Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theking00

is reincarnation true?

25 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

Honestly, I am just sick of all the hassle to work on myself to eventually attain full enlightenment or nirvana just to fragment myself again and start the cycle of misery all over again from the beginning ad infinitum. 

Sorry, I meant *detangle not deranged.

And no. When you get sick of “all the hassle” (SUFFERING) - you get willing. Up to you how long you go on. 

Thinking is hijacking experience and feelings right under your nose, and you’re feeding into it more - rather than addressing it, by making it about “Enlightenment”, and your story about “Reincarnation”. This is the fragmenting, not the practices. You’ve got that backwards...but thinking keeps it backwards because it is always staying a step ahead, which is what practices are designed for. 

You have yet to realize that all your thoughts about you, are false. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@theking00 I believe it is. I have some vague memories of a past life.

"You" wont be reincarnated in the way you probably think you exist but your attachments and aversions will. Dissolve them in this lifetime, get the job done and move on to the next realm.

So this is hell with certain perks but we got to work to move on to the next realm?

Wonder why "I" even came into existence. What's the point of all this?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

7 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

So this is hell with certain perks but we got to work to move on to the next realm?

You could just as easily ask what is the point of God or why "it" came into existence. 

15 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

The point is existence itself. Thats the grand meaning. 

17 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

You could just as easily ask what is the point of God or why "it" came into existence. 

Yea I could! Here it goes! what's the point of "I" existing or God existing and wonder how it came to existence too. Guess we ll never know this.

Why does God create the perfect being but also add suffering. 

This a beautiful world that has been created but one is just a cog both in the capitalist/communist and the spiritual world unless one is liberated. Even if liberated it's just god experiencing the universe and for what joy as this is temporary too.

Or this is all part of the Kali yuga where suffering+optimism+work is evolution.

Comparing our lives to the people who lived 300-400 years back I guess we are all living like Kings and Queens with convenience of pleasure at our fingerprints, thanks to technology and science, but discounting the power. I guess we have more in the artillery to engage our sensations now than ever before. Not sure if it's for the best for the future though.

Sorry if I am sucking the energy of this thread with this rant but these are the thoughts am dealing with. Guess am not these thoughts and ll just go back to being rather than getting stuck between the wheel of dhamma and the wheel of suffering.

Love and peace! Have a nice weekend!

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.