Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theking00

is reincarnation true?

25 posts in this topic

i don't want to be born again. I hope it is not true.

@theking00 I believe it is. I have some vague memories of a past life.

"You" wont be reincarnated in the way you probably think you exist but your attachments and aversions will. Dissolve them in this lifetime, get the job done and move on to the next realm.

The way I see it, nonbeing isn't possible. There can be only existence as consciousness can't be destroyed. I totally agree with you though. I don't want to come back ever again either because the whole thing is a silly farce and I wish it would just stop forever.

God is so damn stupid. it has all this power and then limits itself into a wage slave called Shaun and lives a shitty life. Just stop.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

20 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i don't want to be born again. I hope it is not true.

“Again”? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Become an Arhat. If you will die as an Arhat, you won't be reborn again.

But of course, it's just a Buddhist idea, nobody really knows. I do not believe in reincarnation.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

god created me to suffer. is hard to be positive.

Edited by theking00

55 minutes ago, theking00 said:

No, suffering is fuel for evolution. Use the fuel wisely.

Suffering is actually a beautiful thing, if you view it negatively it will be negative. 

From the depths of suffering, come inspirational stories. 

Turn your suffering into happy suffering and you will grow to unimaginable feats. 

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

The way I see it, nonbeing isn't possible. There can be only existence as consciousness can't be destroyed. I totally agree with you though.

The previous sentence and the next sentence or in direct conflict of each other. 

I don't want to come back ever again either because the whole thing is a silly farce and I wish it would just stop forever.

Looking to an idea you’re creating to stop can not “stop” because it is not an outside force, you are creating it - over, and over, and over, and over. Think of this as “creating be default”, or “creating while completely asleep believing you’re awake”. In any case, with enough suffering, you become willing to do the work, and stop touching the stove (recreating the same old false & ill feeling story). Get help from someone with this. Put the pride aside. Such a momentum could begin to deteriorate your physical health. It’s a rabbit hole you do not want to create. Get help now. 

Address the wishing and what it is you are wishing was stopping, not existentially hiding & bypassing, - and you are free. Do / schedule the actual work you need, utilize every possible resource. Stop complaining all the time, it recreates the very momentum of the perspective which must be surrendered. This is because the Truth is that you are actually unbelievably awesome. There is a thought(s) mixed mistakenly with sensation(s). Get help deciphering, and you are free.

God is so damn stupid. it has all this power and then limits itself into a wage slave called Shaun and lives a shitty life. Just stop.

You are talking about yourself, but don’t know it. Diminishing God, is emotionally experientially THE EXACT SAME THING as diminishing yourself. If you spend every day complaining and diminishing yourself, you’re going to feel terrible every day - BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTUALLY AWESOME. Repeat “I don’t know”, instead of going into self / God referential thought stories. 

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

You are literally creating the thought story “God created me to suffer” and then saying it is hard to be positive (feel good). 

I have to touch the stove, I have NO choice. It is hard to not have a burned hand.”

It is always your choice, every single statement is created by you. Be. Positive. If you can’t, get the help you need to deranged the thought stories & sensations. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

And yet the only reason you say this is because God wanted to experience that.

3 hours ago, theking00 said:

because suffering goes against your survival agenda

No one knows what happens after death of the body. Consciousness continues, but consciousness is not really any thing in particular; it is both existence and non existence.

Many of the popular spiritual traditions have felt a similar sentiment towards existence, that existence is a burden and rebirth again in an earthly form is undesirable. The main aim of enlightenment was actually to escape the cyclic rounds of rebirth. That is done through stilling the formations in the mind. If you can uproot all desires and unwholesome formations in the mind, there will be no residual energy left that could form into another rebirth after this body dissipates. However, that is only what the teachings claim -- no one has been able to attest to he truth of that. I think the idea is worth considering though. 

@theking00 What would you expect to be a trustworthy answer? In the end, it doesn't matter if I tell you "yes" or "no".

unborn Truth

One day you gonna awake being a dog living on the street :o

You already are EVERYTHING!

It's just a matter of realizing it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Jonac lol dude there’s no life and death, no waking up to experiences. These are all assumptions you’ve made. You are already the dog living on the streets right now as you simultaneously are the human I’m replying to. Reincarnation is “The process of going from form to formless back to form and then back to formless again” in the eyes of a human who sees that there is both life and death. 

Metaphysics aside,are you not reincarnating yourself (your personal identity) on a constant basis? Where is this "self", you assume to be, in deep dreamless sleep?
Is it not re-created or re-imagined again upon waking up,and re-affirmed throughout the day, until it's absence again in deep sleep?
What sustains the sufferer other than the continuous, re-affirming belief or idea that "I am the sufferer "?

@Guru Fat Bastard I’m not sure anyone is recreating their personal identity unless they are trying to become enlightened. 

17 minutes ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

Where is this "self", you assume to be, in deep dreamless sleep?
Is it not re-created or re-imagined again upon waking up,and re-affirmed throughout the day, until it's absence again in deep sleep?

Yes this is the same for everyone, your version of “I” doesn’t change unless you question it deeply. However, before that your associations with things is changing constantly and this is changing a persons identity on a constant basis. Unbeknownst to the them. So it’s as you’ve said above, they are not recreating their identity, metaphysics aside. The self is always the same 

17 minutes ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

What sustains the sufferer other than the continuous, re-affirming belief or idea that "I am the sufferer "?

Yes, hence the same works the other way “I am not suffering” this is why affirmations is a powerful technique. 

Edited by Aakash

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

You are literally creating the thought story “God created me to suffer” and then saying it is hard to be positive (feel good). 

I have to touch the stove, I have NO choice. It is hard to not have a burned hand.”

It is always your choice, every single statement is created by you. Be. Positive. If you can’t, get the help you need to deranged the thought stories & sensations. 

Honestly, I am just sick of all the hassle to work on myself to eventually attain full enlightenment or nirvana just to fragment myself again and start the cycle of misery all over again from the beginning ad infinitum. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

So reincarnation exists only in our heads like a thought, prolly is no different than a pink elephant. We get decieve by our own perceptions. I think there's no answer who satisfy the ego. 

I don't mean to preach but when you have serious emotional and self-esteem issues, I don't think reincarnation is a subject that you should be concerned with right now.