Cody_Atzori

What stage is Elliot Hulse at?

82 posts in this topic

:o

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Exactly my reaction! If Trump ain't toxic masculinity I don't know what is?

Trump isn't a man. He's a man-child. A man-devil.

If you be like Trump you will be a fake insecure evil man. A man-devil.

I expected better from Elliott Hulse.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump isn't a man. He's a man-child. A man-devil.

If you be like Trump you will be a fake insecure evil man. A man-devil.

I expected better from Elliott Hulse.

But Elliot and people like trump are alpha they get what they want when they want unlike some, I think this is down to inferior genetics. 

@Leo Gura Indeed very true. Who would you say are good examples of men who exibit the qualities of healthy masculinity?

@themovement  They get what they want but they don't get what they truly need, that's a difference. This what you see as limitlessness is actually very limited and chaotic.

4 hours ago, themovement said:

But Elliot and people like trump are alpha they get what they want when they want unlike some, I think this is down to inferior genetics. 

Good god! You still believe in genetics and hypergamy? I thought somebody posted to you in the dating sub forum videos that completely contradicted your belief. I thought you'd make it out of victim mindset. I believed in you...?

Maybe by some miracle Trump and Elliot Hulse will take a heavy dmt trip together and both have the deep realization of having for the whole of their lives been employing grandiosity as a defence mechanism for shielding against inadequacy. Maybe even hold a joint press conference where they have a good cry and try to start hugging and apologizing to everyone.

?? That would be a really good press conference.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Elliot Hulse blows with every wind. When RSD was the hot thing a few years ago he was with them. Now the Red Pill is gaining a lot of traction he is on that band wagon. Kind of like that kid in highschool that always needs to be part of the popular clique at the time. 

@SFRL Exactly. He makes videos about the things that are trending at that moment. Breath work, Alpha male stuff, Red Pill, MGTOW, Donald Trump.

Its easy to see through when you look at him closely. He hasn't really got anything unique and different to say, just what ever he can jump on.

I'm bored of him, I'm bored of people that jump on trends for money. 

Its probably addictive to him doing all this stuff...

Huh he is even fond of Bolsonaro... He literally said in one of his speeches: „I'm in favor of torture“

7 hours ago, themovement said:

And what good does that do them?

6 hours ago, Neorez said:

@Leo Gura Indeed very true. Who would you say are good examples of men who exibit the qualities of healthy masculinity?

Buddha, Jesus, Om Swami, Sadhguru, Peter Ralston

8 hours ago, Neorez said:

@Leo Gura Exactly my reaction! If Trump ain't toxic masculinity I don't know what is?

You look at the manners but dont focus on the bigger picture. 

-I accept what you say about Trump with toxic masculinity.

-But the backgrounf of his ideology is defending common sense vs some progessist ideas put to the extreme of nonsense and crazyness? is that being evil? Why?

Elliot released a 5 part series on fasting and how to get into it, he talks about spiritual and physical benefits. If you sort the wheat from the chaff he aint all bad. 

Elliot has always been like this with politics. Back in the day, over 5 years ago he was a big Alex Jones fan. He hasn't exactly changed on this front. I think some of his political points are valid, but they are all so painfully partial. He is certainly teir 1

I remember stumbling over the "Yo Elliot" series like 10 years ago? And the stumbling again when he was talking about chakras, and then some alpha video, and then stumble again hanging out with Wim Hof when I was researching him.

I feel he's all over the place and models like spiral dynamics become less effective with people like him. Like, full blown psychotic people or severe drug addicts are so far outside the norm that all models fall apart right? I'm not categorizing him anywhere near "psychotic", it's just an example how people's world views become so unique, however delusional, that we only cause confusion trying to label them

Probably a lot of stage Orange with some interest in surface-level Green things.

But he also has shown recently a lot of stage Red/Blue to him in that he's very big on the gender difference thing, and even implied that it may be good to stop women from voting. The reason why he said this was basically that society is worse now because men used do men stuff and women used do women stuff, and now that we all do the same things that's caused so many problems. And when the interviewer said to him something like, 'Certainly equality is good in the basic ways like voting, right?' And Elliot responded by saying something that dodged answering the question directly but implied that perhaps we should 'be open minded' and consider rescinding those rights from women.

Plus, he's really big into the MGTOW stuff. So, I'm guessing that he's very insecure about his masculinity, and has repressed his Anima which guarantees that a person can never evolve into Green and will likely remain in Orange or perhaps devolve into lower stages and warm toward regressive ideas. 

Yet again, he may be purely and Orange capitalist and just be uninterested in everything he says, but pedal it out so that he can make money. And now, he may be trying to get the money from people in the 'manosphere' because insecure people are easier to make money off of. This would also explain why he was using and anti-voting rights talking point, because it pleases his target audience who are very misogynistic and would be quite pleased to see women under the boot again. It's hard to tell if he's one of them or if he's just playing to that audience to get some cash.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

The reason why he said this was basically that society is worse now because men used do men stuff and women used do women stuff, and now that we all do the same things that's caused so many problems. And when the interviewer said to him something like, 'Certainly equality is good in the basic ways like voting, right?' And Elliot responded by saying something that dodged answering the question directly but implied that perhaps we should 'be open minded' and consider rescinding those rights from women.

LOL

While we're at it, why not just rewind the clock to pre-Civil War days?

The good ol' days when life was simple and no one caused problems.

Don't follow such fools.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL

While we're at it, why not just rewind the clock to pre-Civil War days?

The good ol' days when life was simple and no one caused problems.

Don't follow such fools.

No shit Sherlock! I sincerely hope you don't think that I was buying into the things he was saying or thinking in that way. My post is clearly not in favor of his worldview.

Number one, I don't "follow" him in the first place. I've seen several videos of his over the years, and thought they were okay at best. Just a weightlifter who'd learned some basic personal development stuff and some New Agey stuff.

But I was a bit surprised when I stumbled across the video where he was basically entertaining the notion of 'men needing to do men things and women needing to do women things' and 'maybe stripping women voting rights being a good thing.' His previous videos hadn't been that bad, even though he was always all about "being alpha" which is somewhat of a red flag, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised. 

On another note, you seriously need to stop preaching to the choir like they're not the choir. This is the second time within a few days where you've given me some really 'duh' advice. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald No shit no shit ;)

I know you don't follow him. My comment was not addressed at you but the guys who gravitate towards such things.

@Emerald Wow you are acting just like what you describe you hate(i picked from energy of your texts.. (toxic masculinity)...just heads up...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.