Charlotte

One absolute

86 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad consider this, lets say that hypothetically i am more enlightened than you. not just by a few levels... WAY more enlightened than you. 

Does this mean we are exactly the same gods? 

NO. (not just yet) 

see the issue with gods that are even higher than [you] , just like you are a god thats higher than the people serving you injustice. 

to the higher gods, you yourself are doing an injustice towards them. 

but this can only be seen from the greater god's perspective. 

Once you understand this is simply the truth and not hypothetical. [not about me, per say.. but the collective consciousness of the higher gods than you realm] than you will understand that it is not them that is doing the injustice, it is you. 

So my friend, you can only understand this by undergoing de-enlightenment PROPERLY, if you do, by the end of it- you will not be able to criticise anything/ anything for the way they are. 

This would be you completing the path through everything and stage coral/ de-enlightenment 

thereby reaching nirvana, [total enlightenment]

There is only One God. All is It. That's all I'm saying, I'm not hurting anyone. I'm tired of people reacting to my posts. If you don't get it or are unconscious, leave me alone.

@Mu_  "is does not necessarily refer to itself" aahaha

that's the story of my life bro 

One see's it as God, another see's it as Christ, my mind recognized it as Teotl.

It only depends on whats in the mind.

Mahadev

@Aakash actually you still can criticize.  If you so choose.    It doesn't matter whether he is little Conrad or Big Conrad.  You become directly conscious that it's all God.   The form is no less relevant than the formless.  Of course when he is being little Conrad he is being little Conrad.  Thats the point of being little Conrad!  When he is being big Conrad he realized well heck i am just criticizing myself!

That's why when people say God wouldn't be on a forum or God wouldn't get drunk..they're not awake.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad consider this, lets say that hypothetically i am more enlightened than you. not just by a few levels... WAY more enlightened than you. 

Does this mean we are exactly the same gods? 

NO. (not just yet) 

see the issue with gods that are even higher than [you] , just like you are a god thats higher than the people serving you injustice. 

to the higher gods, you yourself are doing an injustice towards them. 

but this can only be seen from the greater god's perspective. 

Once you understand this is simply the truth and not hypothetical. [not about me, per say.. but the collective consciousness of the higher gods than you realm] than you will understand that it is not them that is doing the injustice, it is you. 

So my friend, you can only understand this by undergoing de-enlightenment PROPERLY, if you do, by the end of it- you will not be able to criticise anything/ anything for the way they are. 

This would be you completing the path through everything and stage coral/ de-enlightenment 

thereby reaching nirvana, [total enlightenment]

Ive given some thought to this idea I think your sharing about bigger gods then you. 

The way I see it is.  Every level of ITSELF can potentially awaken to what it is, but this does not mean the embodiment of you or I waking up to Truth does not have a higher order of manifest embodiment that we are a appendage of. 

Like I realize We/I are God, however like a bone in a body, there are beings that encompass US on the embodiement level, that effect me, my reality.  This is a whole nutshell of stuff rarely gone into in some spiritual circles, that I understand on such a small level, but it is there.

@Inliytened1 LOL bro, i have already accepted little conrad. But little conrad needs to understand that he is being a devil, Once he understands this then my job is done. 

Only the devil can criticise and who is doing the criticizing [me]. 

BIG aakash wants more consciousness in his reality of hell.  

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 LOL bro, i have already accepted little conrad. But little conrad needs to understand that he is being a devil, Once he understands this then my job is done. 

Only the devil can criticise and who is doing the criticizing [me]. 

I have no idea what you are talking about lol

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

But little conrad needs to understand that he is being a devil, Once he understands this then my job is done. 

Many people, including myself, have critiqued "little Conrad."

I only meant well for him in this comment, but I got warning points from cetus56 threatening to ban me for "nonduality wars."

I suggest you be careful, @Aakash.

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

No, that is little Aakash. You are just telling yourself that it is Big Aakash. 

Be REALLY CAREFUL. You sorely underestimate the devil.

It's obvious from how much you post.

I don't want to make this into a finger pointing game so let me just say that I sincerely mean the best for you.

Please do take into account what I'm saying. Don't dismiss this just because I'm slightly confrontational.

Don't defend yourself in a follow up post, either. Breathe and live.

We both have lots to contemplate.

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

The way I see it is.  Every level of ITSELF can potentially awaken to what it is, but this does not mean the embodiment of you or I waking up to Truth does not have a higher order of manifest embodiment that we are a appendage of. 

it looks like just with zeroisinfinity, we have reached the conclusion of our debate aswell. 

This is exactly the relative point i am trying to make with spiral dynamics. the truth is embodiment is different and that is what i was mapping onto the spiral, TO ILLUSTRATE. that whatever you think is the highest god. Is in fact, not the highest god yet

My point about tracking up the spiral pathway to more consciousness (theoretically) will deepen your embodiment as god and therefore you will be able to do more god-like things. 

the only way to demonstrate it in practice is for me to say there are simply more enlightened beings than the level you are currently at. 

It's simply the truth that someone must accept if they decide to continue on the spiritual pathway. 

10 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

there are beings that encompass US on the embodiement level, that effect me, my reality.

Yeah this is the highest stages of coral and the beginning of stage teal. This is what an enlightened being with true embodiment will be able to emit. Its the start of super powers basically

@RendHeaven  providing critique is what i do best, because i am never wrong :ph34r:

more consciousness, more love! better forum xD

Edited by Aakash

@Charlotte you asked good questions. A person can't just take these things on blind faith. One day, when I saw myself not having any embodiment or an external environment, and then everything came together, and then there was this massive transformation into embodiment, guess what, I only believed it was all just a dream. I passed it off as a dream when I woke up. It took a few very profound ah-ha moments to convince me that these things relate to life itself. Someone else cannot come and tell me to do this and do that, try this method and that method for it to happen or convince me. Like I said in my other posts, I'll explain it in my life purpose, how I came to know--my process. A person can't just say it, and the next person believes in it.

@Key Elements What you say is true, but don't you think your underestimating the power of an idea ? 

the ah-ha moments always start with an idea and that's why its important to convince people. It itself is survival. 

the difference between insights and beliefs is clear by day. 

That's how you can tell how embodied someone is and where they are on the spiral dynamics model

out of interest, what is your process? 

my process has now turned into "i don't know anything" and i'm aware

Edited by Aakash

@RendHeaven

HOLY HELL you destroyed everything! I bet you are great at parties :D

@Conrad

Dang even God has tough days at office xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Inliytened1 Yeah your right, its been 3 weeks and i've only managed to get 3 to change their views! i feel like its time to retire. i made my sales :) 

Time to kick it back and watch 

@Aakash I'm not saying that I'll never talk about it. I'm planning on talking about it in my life purpose but in tactful ways. There is a difference between planting a seed in someone verses convincing them into accepting it in blind faith. Also, I'm not interested in debating. Life is already full of distractions. Sometimes, I do wonder why is it that profound stuff, such as my life purpose, didn't come sooner? I would've been more successful by now and independent. There were too many distractions and misguidance. I was too immature to take the right decisions for myself, until I started to search within.

Leo gave me a warning I didn't like or agree with. I should be able to say whatever as long as I'm not hurting others. It's just not right. If I am God, I will say it. But maybe this forum hasn't understood this Truth yet although Leo himself has said it several times, maybe I should keep quiet here too. 

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements 

out of interest, what is your process? 

I'm going to show it in my LP. I rather show it. Talking about the whole thing is like spoon feeding someone the answer. It's like applying a set of rules on someone. A person actually have to go out there and research and apply it on himself/herself in a personal manner for it to work out.