mandyjw

Authentic Love

80 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Thoughts? How do we love more authentically? 

Love is killed by intellect.

All stories and explanations are false.

@mandyjw

Authentic love is 100% unconditional. It is 100% independent of results.

That's all there is to it.

Whenever we try to make use of love, we move away from it. Not to say that moving away is bad, but to show how easily we can lose track of ourselves.

The upside is that we can't move away from it, because we are already it. We can only build and create, and then rest and feel the awe.

❤️

@Nahm I think so. When I'm not thinking about it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Be careful not to confuse Love with certain ways of acting or even being.

True Love is so radical it does not care which way a person is being.

Any conditions you set on how love must be is not true love.

Unless you are able to see Hitler as an expression of Love, then you're still not getting it.

Love is not something you can do. You must reach an appropriate state of consciousness, at which point everything appears to you as love.

So any of your plans to be loving is not going to work. You must become enlightened first.

You cannot act or fake your way into true love.

If you seriously pursue enlightenment, the end result will be true love. Otherwise not. Survival is going to co-opt love for its purposes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aakash You are a total nutcase. I thought you were trolling or joking when you wrote the posts here, but you are actually a true nutcase.

You created multiple threads, spamming there with nonsense about your "awakening" and now you are spewing some more nonsense ahahahaha

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So any of your plans to be loving enlightened is not going to work. You must become enlightened love first.

You cannot act or fake your way into true love enlightenment.

If you seriously pursue enlightenment  true love, the end result will be true love enlightenment. Otherwise not. Survival is going to co-opt love enlightenment for its purposes.

What do you think? Is there any problem flipping the words around, as long as you assume that we are evolved enough not to mistake the word love for its more shallow meanings and associations? Aren't they essentially the same thing? We thought we wanted different things at the start of our journey, but we end up in the same place. 

Maybe love is the more feminine description of enlightenment, and enlightenment is the more masculine one, but beyond the words as pointers, beyond thought, they are one and the same. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Love comes only from being aligned with the Will of God.  Then you can be a beacon of love without even trying to be one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

In addition to all humans, unconditional Love also includes mosquitoes, viruses, nausea and diseases. All ISness.

@Serotoninluv That's so funny you give those specific examples, my son has the stomach flu, and I just got back from a walk and got lots of mosquito bites and I'm coming down with a cold. It was still a lovely walk though. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Love comes only from being aligned with the Will of God.

Is it possible not to be aligned with the Will of God? xD

unborn Truth

12 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Thought makes it possible. Thank God! ?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful not to confuse Love with certain ways of acting or even being.

True Love is so radical it does not care which way a person is being.

Any conditions you set on how love must be is not true love.

Unless you are able to see Hitler as an expression of Love, then you're still not getting it.

Love is not something you can do. You must reach an appropriate state of consciousness, at which point everything appears to you as love.

So any of your plans to be loving is not going to work. You must become enlightened first.

You cannot act or fake your way into true love.

If you seriously pursue enlightenment, the end result will be true love. Otherwise not. Survival is going to co-opt love for its purposes.

??❤️

@whoareyou Just like the man plays many faces, so must you :) ... the mods and leo have a forum to run... i do not have this responsibility nor direct life experience in certain stages to become a mod, I HUNTED truth. However, it may seem... emotional intelligence is linked to enlightenment. Actually playing the position of the jester is the HARD WORK and what many hours of your practising goes into forming emotional mastery. The truth just shows what you know to be not true and untenable, but the funny thing is, a jester who never made the king laugh always got his head chopped off.  

The question is as followed: IS CONCEPTUAL REAL? and the answer is YES and no, everything is truth so it is. enlightenment itself is truth, just as equally as anything else is truth in the fog of infinity. The only TRUTH there is to life is TOTAL ENLIGHTENMENT (absolute truth) as buddah so famously put it. 

You see i failed at my job as a jester just now :) so i got my head chopped off. so the ego done me in! does it mean i'm any less of a jester than when i started writing this message ahaha NOPE! does the jesters ego vanish, maybe. Does it matter in the long run or now... not really personally. 

LIFE OF THE FOOL! 

After i had an awakening, i stopped having the thirst to hunt enlightenment because i saw it for what it is. TOTAL enlightenment on the other hand, i have no interest in pursuing atleast for another 40-45 years. leaving me 45 years to become "PERMANENTLY ENLIGHTENED". O.o how is it possible for this person to know how to play the part of a jester when he was expected to be a jester after being taken from the village of maxenlark, a poor village compared to the RICH capital by the king. Simple, HE was the jester all along, the king is the one who saw it in him and gave him a pathway to Riches beyond his dreams a house, a wife, money, knowledge, cars all he had to do was be a jester for him, otherwise if he choose not to, its automatically back to maxenlark. I have no interest going back to maxenlark whoareyou, i will gladly play the jester with no credentials or practice. 

better to agree with them, then to fight them over it LOL , 

Edited by Aakash

9 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What do you think? Is there any problem flipping the words around, as long as you assume that we are evolved enough not to mistake the word love for its more shallow meanings and associations? Aren't they essentially the same thing? We thought we wanted different things at the start of our journey, but we end up in the same place. 

Maybe love is the more feminine description of enlightenment, and enlightenment is the more masculine one, but beyond the words as pointers, beyond thought, they are one and the same. 

Love without consciousness of the Absolute will not work. Your ego will co-opt it.

Dismantle the self and love will result.

By shooting for love, you'll likely end up with ego.

The problem with shooting for love is that its easy to bullshit yourself into thinking you're being loving while deep down the ego is pissed off because it is unable to sustain true love.

It's the same problem as trying to be good/moral while still unenlightened. Religious people try that all the time and it doesn't work. They end up being more evil.

This is very counter-intuitive stuff. So watch out.

If you really care about love, forget about love and sit down and do what the Buddha did. Then you will have love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, ajasatya said:

I'm not locked in the Paradigm Of Belief.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura ?

It's similar also to how to be happy. It's more about letting go. Letting go of letting go is probably the final step. Very tricky stuff.

In case of true love, it's just love no matter what. It cannot be love with certain demands. Although, technically that is already the case all the time, since we're already love and everything we do is love.

Happiness and Love start to overlap here, because if I want love to be free of demands, then that's not acceptance, therefore not love, therefore causing suffering.

I started to understand why people get so confused. It was easy for me to see all that stuff.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Paradigm Of Belief.

Care to explain?

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you really care about love, forget about love and sit down and do what the Buddha did. Then you will have love.

oww oww oww

So it seems like the death of love is the beginning of true Love

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

45 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not locked in the Paradigm Of Belief.  

I use words like someone framing an insight rather than someone stating a truth sometimes.  It's like capturing rather than a stating.  Truth is a secondary issue oftentimes.  It's a Straw Man to frame all insights in terms of stating a truth that one might rely in on the case of a factual belief.  No.  That's why we have poetry.  The poet can express things that the factual man cannot.  But you wanna apply the Paradox of the Plain Man And The Poet too.  Don't get locked on either side of this paradox to the exclusion of the other side.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor