Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

@karkaore You can find pure harmala on eBay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You might also consider plugging the DMT rather than eating it.

As you have said earlier, plugging DMT isn't effective? Maybe plugging it along with MAOI is effective?

Has anyone tried this?

27 minutes ago, karkaore said:

As you have said earlier, plugging DMT isn't effective? Maybe plugging it along with MAOI is effective?

Has anyone tried this?

It should be effective after consuming harmala, which you're already doing.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It should be effective after consuming harmala, which you're already doing.

Got it. Amazing stuff. Will report back on the results once tested. The likeliest reason why  I failed there was that the amount of harmala I took was too low. Will do ~1g of peganum harmala next time. Apparently that's about how much is needed to inhibit MOA to make DMT orally active. Will try plugging as well.

Hope my trial and error is some use for anyone interested in this too. ✌️

@karkaore Careful. 1 gram of pure harmala extract is A LOT. That will make the DMT super potent.

@karkaore - can you provide more details of the rue extract you have (concentrated or not, any ratios given)?

Pharmahuasca can be hit and miss with DMT requirements varying a lot. Once you have a MAOI dose on board, you would be wise to wait 20-30 minutes before taking the DMT. If you are using freebase then dropping it into Coke (to make an ascorbate salt) is less rough on the guts and more likely to work. If you feel nothing after an hour or so, eating something fatty can kickstart the effects- sometimes in a very dramatic fashion.

Rue seeds are cheap and pretty dependable- 3g is enough to inhibit  MAO-A fully.

22 hours ago, Corpus said:

@karkaore - can you provide more details of the rue extract you have (concentrated or not, any ratios given)?

Pharmahuasca can be hit and miss with DMT requirements varying a lot. Once you have a MAOI dose on board, you would be wise to wait 20-30 minutes before taking the DMT. If you are using freebase then dropping it into Coke (to make an ascorbate salt) is less rough on the guts and more likely to work. If you feel nothing after an hour or so, eating something fatty can kickstart the effects- sometimes in a very dramatic fashion.

Rue seeds are cheap and pretty dependable- 3g is enough to inhibit  MAO-A fully.

The label says Syrian Rue Alkaloid Extract. Mentions that is very concentrated. Doesn't mention any ratio thought. Apparently is seeds. I should definitely get some harmala extract with ratio stated. ?

Are you suggesting I take 3g of this before I consume DMT? 3g in one go??? I mean, taking just 150mg made me a bit nauseous. Maybe it was just placebo..?

Thanks for the info on cola and foods to take along!

1 minute ago, karkaore said:

The label says Syrian Rue Alkaloid Extract. Mentions that is very concentrated. Doesn't mention any ratio thought. Apparently is seeds. I should definitely get some harmala extract with ratio stated. ?

Are you suggesting I take 3g of this before I consume DMT? 3g in one go??? I mean, taking just 150mg made me a bit nauseous. Maybe it was just placebo..?

Thanks for the info on cola and foods to take along!

NO.

3g dosage is for the seeds, unadulterated. Do NOT take 3g of your extract, the composition of which is not known to you.

I have made my own extract before- 200mg of that was where MAO inhibition was evident.

You are in murky waters without knowing what yours actually is. Maybe try and get some details from the source to put yourself in the know.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:02 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

THIS. What you described right there is the defining characteristic of every DMT experience I have had so far; it always gives me this very palpable feeling of transgression, as if I had just opened the portal to some unholy Lovercraftian twilight zone of existential terror that no mortal has any business whatsoever sticking their nose into.

I am often wondering if 5 Meo would invoke the same feeling in me or if this is an exclusive property of NN DMT... cause I'm not going to lie, this suffocating sensation of cosmic doom and despair is kind of a turnoff for me, lol.

Oh, yes, I cant stop having chills all over the body. .... exactly ...lovecraftian twilight zone ...... I also had similar experience with NO2 + acid combo. Loud, telepathic and invasive I SEEEEE YOUUUU!! Sauron like presence ....

Edited by Yog

Yeah, i'll try, not sure If I would be able to write anything....ha..

Yesterday, 6AM, at a friends house, after a long night of alcohol and weed I decided to hit the changa pipe. Just one normal toke.
Sounds very irresponsible and it probably was, still I felt the effects of all the other stuff were fading to acceptable degrees. The remaining alcohol gave also gave me some balls, which I didn't have previously. The smell of DMT alone reminds me of Absolute Death.

Not sure how much was in the pipe, we have a good trust with my friend, so I told him not to put too much. It probably wasn't, I am just very intolerant to it. So I'll try to explain.

Laid back on a couch, while my friend was holding the pipe and steaming the changa.

Phase one: Took all the air out of my lungs and after a minute of that, started pulling that huge toke. The intent was, get filled and hold it as much as you can. So I did that.

Phase two: The glass pipe becomes 4k, having tints of blue and orange at some places. Its very still, as if everything came to a halt, I was still pulling.

Phase three: I started to lose the grip over the body, not sure If i released that toke, because my will was trying to get a hold of the concept of holding/releasing  and lost it on the way, so I have no clue for how long I held that breath. Meanwhile the body felt like it was dissolving from the torso region outwards towards the extremities of the body. All of this was happening as I was aggressively falling backwards, in a wavy or even swirly motion away from a clipping plane that had a closing hole in the middle (it didn't feel like a deep portal, just a plane), the plane was becoming whiter and had blueish flower patterns emerging on-top of it, as the intensity was growing so did the visibility. Regardless of the falling feeling, it felt like this plane was constrained to me, as if it were falling along with me. Nevertheless, I got the message, time to say good-bye to all of this, you are done, this is how it ends, accept!, but i want to get a hold of this leg a bit, accept!, but.but..... accept!. As this swirly failing thing was happening I was actually kicking around on the couch like a baby, as someone who had no control over the dynamics and weight of things. My friend said that he has never seen anyone react like this to dmt. I knew I was kicking , but no clue why, it's like that wavy falling did something to my legs. It didn't feel like fighting .

Phase four: After that panicky falling eased up, it didn't feel like I traveled somewhere, it felt like I fell from 1 meter height and and I am into this not really new place. It wasn't even a place, it was bizarre nothing. Mostly the room, which was blured/muddy at most places, friends were missing, the one that held the pipe was at more places at the same time and was stretched in a harmonica like motion, most things were 2D planes inside a 3D space, that didnt felt even feel like space, objects were missing, some were replaced with, 2d planes of yellow, dark green and dark red colors.  If you want to call these even visuals, I would call them extremely stupid stupid and bizarre visuals. My eyes were open all the time, I didn't know this, didn't know I had eyes, was biped ect.. I sat up, but I didn't know I did it. I just willed my ..camera...to move to a different place in this mess and so it did. I tried to will other parts of this space to do things, so they did, It turns out that the ones reacted to this will were my hands, and I was touching my teeth and face.

Some of the objects were exactly the same, but all the memories that defined the way they would be perceived were gone. So they were weird things in ....space, ones that I was trying to separate from others by attempting to understand them and find the ways in which they were different, so I can at least orient myself. It is than that it clicked to me....oh, this is how i created myself, its the attempt of nothingness to see itself ,it created otherness and it will do this forever... it wants to see things and in order to see a thing,there has to be something it is not.

This ever-present tense feeling was all around, the feeling of - its alright, chill, everything is fine, its fine of anything to be as it is. This fucked up mess that you see is fine no matter how fucked up it looks to you and both you and it are loved. It did feel like love, but it wasn't anything near joy, it was intense and harsh.

Phase five: DMT started to exit the system, I was still not sure where in the room was I positioned or if I was talking or thinking, touched myself all the time to make sure that I am here. Even the word "here" can get quite bizarre. Stuff started come together, it was wavy, irrie and vibrating. I was coming .... home.

When I got back I was amazed of how the things I see around are so ...beaten,chewed,morphed,beaten... in order for them to conform to the human  perception, but still, they have never lost their beauty, no matter how limited this type of perceiving makes them look. It was a healing experience in an unknown way and I did come out with answers of how perception works and how this whole thing..... came to be.....

It may be chaotic and I do not know if you would be able to take anything out of it. But here it is.
Wow this turned out long, thought I was going to write 5 rows haha.

Edited by Yog

Vaped some moderate doses of N,N-DMT. To me it feels very similar to a low dose of 5-MeO-DMT. Very similar headspace, but 5-MeO-DMT is a lot more potent. 5x to 10x more potent.

@Leo Gura Hm, haven't got a grip on 5-meo yet, its hard to get around here, so I never tried it.

But on vaped NN-DMT I rarely get visuals. Its weird..... When I vaped it yesterday it almost felt like I lost my mind and that my consciousness was stuck and stretched in between some angles. I had no clue what I was. Quite bizarre, no typical visuals. My friend that had over 150 various trips, when he heard me explain it he said, man you are describing a saliva trip, this is what everyone reports on saliva.

Edited by Yog

7 hours ago, karkaore said:

@Leo Gura What method of vaping?

You can use a volcano like device or even create your own vape pen carts. Just avoid toxic oils that will ruin your lungs. Use pure turpenes inside of oil.

Both methods work excellently and can be used with basically any powedered psychedelics, including 5-MeO-DMT. You can made a 5-MeO-DMT vape pen. But watch out, even one puff is very intense. Plugging is still superior for 5-MeO-DMT. If N,N-DMT plugged, I would plug it.

Has anyone tried intravenously injecting DMT?

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

I have verified that plugging harmala extract followed 30 mins later with DMT works. It's basically ayahausca but without the throwing up.

It requires quite a bit of DMT to get a strong trip. But lasts much longer than vaping.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have verified that plugging harmala extract followed 30 mins later with DMT works. It's basically ayahausca but without the throwing up.

It requires quite a bit of DMT to get a strong trip. But lasts much longer than vaping.

What were the effects in smaller doses by plugging it this way, if I may ask?

Edited by WHO IS

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

What were the effects in smaller doses by plugging it this way, if I may ask?

A mild samadhi like state.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

A mild samadhi like state.

Interesting, very interesting. I wish I could use this as a lubricant for my consciousness, but in my case, things become visionary too fast and I just basically lose control of the trips, and settle for a ride. I still don't like this part of tripping, that one loses control over things, and you basically have no idea and control over what you will experience.