Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

@DreamScape For you I recommend coin collecting ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not sure. I have no frame of reference for how DMT would be for me prior to 5-MeO.

I think the way it works is that as you become more conscious and pure, your trips increase in clarity no matter what the substance until every trip is crazy lucid, like crystal.

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

It's the only psychedelic I will consume from now on.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last ;)

Wow, this is very interesting to hear you say!  Did my thread asking you why you didn't use DMT encourage you? :)

I hope a video will be forthcoming!

1 hour ago, Flyboy said:

Did my thread asking you why you didn't use DMT encourage you?

No

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 6:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

Not sure. I have no frame of reference for how DMT would be for me prior to 5-MeO.

I think the way it works is that as you become more conscious and pure, your trips increase in clarity no matter what the substance until every trip is crazy lucid, like crystal.

For me DMT is crystal lucid, more powerful and clear than 5-MeO. It is the purest form of consciousness imaginable.

I realize now that all my 5-MeO-DMT trips was preparatory work to lead me to DMT. The best was saved for last ;)

Interesting to see how Leos' perspective as evolved and reiterates how definitive pronouncements are temporary observations.

I am still not clear what kind of dosages Leo is vaping, and how many inhalations are taken. This may well have a bearing on the lack of pronounced visual effects he is getting. I wonder if he could clarify this.

In terms of non-duality, DMT has its own flavour which is more "grounded" than that provided by 5 MeO DMT, and requires attention to the setting to really appreciate what it has to offer when the duality of duality vs non-duality is "embodied" as the gliding between and emerging/dissolving aspect "happens". Language is inadequate.

Both DMT and 5 MeO DMT are very useful for the work, and should be appreciated for their own nuanced contributions. Personally I found vaporized DMT at a breakthrough dose (30mg, sherlock glass vaporgenie, single inhalation) after full MAO inhibition (Moclobemide 300mg orally) to be the most instructive, but not something that needs doing more than once.Direct consciousness of what I surmised to be everything there was to "know" about distinctions including "watching" them being made in real-time.  

5 hours ago, Corpus said:

Interesting to see how Leos' perspective as evolved and reiterates how definitive pronouncements are temporary observations.

I am still not clear what kind of dosages Leo is vaping, and how many inhalations are taken. This may well have a bearing on the lack of pronounced visual effects he is getting. I wonder if he could clarify this.

In terms of non-duality, DMT has its own flavour which is more "grounded" than that provided by 5 MeO DMT, and requires attention to the setting to really appreciate what it has to offer when the duality of duality vs non-duality is "embodied" as the gliding between and emerging/dissolving aspect "happens". Language is inadequate.

Both DMT and 5 MeO DMT are very useful for the work, and should be appreciated for their own nuanced contributions. Personally I found vaporized DMT at a breakthrough dose (30mg, sherlock glass vaporgenie, single inhalation) after full MAO inhibition (Moclobemide 300mg orally) to be the most instructive, but not something that needs doing more than once.Direct consciousness of what I surmised to be everything there was to "know" about distinctions including "watching" them being made in real-time.  

I have had one break-through on DMT, also the vaporgeniue, sherlock one, 30 mg too.

I didn't use any MAO-I's. Interesting that you did. How long were you in DMT-hyperspace/how long were you tripping your balls off? For me, since I didn't use any inhibitors, it was only 10 minutes max.

Also, how did you take the MAO-I ? I'm thinking about timing.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I have had one break-through on DMT, also the vaporgeniue, sherlock one, 30 mg too.

I didn't use any MAO-I's. Interesting that you did. How long were you in DMT-hyperspace/how long were you tripping your balls off? For me, since I didn't use any inhibitors, it was only 10 minutes max.

Also, how did you take the MAO-I ? I'm thinking about timing.

I strongly recommend https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/ as a resource, you will find a plethora of information there.

In general you would be well advised to use a reversible MAOI like harmaline/harmine alkaloids (typically from syrian rue or caapi) to potentiate and slow the effects of DMT.  If you don't wish to make/smoke changa (which is harmala+DMT infused leaf), I recommend sublingual harmalas (about 30mg should do the trick) about 10 minutes before vaping DMT.

The raw vaping breakthrough experience is overwhelmingly powerful and you will likely remember very little of it / it might scare the shit out of you.  Most prefer using some kind of MAOI in combination.

Pharma-huasca is another popular method, which involves orally consuming about 200mg of harmalas followed by oral DMT 10 minutes later.  Depending on the dosage, this route will give you a more manageable 4 hour experience.

Edited by Flyboy

@Leo Gura

Btw...  what is the difference between enlightenment, liberation and what you are doing: becoming god?

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura

Btw...  what is the difference between enlightenment, liberation and what you are doing: becoming god?

It's hard to say. There are no rigorous definitions for any of these terms. People use them willy-nilly to refer to many different states and conditions of consciousness.

I would just point out that there are thousands of different awakened states of consciousness and consciousness has infinite degrees of wokeness. So it's a very vast territory to explore. Stop thinking of awakening in a linear, binary, or one-dimensional way.

On 06/06/2020 at 3:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol that's hilarious. You start off with an exotic synthetic 5-MEO-DMT, and end up with the most well known shamanic psychedelic of all time. 

9 hours ago, Dand said:

I'm placing my bets that you'll eventually try 5MeO again and it will be even more insane like what happened with DPT :P 

DMT is so powerful on me it is terrifying.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is afraid of God? ? 

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

God is afraid of God? ? 

You will be once you realize what God is.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I only know that I exist, I am already the one who is. If I Am gone, You, Others and whole world will go down with me. 

How do I know if You guys are not just some npc's like in a dream, in other words there is no "Being" behind your faces and You are just part of the dream-fabric like anything else that appear in the dream. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup. God is utterly terrifying. But also paradoxically sheer bliss. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Curious.. Is DMT that "new" substance you were talking about on your blog a month or so ago? (Likely not, but hey... I thought I'd ask)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you still have some resistance before taking the DMT ? Some part of you that doesn't want to do it, but you do it anyway because you know it's your path and what is necessary ? 

Also do you feel that you could stop using psychedelics at some point ? Or do you feel you could continue using them for the rest of your life ? 

46 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Do you still have some resistance before taking the DMT ?

If I didn't I'd be dead already.

46 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Also do you feel that you could stop using psychedelics at some point ? Or do you feel you could continue using them for the rest of your life ? 

Makes no difference

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Makes no difference

I am just curious to know if you get the sense that the trips would go deeper an deeper forever. 

4 hours ago, knakoo said:

I am just curious to know if you get the sense that the trips would go deeper an deeper forever. 

It ends in an infinite singularity. Like a white hole of infinite consciousness which is the purely formless Godhead.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Like a white hole of infinite consciousness which is the purely formless Godhead.

Leo, how can we explain this sweetest feeling of peace and pleasure while sleeping? Every night I go to bed I have this amazing experience of indescribable lightness, deep pleasure...almost like a bliss. It lasts couple of seconds when I wake up. But a soon as I remember myself as human being, as Galyna,  it triggers me back to this usual state of consciousness. I always wonder is it how this powerful God mode feels? 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"