EvilAngel

Thank you Leo Gura, you've turned me autistic.

41 posts in this topic

I really apologise, but life isn't as complicated as you assume it to be@Joseph Maynor . When was the last time you laughed at the ridiculousness of this life? 

7 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

I really apologise, but life isn't as complicated as you assume it to be@Joseph Maynor . When was the last time you laughed at the ridiculousness of this life? 

Apply the Paradox of Seriousness And Play.  If you get locked in seriousness you become a bore*.  If you get locked in play you become a clown.  See?

*Bore: a dull or tiresome person

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@EvilAngel Your ego is coming in right now and twisting concept for its own devilish needs.  Try to see through that.  It's hard to transcend yourself.  But its possible.  Concept is relative to perspective.

Of course once you become the Absolute you'll be conscious of this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Apply the Paradox of Seriousness And Play.  If you get locked in seriousness you become a bore.  If you get locked in play you become a clown.

OK, that sounds pretty complicated. There is no way out, Joseph. Maybe you should. 

3 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

OK, that sounds pretty complicated. There is no way out, Joseph. Maybe you should. 

It's not complicated at all.  What's complicated is when you try to define yourself and reality using concepts.  People get really stuck in that and it's harder than hell to get them to realize the full extent of their locks due to unwise application of concepts to themselves, to others, and to life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@EvilAngel Dear Evil Angel don't conceptualise the absolute truth and try to maintain that conceptualised absolute truth in a relative realm where relative truths are the truth and absolute Truth has no meaning.

You are God only in Nirvikalpa samadhi.If you are in Nirvikalpa Samadhi then you can not type,think,write what world,what forum what others what autism ?

Else you are a normal human with ego mind typing in the forum.come to reality.

1 hour ago, EvilAngel said:

@seeking_brilliance well, autistic people don't see the emotional meaning in situations. This is what I "mean". But nobody will ever understand. 

I understand what you mean....  But dont be tricked or fooled into your no meaning = no worth, empty, nihilistic, negative......  IF anything its a positive inability to get trapped the old beliefs of suffering and the meaning it was/is standing on.

Edited by Mu_

@EvilAngel Leo hasn't done anything to you, you need to take responsibility for your current state of affairs. Also, your existential crisis is nothing to do with autism.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@EvilAngel I have been going through the same feeling for the last month ever since I increased my daily meditation from an hour to two hours. It's a part of the spiritual process.

everyone goes through this. as did leo. but you need to reconcile this all in a proper way and not be a victim

@EvilAngel

4 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

It's all just me. So, no forum, no other people responding to my messages, it's just ME. Pretty hard for me to take. I am God and am speaking to NO-ONE. 

that's just a perception.

I can confirm that I am here, hitting buttons on a keyboard. there are also other people reading your words on some sort of device.

You're misunderstanding the whole thing. Being alone doesn't mean there is only you and you are imaging the world from your limited human perspective. It means that you are connected to all, there is no where else to go, there is only this, nothing outside of the universe / God, the Universe is alive, and consciousness is not an accident, a life-less inanimate thing cannot randomly create forms out of pure chaos. It's really subtle but life changing and it has enormous implications. It won't give you superpowers though. Please don't fall into delusion, these are just pointers.

It's all just me. So, no forum, no other people responding to my messages, it's just ME. Pretty hard for me to take. I am God and am speaking to NO-ONE. 

We are real lol. :) 

Edited by Aquarius

I've discussed this with Leo and he has admitted that he doesn't make videos to help anyone or awaken the world, he only does it for personal entertainment and survival because he knows we are not actually here.

When I am fully conscious, there is no one left to awaken. All my work is self-entertainment.

When you fully awake you will realize there isn't anyone here but you. But you will also quickly drop back down into conventional reality and treat other people as if they are real and objective. You can't really help it. It's just practical and works for purposes of survival.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Aquarius I thought you'd quoted me and changed my words for a second, but I see what's happened there.

Edited by studentofthegame

@EvilAngel

you are god.you are alone.

ok .what is the big deal.who is making the big deal . it is the ego . God as you doesnt care. he doesnt have fear . it is all love . just love.

So instead of making a big deal about it , seek god .Use the truth to reach tge truth  aka love and peace.

OK, but when I talk about autism, I mean that I miss social cues etc, because I've stripped the meaning from everything. When someone makes a facial expression, I can see what it is, but it means nothing to me. I have attempted to not be affected at all by the outside world. This means that normal human behaviour also means nothing to me, so I don't react normally. I stand out because of this. I look right through people. People notice me. I am different. 

Is this a new emotional state for you (lack of ability to connect to anything)?

Or did this get triggered by 'what leo told you'? If so: Stop being a spiritual elitist. You're just 1 of 7.6 billion people on earth. Just because you think you have some expert knowledge about reality or being doesn't mean that you're different. It is easy to dismiss/avoid/escape your reality by THINKING that everybody else is an illusion. But your illusion is just a concept based on your new knowledge. It is terrible to see how many people confuse knowledge with wisdom. Wisdom is expierience and knowledge. I'm writing this so harsh because I often step in the same trap. And I also hope that you find your way back on track by reconnecting and accepting your relative reality.

Leo tell us that we can verify everything he says which further adds to people's misunderstandings and misery. Myself and a few others are now sitting here thinking that all you guys on here are just nothing more than words on a screen and that trap makes further progress more difficult than it needs to be.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Leo tell us that we can verify everything he says which further adds to people's misunderstandings and misery. Myself and a few others are now sitting here thinking that all you guys on here are just nothing more than words on a screen and that trap makes further progress more difficult than it needs to be.

Yeah this is unfortunate because Leo wants to help people to discover (universal) Truth. Therefore he points in a certain direction where we can start searching (inside). Most of us wouldn't know about the so-called spiritual path if he wouldn't make videos about some topics. But many people are just consumers of the information he offers. Consumerism is a epidemic of our time. Consumers are only absorbing his energy and information, probably they would even start worshiping him just because the possibilities of the concept enlightenment (here used as a form of escapism) sound great to some ears. That's why I would recommend to stop consuming spiritual-teachings unless you can embody them.

If you don't do the work yourself you can't grasp what he is talking about. If he tells you that you can experience Oneness yourself by awakening this doesn't mean you can. Maybe he can but this doesn't matter. You have to go on the path yourself to try it. Most of us were trained to trust our minds, to trust expertise, to trust results or trust science. But this path requires the ability to trust in your inner fire, infinite love and finally in nothingness. These words don't have any meaning unless you can feel them and fill them with meaning. Therefore this path isn't easy. You think I'm just words on the screen because some teachers who seem competent told you? I think there is much more nuance to your personal situation than that? 

@studentofthegame Haha oops. :D Didn't mean it. Wanted to quote the quote. Sorry.

Edited now. 

Edited by Aquarius