Charlotte

One absolute

86 posts in this topic

@Key Elements lol yeah debating is long, still i'm deciding if i did a good deed. information is important. Hence you didn't know about the inner spiritual path. 

5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I'm going to show it in my LP. I rather show it. Talking about the whole thing is like spoon feeding someone the answer. It's like applying a set of rules on someone. A person actually have to go out there and research and apply it on himself/herself in a personal manner for it to work out.

interesting,thats cool. i look forward to hearing about your method

7 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Leo gave me a warning I didn't like or agree with. I should be able to say whatever as long as I'm not hurting others. It's just not right. If I am God, I will say it. But maybe this forum hasn't understood this Truth yet although Leo himself has said it several times, maybe I should keep quiet here too. 

There is a place called ''Self-actualizaion Journals'' in this forum for all the verbal littering, word vomit and monologues. No one will warn or fight you there.

But in other places, one needs to be coherent to have any somewhat intelligent 'dialogue' and conversation. One can't simply spew whatever he/she wants right into everyone's ear.  

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Conrad yes many people have not understood what consciousness is and is therefore stuck in debates about what it is .saying you are god and refering to yourself will not help the situation for either yourself or them

P.s edit: this also includes you 

for you to say there are others who don't know what god is

is your own imagination fooling you into thinking you know what god is and they don't lol 

ideally if you knew what it was, you'd be trying to formulate a way to show it to others. 

I.e my way is moving people up the spiral--- even though consciousness is the spiral itself xD. Its a funny one

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

There is a place called ''Self-actualizaion Journals'' in this forum for all the verbal littering, word vomit and monologues. No one will warn or fight you there.

But in other places, one needs to be coherent to have any somewhat intelligent 'dialogue' and conversation. One can't simply spew whatever he/she wants right into everyone's ear.  

Yes. There is no point in doing that. Not that I have done only that but still, this stuff can only be made conscious of and is beyond words, concepts or the mind. I cannot make anyone conscious of God, one has to do the work himself for that to happen.

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad yes many people have not understood what consciousness is and is therefore stuck in debates about what it is. saying its god and refering to yourself will not help the situation for either yourself or them

True. Once again, I cannot make anyone conscious of God, one has to do the work himself for that to happen. I understand that silence is the best thing now.

@Conrad Re-read what i wrote, i didn't say to be silent about it. I said to CREATE A CREATIVE WAY OF SHOWING IT. 

besides the use of i am god , you are god etc.. 

create a pointer 

as i said above, my pointer is not towards consciousness itself, but my pointer is to infinite consciousness + infinite imagination. The pointer to the fact there is things to do, even if you are aware of what consciousness is or are not lol. 

pointer to the duality of non -duality

but this post, doesn't take away from what i said before 

you are not aware of the full magnitude of god, you are only aware of about 55-65% of it

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I don't really have any methods. It was just, one day, I decided that I wanted to search for my life purpose. I wanted to do a better, high consciousness type of LP (not just a bag of chips and fast food, not just selling anything). Then, it was like getting rid of my karma. I discovered many things during this process. Ah-ha moments happened during this time. That's why I encourage high consciousness life purpose. Everything is interconnected. One thing triggers another.

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Yes. There is no point in doing that. Not that I have done only that but still, this stuff can only be made conscious of and is beyond words, concepts or the mind. I cannot make anyone conscious of God, one has to do the work himself for that to happen.

You can definitely send them 100g tuffles or whatever xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Aakash said:

@Conrad Re-read what i wrote, i didn't say to be silent about it. I said to CREATE A CREATIVE WAY OF SHOWING IT. 

besides the use of i am god , you are god etc.. 

create a pointer 

as i said above, my pointer is not towards consciousness itself, but my pointer is to infinite consciousness + infinite imagination. The pointer to the fact there is things to do, even if you are aware of what consciousness is or are not lol. 

pointer to the duality of non -duality

The pointer is simply God. I have become directly conscious of God and God is the only pointer, not anything else. But that's me.

@Key Elements I see, that's very interesting 

the funny thing is .. it follows my story 

thats exactly how i arrived at the truth myself. 

i was always searching for "the best possible life" and someone when i touched enlightenment , it made more sense. 

This is the vision i had for others, back when i wanted to create schools etc. as i told you. 

now i have changed plans to just settle down and live a normal life. While engaging with enlightened beings LOVINGLY on the internet of possibilities that are even above what they know. 

Edited by Aakash

@Conrad Yes lol dude and i am pointing you to something different than your god. my pointer is telling you that having direct consciousness of god and embodiment of god in (duality) is two different things. 

First of all , you have to understand what consciousness is by understanding the nature of duality and the nature of non-duality. 

Currently you understand the nature of non-duality (1/2 of god) 

you don't understand the nature of duality (other 1/2 of god) 

AND the reason i know is because if you did... you would not be critising people for treating you, with injustice 

Why? because you would know that the nature of "injustice" is absolute goodness 

which you don't. so yeah. 

your only 1/2 god realised pretty much. Which doesn't make you not god. It just makes you half of god. Which i've been trying to communicate to you for weeks now. 

@Charlotte You’ve just stated your absolute truth. Your absolute truth is that “everything is relative and nothing is absolute.” Now question even that. This is the subtle difference between Green and Turquoise relativism. Relativism goes full circle and destroys itself. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Aakash yeah, but I'm still going. I will not stop and say that's the end. I plan to try to make high consciousness transitions till the end of my life.

Just now, Aakash said:

@Conrad Yes lol dude and i am pointing you to something different than your god. my pointer is telling you that having direct consciousness of god and embodiment of god in (duality) is two different things. 

First of all , you have to understand what consciousness is by understanding the nature of duality and the nature of non-duality. 

Currently you understand the nature of non-duality (1/2 of god) 

you don't understand the nature of duality (other 1/2 of god) 

AND the reason i know is because if you did... you would not be critising people for treating you, with injustice 

Why? because you would know that the nature of "injustice" is absolute goodness 

which you don't. so yeah. 

your only 1/2 god realised pretty much. Which doesn't make you not god. It just makes you half of god. Which i've been trying to communicate to you for weeks now. 

Half of God? Lol

Please don't derail the thread into a nondual squabble about who is closer to god.

@Conrad Yes bro finally! i've found some leeway room with you and broken through to you 0.00000000001% 

okay wait a minute, i'm not going to waste this opportunity

I'm not going to explain it to you, i'm going to get someone else to. 

@Nahm @Inliytened1 @Serotoninluv  @cetus56

dude okay keep that thought

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Half of God? Lol

Some i @'d please lol help me out

@Serotoninluv Think about it serotonin its not derailing the thread, this is it right here

what is the absolute truth.

can we know it! i'm saying he doesn't know it ALL. He's saying he knows it 

so the absolute truth can be understood. 

Just as a layer before understanding the direct original threadpost itself 

that its a possibility we may not. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad Yes bro finally! i've found some leeway room with you and broken through to you 0.00000000001% 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You are God fully and totally. Become conscious of this my friend. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Please don't derail the thread into a nondual squabble about who is closer to god.

Derailing threads into nondual squables about who is closer to god is inclusive to absolute goodness :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Aakash ide recommend this be discussed in your other thread for enlightened beings.  

We don't want to derail this thread as the OP was looking for a particular answer.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.