then everything is reality. In my language everything is reality. 

If you can changed forms in your "imaginary" world, that would mean I can change my forms in my "real" world. 

...Can I be a light then? Physically changed into a light. [Real question]

My last name means "rays of light" or "a brilliant light". 

@Angelite Hard to actually see it without spiritual Practises. Conciousness is like unified Field. 

All of this is actually Spirit/Nothing. Even if it is completelly empty has everything positive as attributes. 

Actual Substance of Reality is Pure Love. 

Reality is not physical at All, literally. It is not like how we define it but how it actually is. 

Aha i know. It is when you deny God, you deny everything. Denying all It's creations. 

Quran, Chapter 21. Verse 1 to 47.

Reality in a nutshell. It's purpose, God, truth, the earth & the universe, life & death. 

[7:164]

[7:169]

Document 6_2.jpgDocument 5_3.jpg

-The Words-  

I love this. 1.4.2019

Edited by Angelite

@AngeliteExactly you do not have a head. Your Actual head is whole universe. Even reflection of your false face" something you indentify is tiny part of whole Universe. 

As @Jack River very Well said. 

You are the face that connects All faces. 

All these verses poi t back to You, you are Just not Concious of them. 

You do not see the World you are the World. 

Main Purpose of Conciousness is to show you that you are God. That is All Conciousness is constantly doing. But you deny this. You want to stay arrogant and claim you own yourself (separated self /body self with finite mind). 

If you desired Truth about Allah I am sorry to say but Reality Will hunt you down as long as YOU deny and resist. All of this is creation of your Heart. Stop denying Infinite Love/Conciousness /Your Actual Self drop egoic mind(from very head you need to lose). 

Edited by zeroISinfinity