Charlotte

One absolute

86 posts in this topic

Is there ever really one Absolute... One Absolute truth? Everyone's own experience is relative to them via communication. We listen to another human talk about the Absolute, we maybe able to relate but have a different experience or perspective on it, so who's is the Absolute? 

I've realised that every single fucking thing is relative to one's own perspective/mind set/paradigm/outlook blah blah. How could we ever truuulllyyyy know there is ONE ABSOLUTE truth?

Like truly. 

We can't. Can we?

@Charlotte You don't know it.  You ARE it.  You have to literally become it and words can't even go there.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

No, it's empty everythingness, pure potential. Every time we grasp for truth with thought, we separate it from the whole. Thought is a knife that cuts the absolute into relative bits. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

its like the analogy of the 5 blind men touching an elephant in different areas. Elephant represents truth. One is at the tusk, another at the ear, another at the tail, one at the belly, another at the leg(or trunk?). The one at the ear says the elephant (truth) is like a leaf. One at the tusk says its like a spear. One at the leg/trunk says its like a tree. One at the belly says its like a wall. One at the tail says its like a rope. The Elephant is all of them

@Charlotte  The absolute truth itself, is that YOU ARE GOD, 

however, there seems to be multiple layers of descriptions possible 

like i'm looking at my hand/arm right now and its impossible for me to use a word to describe what it is that we are 

now bare with me, i'm not saying i'm enlightened 

what i'm saying is the best words i can use to describe it is "infinite consciousness" 

the best words i can use to compare the dualistic differences is "infinite imagination" 

however, it seems easy to forget that what ever i say/think/etc about this "infinite consciousness + infinite imagination" is STILL apart of it 

therefore i can only conclude i don't know  anything BUT in my direct experience i am conscious of it all around me 

So by saying "i" , in this case, i'm not 100% about this- but i think that "i" is your very direct experience when you don't know 

the ability for you to say "i" , in a sense is wrong because "i" doesn't exist but that "i" is god 

Therefore, its possible that enlightenment is the highest truth, because the highest truth is that you are god

so in a way, at least from my experience currently, there is no doubt that the absolute truth is you are god 

The parameters for defining what this god is ... is false because you can't divide it up. 

The paradox is ... that therefore "i" can not say "i am the one true god" 

However, its a tricky one because at the end of the day. only i exist.... whether that person says i or not, doesn't change the outcome. 

As a result, i would actually say that its a viable option to take full authority back- but i'm not sure if it would be consciously be god 

hence enlightenment is actually being god, because you would be the devil since you picked up the assumptions when you were born and they're deeply ingrained. This would be the conventional way of looking at it 

its like leo said... it starts off the same but they diverge into different pathways, one is the spiritual path and the other is well toxic skepticism. so its an interesting one... overall aligning yourself with creation itself would be the better option. 

so yeah to conclude the absolute truth is that you are god 

this is the very dilema itself

Edited by Aakash

the predicament also follows that you can't ask anyone, if you are the absolute truth. because that person is also you. but the issue is that even knowing this you are still the devil, because You yourself are not entitled to the full power of god. Which you should be allowed. Therefore by design, your limited for reason. even at the levels of enlightenment which people hold so dearly. 

its an interesting one, the fact that i must stay as a human-god complex means its not possible for us to create anything we want and imagine anything, we've been tasked with creating anything we can. hence we are given pure unconditional love, a spec of god. (not budhha or jesus, like the full power of god which is you- whom you must put your authority in and recollect it) 

therefore life itself falls down to intent within your finite conscious dimensions

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

We can't. Can we?

No, we can’t, we’re that web you weaved, but you can. Godspeed, “Charlotte”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

SO SNEAAAAKAAAAY 

@Charlotte Yeah lol, pretty much mine was the long version of what nahm said 

except he said you can understand that you can't lol. which is what i meant by "i don't know" 

@Aakash I don’t know how sneaky I am, a no-chance-level-sneakyness. So infinitely sneaky indeed, got words like “infinite”, and “sneaky” to pull the wool. Sometimes I understand that there is no understanding while I’m referring to the understanding there was never an understanding, and pretending someone is there understanding the reference that there is no such thing as understanding. An eye roll and a psshhh to “Sneaky”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm haahaha thats funny LOL and again its infinitely sneaky 

interesting a four point paradox. That can only be solved by a person with no-mind consciousness 

yes lol , so why do you talk about it personally? 

Edited by Aakash

CAREFUL NAHM someone might think there are two of you xD:x

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

Is there ever really one Absolute... One Absolute truth? Everyone's own experience is relative to them via communication. We listen to another human talk about the Absolute, we maybe able to relate but have a different experience or perspective on it, so who's is the Absolute? 

I've realised that every single fucking thing is relative to one's own perspective/mind set/paradigm/outlook blah blah. How could we ever truuulllyyyy know there is ONE ABSOLUTE truth?

Like truly. 

We can't. Can we?

I'll see if I can put some perspective on this from a different angle, not necessarily the absolute with no paradoxes explanation, but one that may open up what your looking for.

As a human you have idea's already of concepts called truth, perspectives, differences, good/evil, God/Not god.  you can experience a phenomenon you refer to as big, as you stand next to a large tree, or small as you hold a microscope to see something.  These are SOOOOOOO CLOSE that you don't even see them as creations being lived, but as inherent realities.  Again, thinking, feeling, tasting, smelling, concepting, wondering, are all creationary capacities, along with dimensions in which you can experience boundaries called a earths ground, or a inside of a room, talking to another, generally all felt from the vantage point of a body/head *atleast for humans*. 

Now pause for a moment and ask yourself, what do you mean by "One Absolute" truth?  Now what ever your answer, ask yourself, is this an actual something, or just your idea of something you wonder about?  One absolute truth means something to You, its not something that has a inherent meaning or answer or object that you can look at to verify, its just a question asked, believed and wondered and perhaps searched for as your life. 

This does not mean one can not wake up to what one IS, but this IS does not necessarily refer to itself as One Absolute, or God, or Infinity (these are labels).

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Charlotte You don't know it.  You ARE it.  You have to literally become it and words can't even go there.   

This. Once you become conscious of God and that God is I and everything, you will know that it's an absolute. You are already God you don't become anything. Just directly conscious of it. 

@Charlotte btw I'm sick tired of being given those warnings just for the way I write and say I am God and all that. I'm just a direct guy and I'm just telling the simple Truth.

But people don't get it. It wasn't necessary to say fuck off to that guy but I should be free to write and express things the way I like. I'm tired of deluded unconscious people reacting when I say I am God because that's the fuckings Truth.

And I'm in a difficult situation with a woman and her crazy family, so that's too why I said fuck off. I'm tired and I'm sick of injustice. I don't don't know what to do anymore. 

Edited by Conrad

@Nahm Makes sense, I'm a bit different because of my personal experience...

i took a trip down to the king, he told me some interesting stuff. With no way to verify it. Still i figured if there's no-thing. What's the harm in a little faith xD 

thus the rise of the prince of hell lol. 

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Like truly. 

We can't. Can we?

@Charlotte You're shooting yourself in the foot. Your question is riddled with relativistic assumptions.

You cannot verify the absolute by using the relative. They call it the "groundless ground" for a reason.

Although technically every single word you've typed is a relativistic concept, I've highlighted the worst offenders in red:

1) You are assuming a one/not-one duality.

The number line is imaginary. The labels "one," "two," "three," and so on are things which you and your culture have adopted in order to describe phenomena. These labels are not inherent in phenomena. This is to say, you are looking to ground Absolute Truth in a certain point on the number line without realizing that the entire number line itself is only a partial truth.

If we want to be hyper-technical, we would have to say that there are an infinite amount of Absolute Truths; that there is only One Absolute Truth; and that Absolute Truth is not quantifiable at all. Furthermore, we would have to say that Absolute Truth is all of these at the same time and beyond.

"Infinity = One = Zero"

Also,

"Infinity + Zero + One = One"

Also,

" "

Etc.

They're all saying the same thing.

It's so TOTALLY "one" that numbers fail to encapsulate it. Every number ever (to infinity and beyond) is nested INSIDE Absolute Truth.

It's so TOTALLY "one" that it's also infinitely fractured and divided, so from certain perspectives it does appear to be not-one.

2) You are assuming "other people."

I want you to go and find an "other person" for me. Really, do it. Got it? Good.

Now prove to me that they are 1) "other," and 2) "people."

This is a trick question, by the way.

You cannot actually prove this without contradicting yourself and reality.

But I encourage you to try anyway, otherwise this point will not hit you as hard as it needs to.

3) You are assuming that an experience, perspective, mind set, paradigm, or outlook is something that can be possessed and "had."

Though all of these words point to the same thing, and the thing which they are pointing to is certainly real, you are mistaken in thinking that "experience" or "perspective" can be possessed.

Possession is a lie. Not a single thing, ever, has been "owned" by anyone.

You don't own "your" house, nor do you own "your" car, nor do you own "your" clothes, nor do you own "your" money, nor do you own "your" dog.

"Are you married?" "Yup! I have a husband."

Nope! You made that up.

Furthermore, you don't own "your" body, "your" senses, "your" "soul," or even "your" "experience."

As if one part of reality can be objectively, metaphysically, and permanently subservient to another part of reality xD

Everything you think you have can be taken from you.

You think your house is yours? Not if the government takes it.

You think your husband is yours? Not if he leaves you.

Would you really be so stubborn as to insist that your husband is really yours if this were to happen?

"But what about my body? My senses? My soul? My experience? Surely those cannot be taken from me. They are MINE."

Ever heard of death? ;)

So you are asking "how could Truth be one thing?" while unquestioningly assuming that "individual" "people" "have" "their own" "experience."

If you can see past these dualities, you will realize that your question is not really saying anything at all.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

This. Once you become conscious of God and that God is I and everything, you will know that it's an absolute. You are already God you don't become anything. Just directly conscious of it. 

@CharlotteIndeed you ARE it but you can't know it through words or concept.  You can, but you won't be enlightened.  Enlightenment is becoming the Absolute by being it.  Being = knowing.

And yes you are IT right now but you are form.  You must collapse into formlessness to Be the Absolute and to know you are the Absolute by Being it.  Knowing = Being and pure Being is just isness.  It is itself.

That's why words and concepts break down here.   

And Yes you are correct that reality - formed reality - is an Absolute Relativity.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed you ARE it but you can't know it through words or concept.  You can, but you won't be enlightened.  Enlightenment is becoming the Absolute by being it.  Being = knowing.

And yes you are IT right now but you are form.  You must collapse into formlessness to Be the Absolute and to know you are the Absolute by Being it.  Knowing = Being and pure Being is just isness.  It is itself.

That's why words and concepts break down here.   

And Yes you are correct that reality - formed reality - is an Absolute Relativity.

True.

@Conrad consider this, lets say that hypothetically i am more enlightened than you. not just by a few levels... WAY more enlightened than you. 

Does this mean we are exactly the same gods? 

NO. (not just yet) 

see the issue with gods that are even higher than [you] , just like you are a god thats higher than the people serving you injustice. 

to the higher gods, you yourself are doing an injustice towards them. 

but this can only be seen from the greater god's perspective. 

Once you understand this is simply the truth and not hypothetical. [not about me, per say.. but the collective consciousness of the higher gods than you realm] than you will understand that it is not them that is doing the injustice, it is you. 

So my friend, you can only understand this by undergoing de-enlightenment PROPERLY, if you do, by the end of it- you will not be able to criticise anything/ anything for the way they are. 

This would be you completing the path through everything and stage coral/ de-enlightenment 

thereby reaching nirvana, [total enlightenment]