MsNobody

Leo on JRE

19 posts in this topic

https://www.joerogan.com/contact

https://twitter.com/joerogan

I think it’s time for Leo to go on Joe Rogan podcast. I’ve been sending emails and tweets but I think if we all do it together the chances are higher. 

Just sick of the comedians and fighters he has been talking to xD

what do you guys think?

I go to his comedy shows sometimes, I’m thinking about drawing something for him and giving it to him in one of his stand up shows, of course I’ll write a letter mentioning Leo :ph34r:

I think we are a very big community with the power to manifest this, so I’m just trying to figure out how. 

And I dispense your negative comments if you are here to say “joe Rogan will never listen” “joe Rogan is too orange” “joe Rogan only invites bla bla bla”

Actualized.org changed my life drastically, I keep thinking about the potential of changing other peoples lives too if they had access or were exposed to his content. 

Leo has almost a million followers on YouTube, a little bit of us speaking up wouldn’t be a bad idea :) 

C078282C-CC82-4CE0-808B-2AA29EF0292C.jpeg

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

A SAND (Science and Non Duality) lecture would be perfect for Leo. 

I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan is aware of Leo. Leo has said if he wants him on he knows where to contact him. He's already tried to reach out before. No need to pressure it. 

@cetus56 ohhh that would be perfect too! Love SAND 

@fridjonk haha I was mainstream society before started watching his videos, we can’t forget about the power of planting the seed ? ?

@Shadowraix yes he might cause he follows Leo on Twitter, but I think the public needs to ask too, I’m not pressuring, just asking for help and sharing my idea with you guys ?

Guess you havent seen that thread of Joe taking the piss out of Leo?

Dont think he will have him on anytime soon?

7 hours ago, loub said:

@Garuda What thread?

didnt know how to use this forum so I dint post it first time round

managed to find the thread

On 8/13/2019 at 4:00 PM, Garuda said:

Guess you havent seen that thread of Joe taking the piss out of Leo?

Dont think he will have him on anytime soon?

You created the thread and said Joe Rogan was talking about him but like people said the term actualization is very common in personal development field and most likely he was not talking about Leo.

So it was all just speculation but now that I read all your comments I get the feeling you don’t like Leo very much, am I wrong? 

Edited by MsNobody

It's a good idea... We want Leo there.. Smoking some weed like Elon Musk 

I saw that segment where Joe Rogan was referring to a pencil neck and frail body of someone (Leo? Who knows?. What does that say about Joe Rogans ability to judge who is worthy of praise? Why does body shape and frailty equate to whether someone is a good teacher or can offer wisdom? Perhaps Joe Rogan is equally dismissive of Mother Theresa and Ghandi? It would also wipe out many Buddhists lol.

Perhaps for Joe Rogan you ain't worth shit unless you look muscular, or a hard man or are at least somewhat reasonably athletic in appearance lol.

I haven't got the link but it's at that 40min mark. 

Its all speculation. Even if it is true.
That pencil neck thing was just a short rant wave.
Joe knows better.

You've got my vote too.
If he goes and talks with Joe.
That hot camera of his would be super mad and jealous .
That's for sure.

Edited by Yog

9 hours ago, MsNobody said:

You created the thread and said Joe Rogan was talking about him but like people said the term actualization is very common in personal development field and most likely he was not talking about Leo.

So it was all just speculation but now that I read all your comments I get the feeling you don’t like Leo very much, am I wrong? 

I'm 90% sure joe is talking about him in that vid.

I dont dislike Leo. Might disagree on some of the stuff he says. I was respectful to leo in that thread didnt say anything bad about him....

And i would like to see leo on the podcast get some general spiritual knowledge out to the masses. 

8 minutes ago, Bill W said:

I saw that segment where Joe Rogan was referring to a pencil neck and frail body of someone (Leo? Who knows?. What does that say about Joe Rogans ability to judge who is worthy of praise? Why does body shape and frailty equate to whether someone is a good teacher or can offer wisdom? Perhaps Joe Rogan is equally dismissive of Mother Theresa and Ghandi? It would also wipe out many Buddhists lol.

Perhaps for Joe Rogan you ain't worth shit unless you look muscular, or a hard man or are at least somewhat reasonably athletic in appearance lol.

I haven't got the link but it's at that 40min mark. 

i posted the link above.