kev014

The Core of Christianity Contradicts Act.org

90 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I've been looking in to the Bible and the teachings of Christianity a lot more over the past few months. Per my understanding of the foundation of what Christianity suggests, Christ is the Son of God who came and gave his life for all of mankind and that we need to accept Christ as our Lord and Savior. This is in direct opposition to what you suggest - God is everything and we are all streams from the vast ocean of the oneness that is God. I'm curious how you explain this contradiction or what a stage Turqoise Christianity would suggest? Seems to me like its coming down to just who I choose to believe.

39 minutes ago, kev014 said:

@Leo Gura I've been looking in to the Bible and the teachings of Christianity a lot more over the past few months. Per my understanding of the foundation of what Christianity suggests, Christ is the Son of God who came and gave his life for all of mankind and that we need to accept Christ as our Lord and Savior. This is in direct opposition to what you suggest - God is everything and we are all streams from the vast ocean of the oneness that is God. I'm curious how you explain this contradiction or what a stage Turqoise Christianity would suggest? Seems to me like its coming down to just who I choose to believe.

Of course, the bible isn’t to be taken literally. For Turquoise, we are the Christ. We incarnated into a human body (Christ) from the formless substance (Father).

Try to play around with this. If you think about any statement long enough, you can find a relevant meaning to it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

45 minutes ago, kev014 said:

Jesus was God-realized and directly proclaimed the Truth: ''I and the Father are One.'' This is all you need to know about Jesus. This is all you need to know. He died for Truth, as Mansur Al-Hallaj died for Truth. Jesus and Mansur Al-Hallaj were not a son of God, they were God. Just like you are God right now. And so, we must be willing to accept that fact. 

Christianity itself has been corrupted. If you take it literally, you will become deluded. So with all religions, all scriptures. Even the Upanishads and Vedanta, etc. Because words are not the Truth, Truth is what you experience and become directly aware and conscious of. So when we say that God is I and Everything, then your mind becomes a mirror to see the reality in its entirety. This is how we know that God exists, and He does so by being you. But there is no way to know him without knowing yourself first as God. 

@Conrad Beautifully said. To understand what Jesus was saying you must first realize it for yourself. ? Else it be corrupted. 

I can't begin to imagine how teachers can lead students through such a puzzle. Very tricky. 

1 hour ago, kev014 said:

Seems to me like its coming down to just who I choose to believe.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Christianity = believing what other people tell you.

Nonduality = Find out for yourself through direct experience. 

1 hour ago, kev014 said:

Cut out the middle-man. You have access to what Jesus, Buddha and every sage had access to.

Go prior to Jesus, Buddha etc. to their source. You are allowed to do that, because you are that source. You will not fully realize this if you put a person between you and the source, because separate yourself from the source - your True nature.

There's no contradiction at all.

Christ is the son of God. Christ is God. You are the son of God. You are God. You are Christ. You are all humans. You are me. You invented Christianity and all other religions. The entire universe is happening in your mind.

The apparent contradiction arises because people do not properly understand Christ's teachings, because they are using ego to interpret them. A devil cannot read the words of Christ properly. Modern mainstream Christians are devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kev014

It does not matter. Truth cannot be known. No teaching is the truth, including this communication. All teachings are just pointers.

2 hours ago, kev014 said:

Yes. Follow your heart.

@kev014 there are exoteric and there are esoteric teachings. if you are interested in christianity you could read Bernadette Roberts. 

Edited by Petals

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Modern mainstream Christians are devils.

They are the modern Pharisees

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

"There is no use saying, 'Look! Here it is' or 'Look! There it is.' God's kingdom is here with you."- Luke 17:21

@kev014  Listen to this guy Alan Watts

"Alan Wilson Watts (6 January 1915 – 16 November 1973) was a British-American[1] philosopher who interpreted and popularised Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Born in Chislehurst, England, he moved to the United States in 1938 and began Zen training in New York. Pursuing a career, he attended Seabury-Western Theological Seminary, where he received a master's degree in theology. Watts became an Episcopal priest in 1945, then left the ministry in 1950 and moved to California, where he joined the faculty of the American Academy of Asian Studies."

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

And I would change the title @kev014  for 

"The Core of Christianity Contradicts Jesus teachings"

Why call anyone a 'devil'? Yet we are all 'god', right? Imagination gone wild.

This sounds like just more dualism so awaken and transcend the mythical mind.

23 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Why call anyone a 'devil'?

Because it helps to explain things like Evangelicals who go to church every week for 20 years but have no idea what Jesus was actually pointing at and who behave the polar opposite of what Jesus taught.

It's important to understand that mainstream religions have been corrupted by devilry for thousands of years.

An Evangelical who thinks that God hates abortion and gays is precisely being a devil. God loves abortion and gays.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The catch is, you are Jesus. And like Jesus, you have to die and be raised as the Son of the one living God. And just fuken, rule over shit and stuff. Also I see no reason why this would contradict that God is everywhere....plus, you shouldn't be believing leo in the first place

Christ is the messenger God, the Son of Mary. Born without a father. But was blown into him rūh al-Quds; the Pure Spirit by angel Gabriel. And is not you. (Imagine if you are born during his time, would you not worship him? Someone who can do miracles...would you be the exceptional few who won't worship him as God? Or will you not kill him?)

5:116

And behold, Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, 'Worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah' ? " .He will say : "Glory to You! Never could I say what I had no right(to say). Had I said such a thing, You would have known it. You know what is in my heart, and I know not what is in Yours. For you know in full all that is hidden. 

5:117

"I never said to them except what You did command me to say, 'Worship Allah,my Lord and your Lord' ; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when You did take me up , You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things".

But now, if you do have faith in him, you may or may not get Allah's blessings. Because Christ says :

" If You do punish them, they are Your servant: if You do forgive them, You are the Exalted in power, the Wise."[5:118]

..because Christ himself, has reached total Pure Surrender to Allah. He leaves all judgement to Allah, his Creator. 

To all non-Christians atheist, this will not make sense to you. 

Okbye

Many nondual lessons you can learn from Jesus Christ. But most importantly, is his core teaching: worship none other than Allah, God of all creations. 

The key is to not worship creations/egos. But only God.

Edited by Angelite

@Leo Gura are you a Christian? Who are you to say things about Jesus that which you know not? Have you met him?