mandyjw

Authentic Love

80 posts in this topic

@mandyjw Lol BECAUSE i'm young but i'm saying you should chill more and enjoy life, enlightenment experience must be amazing! be its not the be all and end all to life. Don't be so worried about not being able to love!! love is who you are, you can't not love and that includes hitting you children, so hit your children until they die and you will be showing them love unfortunately. do you think these enlightened beings would accept me for saying this is perfectly fine ? LOL no because its taboo to say such things. Give your child to me and ill kill both of them for you? 

This is the love you are looking for, being openly able to say such statements without moralistic agenda. Is this really what you are searching for or are you searching for a conceptual unconditional love that will somehow orient your life towards loving people? 

That is as you put it using law of attraction to the max, its a form of selfish love. 

so in conclusion: enjoy you life more and don't strive for ideals that even others don't understand themselves. Go volunteer so i can send more people there without worry using my capitalism agendas! you bet ill send 30 new human beings to the streets by the time you join an organisation helping the homeless in your state today. 

disclaimer: don't shoot me please, i don't actually want to harm your children LOL! i was only proving a point

34 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

*Sigh*... tsuki, look what you did. 

My coworker was telling me once about a family that had, like, 8 kids.
I won't even try to imagine how much work it takes to raise one, not to mention 8.

He gave me a funny look and said: at some point they start to raise each other.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki aww tsuki, did you already know everything i was talking about? i apologise then! 

Ok question for @Leo Gura or @Nahm or @cetus56or any moderator or any fully realized, will you cause any harm or suffering to anyone.

I know answer is clear no, but you understand. 

So @Aakash mind gets transformed with enlightenment. I could bet with my life that this is the case.

@tsuki >:( >:(>:(You had your fun, you deal with him yourself. 

Ok, I give up, you all win, love is bullshit. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Love=things going my way 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki aww tsuki, did you already know everything i was talking about? i apologise then! 

Honestly, I don't even read everything you write ^_^

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki >:( >:(>:(You had your fun, you deal with him yourself. 

Nah, you're too much of a mother to leave him like that.
He may stick a fork in a socket, or something... 9_9

@tsuki LOOOL CALLLLMMMMMM! my bruddah! its okay don't read any of it - if you don't want to! 

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There is love in the form of unimaginable bliss and joy. 

@tedens  @mandyjw exacttly which is what the enlightened people experience and i will never until i reach enlightenment in 50 years time lol, until then ill have to accept my conceptual enlightenment which is equally as enlightenment as the real deal :) 

ahah i had all of you on the ropes! i love fucking up the lives of enlightened people, its my new hobby. 

But remember its like i said you guys are going up! i'm going left and right 

so i say it out of love for you guys can make an accurate decision of what you want. instead of being brainwashed by universal ego! i hate that fucker so much! he's such a dick. But lol i'm just swearing at myself, still that fucker is a dick! 

@tedens  i'm not sure i'm reading this right 

a) are you telling the moderators to ban me 

b) are you telling me i should ban god lol? 

Edit : if its the first one, i can't wait for them to break out of their delusion. I can't wait to see the self -actualisation in my lifetime ( if i get to) ! actualised.org is the only place in the world its happening. its the the cutting edge and things will constantly be changing! :) there's no place for universal ego here :)

Edited by Aakash

I would suggest @Aakash that you open a journal as your thought-dumpster. You can delete it with just one click when you will finally get embarrassed by it.

@tsuki Embarrassed ?? who is there to get embarrassed aahah! I have no world view of how to encapsulate reality and certainly no "i" :P happiness can't be found in enlightenment. The only real happiness is accepting what ever is now ! :) 

anyways i don't need a journal. I'm not going to be talking about this kind of stuff. Just going to be talking from stage red and orange :) 

CONSIDER THIS self -help for your OBJECTIVE to reach enlightenment. 

edit: to be honest, i will be embarrassed but not take it personally, but that's what emotional mastery is about, dealing with that embarrassment, not pretending it doesn't exist. Its weird, its a blend of non duality and duality to solve all problems. 

its sad, but i don't have any one to back my point, lol i'm by myself. while you guys have many to jump on your bandwagon! it is what it is :) enjoy! 

This is my last participation on this thread

Edited by Aakash

48 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

will you cause any harm or suffering to anyone.

That's not a simple question as you said. The complexity of society makes it hard not to.

I work with AI and the results of my work may take someone's job down. That's a way of causing suffering.
If I buy a piece of clothing, I may be contributing to poor conditions of work in China. Who knows?!

Unfortunately, the best we can do is minimize the damage that we do. There is a "gross" facet of Life, so to speak. We have the responsibility to try to understand it as deeply as we can.

@Aakash If you believe that you won't be able to embody Truth, at least mind your words. Your level of politeness constitutes overall the politeness of this community. Are you aware of your responsibilities when it comes down to being part of a larger group or are you just going to use the "there is no me" card forever? Keep in mind that, even though cells don't say "I", other cells are responsible for taking dangerous cells down. Shape your behavior so that you don't become a dangerous cell. This forum is a great environment to learn, so I'd recommend that you don't get yourself banned. Of course, that's ultimately up to you, mr. nonexistent.

unborn Truth

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

This is my last participation on this thread

Ban all.

@mandyjw haven't read all of this yet... by the looks of it not sure i need to LOL.

But it's definitely not bullshit.  It's the essence of everything.  So don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Your love is real! 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ajasatya Okay fine, i don't want to be banned, i want to see the end of times for those who venture. you are right, i will try to integrate holistic understandings more. community building is something i need to work on and will be part of my stage blue development after finishing being flexible from stage red. I am also still learning, i will consider what responsibilities, i have as an active member of this forum, with the knowledge i have. May need to take a couple of days off for it. 

Thanks for the warning and not the points. 

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok question for @Leo Gura or @Nahm or @cetus56or any moderator or any fully realized, will you cause any harm or suffering to anyone.

I know answer is clear no, but you understand. 

So @Aakash mind gets transformed with enlightenment. I could bet with my life that this is the case.

@zeroISinfinity I believe it's impossible to go through life without harming anyone or causing some suffering. The trick is to avoid intentionally doing so, or to cause the least amount that you feasibly can, including to yourself.

@Aakash You're all kinds of crazy and saying a bunch of things that are intended to be provocative simply for the sake of being provocative, but I like you. Which is odd cause you want to kill my kids with love, so I'm not sure how I'm squaring those two things, but you interest me. I know you said you didn't feel a journal was necessary, but it would be an interesting insight into what still makes you tick. Because you still exist in that mind. I can see it pretty clearly.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-