SQAAD

But Leo I Can't Imagine Anything I Want therefore I Am Not God

40 posts in this topic

Let's say that i become infinitely conscious. I become God and have access to all my deepest imagination.

Still i can't be imagining anything i want .... I can't imagine my parents or the world out of existence. I am trapped to obey the physical laws of this earth. I can't imagine anything i want. My imagination is limited to this stupid human form and this earth.

I can be imagining all sorts of things like that i am flying but Nobody else will actually see me fly. I can imagine that i kill from distance another person but that actually won't happen other than in my own mind.

Edited by SQAAD

it is a tragic state of affairs. God knows all the lottery numbers which have and ever will be drawn, yet is totally incapable of winning the lottery.

It would seem to me that god is so powerful that it can't even control itself or do what it wants.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You seem to be tackling this from duality, trying to understand non-duality from the perspective of the ego. This won't do. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

11 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I can be imagining all sorts of things like that i am flying but Nobody else will actually see me fly. 

Once you realise you're God, flying will seem like peanuts ? 

If you had a non dual experience, you would have a satisfactory answer to your question.

Some short answers taken at different angles: 1) you misunderstand imagination. The imagination IS YOU. You can't imagine yourself out of existence. 2) You (with a capital Y) don't want to fly. So there is no will or strive to do it. Everything You want to do is being done right now. That's why everything is the way it is right now. 3) Suffering is not caused by not being able to fly. Suffering is being caused by you not recognising that you are God.

@SQAAD Intellectual questions and answers are useless.Drop all these questions concepts including the concept god.Infinity,power,creation,duality,non duality.God is a concept.creation is a concept.Do you have any questions including god or creation or world or your body during deep sleep ? Why cant you be peaceful like that in waking state ?Thats the purpose of your search.

You are in search of yourself and your true nature.

If you were to become infinitely conscious, you would understand the perfection of reality and you would have no inclination to change anything.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

If you had a non dual experience, you would have a satisfactory answer to your question.

Some short answers taken at different angles: 1) you misunderstand imagination. The imagination IS YOU. You can't imagine yourself out of existence. 2) You (with a capital Y) don't want to fly. So there is no will or strive to do it. Everything You want to do is being done right now. That's why everything is the way it is right now. 3) Suffering is not caused by not being able to fly. Suffering is being caused by you not recognising that you are God.

All ego has to do is to Surrender. I am That. Dunno how personality can rejoyce in That  when itself it is illusion, virtual thing. All I can do is Just come up with some sort of routine, take care of body and that's it to ego. 

59 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All ego has to do is to Surrender. I am That. Dunno how personality can rejoyce in That  when itself it is illusion, virtual thing. All I can do is Just come up with some sort of routine, take care of body and that's it to ego. 

How does a limited ego surrender? 

You speak like a disillusioned extremist for the absolute ?

You'd better deal with work than theorizing.

"God is in the earthworm yet the earthworm is far from God."  - The Kyballion

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

How does a limited ego surrender? 

You speak like a disillusioned extremist for the absolute ?

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

Disillusioned about egoic human life and I am forced to live it. I know I am an idea not Just this personality not Just my body not Just the world everything. Everything I do and create counts for nothing, like it never happened. 

Devils are far more efficient, they know what to do how to manipulate deceive etc and I don't have such kind of personality to achieve "stuff". Lost all egoic motivations so how to Explore when probe is dead?!

Not an extremist but wise enough to seek ending of charade called my life and my existance and can't do that if stage is full with actors so any new ego can get recreated. 

Let God be God in any way it wants to be. 

Permanent dissolution and no any New "me" is game I am in for. Problem is that I can't accept that amount of Love which keeps me re appearing as "something living" constantly life after life. 

Ultimate endgame. 

❤️?

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Disillusioned about egoic human life and I am forced to live it. I know I am an idea not Just this personality not Just my body not Just the world everything. Everything I do and create counts for nothing, like it never happened. 

the question is why do you wish not to live an amazing life? Just because you aren't attached to things doesn't mean they arent actually happening. 

24 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Devils are far more efficient, they know what to do how to manipulate deceive etc and I don't have such kind of personality to achieve "stuff". Lost all egoic motivations so how to Explore when probe is dead?!

your devil has created an escape out of the absolute "perspective". All the devils are you...don't let your devil fool you into thinking otherwise. Find unity with others and also unity with yourself. You can be simultaneously dependent and independent on other people and things in your life and shine the light on your weaknesses to create love for yourself.

It will not be easy but it IS choiceless 

5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Well as monk Will live life in union constantly. Living in society meh my heart doesn't want it and that's it. 

Have really radical idea/not New but I think it is possible. 

What if this dream character does not appear in any other dream. Cave monk. Separating awareness from shared dream/apparent reality. Then I Will probably have full control over manifestation and not be limited at all. Like True Freedom. 

@zeroISinfinity well this guy did it for 5 years and shares his experience ^_^ 

as he shares, you cannot run away from ego, it will be there as a monk or not. Always a lot good to come with any movement 

@DrewNows Shift happened and can't get back to pathetic deficient small self. Big ONE is so different. 

I guess you can't avoid evolution. 

It is like Father compared to kid. To be a kid is so much easier. Dunno still confused about "future actions". 

Question for @Leo Gura or @Nahm (huge respect for tolerating my insane mind) If imagine whole thing. Why wouldn't I Just magline life of luxury and wealth hell yeah to those hot hippie girls instead of living and experiencing through every possible suffering human can endure.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity Would there be other people in this dream, or just you? 

Lol no but wondered why cave monks do this. Blissing out as Infinite Love, can only imagine what they do when they isolate their awareness from shared existance. They stay for years. 

A glorious host of voices who have not answered your question, and provided a load of assertion without proof. 

Think on that