EvilAngel

Thank you Leo Gura, you've turned me autistic.

41 posts in this topic

I see no meaning in anything any more. What am I supposed to do now? 

@Inliytened1 more importantly, why are you using the term autistic for nihilistic? 

Oops, tagged the wrong person this is for the OP

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Join the club, every day I feel nothing and don't know why I bother. Hopefully it is just a passing phase for us.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@seeking_brilliance well, autistic people don't see the emotional meaning in situations. This is what I "mean". But nobody will ever understand. 

It's all just me. So, no forum, no other people responding to my messages, it's just ME. Pretty hard for me to take. I am God and am speaking to NO-ONE. 

5 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

It's all just me. So, no forum, no other people responding to my messages, it's just ME. Pretty hard for me to take. I am God and am speaking to NO-ONE. 

WE are god speaking to itself. The book titled The Nature of Consciousness by Rupert Spira may help you through this phase, it sure helped clear up some of my confusion. Leo offers a lot of good insights but he is only human and can't be right about everything.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@EvilAngel You say "It's all me" but you're still confused about what "me" means. Enlightened beings are extremely assertive about what to do in life.

Go beyond all beliefs. Go beyond "It's all me".

unborn Truth

@EvilAngel Take responsibility for your situation and start working on your relative vision. Also start reducing your information intake/intellectualization (limit videos, articles, books). It's time to take action (gain expierience). You only know oneness as a concept. Connect with oneness for yourself. Don't be a sheep. 

Edited by Odysseus

I can see why Leo is getting fucked off. 

This should be in the mental health forum if anywhere. 

Edit. Just annoyed at the sloppy use of the term autism. It can be a big disability for some. 

Edited by Bill W
Explanation

@EvilAngel @Odysseus is correct but his response to you may have been a bit harsh.  you are still early on in this work.  Don't get discouraged.  Discover Truth for yourself and you shall find liberation.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@EvilAngel @Odysseus is correct but his response to you may have been a bit harsh.  you are still early on in this work.  Don't get discouraged.  Discover Truth for yourself and you shall find liberation.   

Liberation is when you can apply the Paradox of Truth And No Truth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

If that was true, you wouldn't care.

What you know conceptually is NOT the Truth.

It's just words in your head.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

OK, I'm talking about actuality here. So basically it is an assumption that these "other people" are responding to my thread. What is real is the sounds and sights reaching my sensory organs, which is saying too much already. 

Ill add that a paradox is also One.

@EvilAngel  Being One aint so bad.  Just takes getting used to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Joseph Maynor it's pretty darn good that's why i asked.

I think so.  Many people probably disagree.  But hey, there's more than one opinion in the opinion jar.  That's why the value of pluralism is so important in interpersonal development work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor