Leo Gura

The N,N-DMT Mega-Thread

351 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It literally feels like my mind has imagined all humans as NPCs in my personal drama.

that’s solipsism. took you longer than average. which is not exactly a positive sign regarding shadow work.

Edited by remember

20 minutes ago, remember said:

that’s solipsism. took you longer than average. which is not exactly a positive sign regarding shadow work.

No it is not. You misunderstood leo

I clarified it in my reply to Leo if you could be bothered to give a fuck (i.e. read), not that I expect you can.

Here it is lazy noob

"So it's not that it's seen to be projections of your limited false Leo-mind, but as projections of Yourself (True Self) aka God.
(I know you already meant this, just clarifying for everyone else in doubt). Because even the body-mind-persona, Leo, is then seen to be a projection of Yourself."

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I clarified it in my reply to Leo if you could be bothered to give a fuck (i.e. read), not that I expect you can.

Here it is lazy noob

@WaveInTheOcean Hey! Tone it down. Don't be a jerk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, remember said:

that’s solipsism.

God is ONE.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WaveInTheOcean Hey! Tone it down. Don't be a jerk.

Oh sorry ?❤️??

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

33 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

No it is not. You misunderstood leo

Here it is lazy noob

"So it's not that it's seen to be projections of your limited false Leo-mind, but as projections of Yourself (True Self) aka God.
(I know you already meant this, just clarifying for everyone else in doubt). Because even the body-mind-persona, Leo, is then seen to be a projection of Yourself."

yes, with the difference that there is no npc - not you not leo not me.

On 16/06/2020 at 0:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

One hit is enough for me with some substances. All depends. Most people will probably need multiple hits.

Vaping is quite imprecise. You just eye ball it and take small hits to get a feel for how much you can handle. Since you can easily always take another hit there's no need for big doses.

I would start with like 10mg of a substance. And even that I wouldn't fully hit. Start with a mild inhale at half strength.

Thank you! ? How do you best dose it? Are you still using micro scoops for dosing DMT or is it better with a scale or some other way?

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

The Universe is One. It's all-knowing, all-intelligent, all-powerful, omniscient. 

Why aren't enlightened people omniscient and omnipotent then too...if we are all "One" 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Thank you! ? How do you best dose it? Are you still using micro scoops for dosing DMT or is it better with a scale or some other way?

I use microscoops but I have a very good sense of how much my scoop holds.

If you are new to this, buy a miligram scale.

12 minutes ago, Moon said:

Why aren't enlightened people omniscient and omnipotent then too...if we are all "One" 

A finite form cannot be omnipotent.

No matter how enlightened a human gets it will not be able to jump like a kangaroo. To jump like a kangaroo you must become a fucking kangaroo. But then you won't be enlightened. Oh, life is so cruel :P

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No matter how enlightened a human gets it will not be able to jump like a kangaroo. To jump like a kangaroo you must become a fucking kangaroo. But then you won't be enlightened. Oh, life is so cruel :P

I have a story on that topic.

Last year I was training on a bike on one particular track, and I was like going extra hard coming back home. Saying: God, give me strength, the power to ride faster, I want more speed. I did it many times, always in the same place. And this year I went to ride this track once, but on my new e-bike that rides 50 km/h no problem, and I was like: "shit, my wish has been granted, just not in superhuman strength, but better equipment".

God works in mysterious ways. xD

17 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I have a story on that topic.

Last year I was training on a bike on one particular track, and I was like going extra hard coming back home. Saying: God, give me strength, the power to ride faster, I want more speed. I did it many times, always in the same place. And this year I went to ride this track once, but on my new e-bike that rides 50 km/h no problem, and I was like: "shit, my wish has been granted, just not in superhuman strength, but better equipment".

God works in mysterious ways. xD

When I was in full God-mode one time, I looked at a candle on my countertop and said, "Okay, let's make this thing levitate." And I tried to do the whole Jedi force levitate thing on it. Then I instantly realized, "Wait! Why am I being such an idiot?" and I just picked it up with my hand and smiled as I realize that this is how God levitates a candle. And I just laughed at how obvious it was.

People are always looking for God in some miraculous event while overlooking the fact that EVERYTHING is a fucking miracle already.

The way God magically eliminates hunger is by grilling a burger and then eating it. THAT is the miracle!

9 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

@Leo Gura

But I thought you did become a Kangaroo while on 5-meo once? I don't want to become enlightened but a kangaroo and then wake up into Trickyp again. So please tell me if this is possible on a 5-meo trip or will I have to stay a kangaroo from then on for the rest of my life?

Nope, sorry, you won't become a kangaroo.

I was giving you a cute example to illustrate a larger abstract point. That doesn't mean you will turn a kangaroo.

Although if you smoke enough salvia, you might ;) But be careful what you wish for. If you actually ever do turn into a kangaroo that will be the most horrific experience of your life and it will leave you traumatized for months.

Get serious about the consequences of what you're asking.

If you could push a button right now and turn into a kangaroo, pushing that button would be scarier than putting a loaded gun in your mouth. This is not a game. This is not some cartoon where you turn into a kangaroo and it's all fun and games.

2 hours ago, Marten said:

Milligram Scale imo

1 hour ago, Moon said:

God in avatar human form. That's who All humans are. The difference is whether you are aware of it or not. Most ppl aren't. 

We are not strictly omniscient and omnipotent because we freely have chosen to continue living inside the dream as God in a limited avatar-human-form. And yet, precisely therefore, in another sense: We are omnipotent, just like you are, only you won't admit it/you keep pretending to be 'a poor little me'

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I was in full God-mode one time, I looked at a candle on my countertop and said, "Okay, let's make this thing levitate." And I tried to do the whole Jedi force levitate thing on it. Then I instantly realized, "Wait!" and I just picked it up with my hand and smiled as I realize that this is how God levitates a candle.

People are always looking for God in some miraculous event while overlooking the fact that EVERYTHING is a fucking miracle.

Amazing story.

I once wanted the guitar and one day I found it on a trash. Exactly as I wanted - mini guitar with nylon strings  in a good shape ?

So, some "miraculous event" also can happen, depending on imagination ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 minutes ago, dimitri said:

So, some "miraculous event" also can happen, depending on imagination

Every event is a miraculous event. It's just a matter of whether you're conscious of it or you take it for granted.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every event is a miraculous event. It's just a matter of whether you're conscious of it or you take it for granted.

Yep, that's why in quotes ?

What I was pointing to: you create your own reality. You can create whatever you want. You can even create the event which will look as miracle for 'others'. 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

that will be the most horrific experience of your life and it will leave you traumatized for months

I dont understand why would it be horrific?

Genesis 27:27-29

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I was in full God-mode one time, I looked at a candle on my countertop and said, "Okay, let's make this thing levitate." And I tried to do the whole Jedi force levitate thing on it. Then I instantly realized, "Wait! Why am I being such an idiot?" and I just picked it up with my hand and smiled as I realize that this is how God levitates a candle. And I just laughed at how obvious it was.

You can't raise the Light. The Light raises You. :)

7 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

I dont understand why would it be horrific?

If you actually turned into a kangaroo, you'd think you've gone insane.

We put such people into insane asylums.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What if the body has an energy field that could become so strong that you could actually move things without touching them? Don't you think that this hidden potential should be studied or explored instead of trivializing it or label it as BS? See for example this documentary - from that timestamp it talks about an energy field that I've actually seen it with my own eyes. Alex Grey's art also depicts this hidden energy around people or plants.

Edited by Member