undeather

The Egg [KURZGESAGT - In a nutshell]

45 posts in this topic

Never thought something like this would come from this channel
Just WoW!

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Amazing! Great share!! Thank you!

Its also insightful to read the comments under that video ;)

Wow. I had always loved this youtuber and his amazing animations. But that is a turqoise level video. Brilliant.

4 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

Amazing! Great share!! Thank you!

Its also insightful to read the comments under that video ;)

Actually the comments are of people who are very rational and don't get the point at all. lol :)

Wow love kurgzegat and the egg but never thought of mixing the two, I suspect that beautiful art like this spreading more often on the internet is a much bigger deal then we all realize as well :) its one of the many but ACTUAL slow but steady steps towards waking us all up

I was going to post this

The video isn't very precise and I'm not sure about the "multiple universes" thing

Just now saw this topic.

Great stuff!

Charlotte posted The Egg and then I added another one with it and added a link to this channel there. ?‍♂️?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

What if this entire video is a fantasy ?

How to prove it ?

@Aeris Are you being serious?

Out of all possible paradigms, selflessness is a really good one. Assume it, live it, and see what happens. If the video is true, then you should experience unprecedented amounts of growth.

I'm a fan of their videos. Their unique talent lies in developing visual language to communicate complexity.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I always wondered why the Egg deals only with reincarnation as humans. Why not other life forms? Fish, trees, bacteria, rocks?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

@Aeris Are you being serious?

Out of all possible paradigms, selflessness is a really good one. Assume it, live it, and see what happens. If the video is true, then you should experience unprecedented amounts of growth.

I'm a fan of their videos. Their unique talent lies in developing visual language to communicate complexity.

I didn't meant to say that materialistic or others are goods, I m dogma-me.
I don't understand the word "selflessness" besides my own reality, I will push my projection into this word

it doesn't mean something "solid" to my experience.

what is selflessness ? what are you pointing to ?

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris your intelligence is bound by the amount of things you are willing to consider. If there is a solid boundary of 'you' that you firmly believe in, then you are contracted to consider things in relation to that. Selflessness is the expansion of that boundary to include more and more things to consider.

The 'I' of this video is humanity, but that is still a boundary.

Selflessness is not 'something', it is a way of perceiving emptiness where something is. Emptiness in the sense of blurring the boundary, boundlessness, not in a sense of being unimportant/redundant.

Edited by tsuki

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I have debunked that to myself. So my conclusion is that it's not true.

I'd say: do what's best for you, but having read many of your posts, I'm not too sure about that in your case.
You are so dedicated to defending your misery that I'm not going to give you any advice even if I feel compassion towards you.
Many blessings.

I felt so incredibly loved and safe while I watched that video. 

Thank God

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Aeris your intelligence is bound by the amount of things you are willing to consider. If there is a solid boundary of 'you' that you firmly believe in, then you are contracted to consider things in relation to that. Selflessness is the expansion of that boundary to include more and more things to consider.

The 'I' of this video is humanity, but that is still a boundary.

Selflessness is not 'something', it is a way of perceiving emptiness where something is. Emptiness in the sense of blurring the boundary, boundlessness, not in a sense of being unimportant/redundant.

Gotcha.

I have the boundary of my self. But you don't know that this 'I' has maybe no boundary.

I do not want emptiness. I want fullness

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

I have the boundary of my self. But you don't know that this 'I' has maybe no boundary.

One of the ways of measuring it is the presence of time.
The more effortlessly you rest in the present moment, the more expansive this 'I' is.
It's not about 'not caring', being indifferent. It's about living for the benefit of everything.
Following your gut benevolently, but without avoiding violence.

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

I do not want emptiness. I want fullness

Good!

Edited by tsuki