Maya_0

Total liberation?

86 posts in this topic

@Nahm :D I'm literally not posting this right now as I am posting it :D i would day Ta dah. But that's copyrighted

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm :D I'm literally not posting this right now as I am posting it :D i would day Ta dah. But that's copyrighted

Everything is just happening and no one is doing it :D

Just live a 100% something and karma dissapears. But really live it, if you it a donut, eat it like the last donut in the universe.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The enlightened can surely be disguised as devils ?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your mistake is thinking of life as bondage. It only is if you think of it as such.

Imagine a kid is sitting there enjoying playing his video game and you come up and tell him, "But what's the point of all this dying and suffering?! Let's turn it off this bondage."

The problem is not with the kid, but with you. Bondage is a way of looking at the world, not a fact of the world.

It can be exciting to know that you will get to live many different lives, experiencing the world in many different ways.

One day you will be born on Mars. That will be a cool life. One day you will get to be the Pharoh of Egypt. That will be cool. One day you will get to be a bald eagle soaring through the sky. That will be cool. Etc.

It's all cool from God's POV. Even the "bad" stuff. The key is to adopt God's POV.

It's not always straightforward to adopt God's POV because part of God's POV is to ignore or forget that it's perceiving from God's POV. God identifies with form and seems to forget it's inherently peaceful nature.

It sounds like you're saying there is no escape from this forgetting/ignorance in successive lives. 

Edited by Maya_0

44 minutes ago, Maya_0 said:

It's not always straightforward to adopt God's POV because part of God's POV is to ignore or forget that it's perceiving from God's POV. God identifies with form and seems to forget it's inherently peaceful nature.

Of course it's not straight forward. By design. Otherwise you couldn't experience what it's like to have a human POV.

It sounds like you're saying there is no escape from this forgetting/ignorance in successive lives. 

The deeper question is, why would you care to escape it? The way your question is framed it assumes that escape is better than not-escape. But this is only true if you think it is.

God escapes itself, then it returns to itself. Since it has nowhere to go, since it is in all places at once. Liberation is to realize that there is nowhere to go, nowhere to escape because all places are equally good. So long as you think that one place or state is better than another, you will suffer and seek to change your state. To be liberated is to be surrendered to whatever state happens to arise, seeing the perfection of them all. If you try to cling to any one state, including formlessness, it becomes a problem.

You can't escape the totality of what you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@DrewNows  Absolutely.  And Angels disguised as people... ( @Natasha )

What about me ? :/

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

There are no forms,that is the joke. Forms are ideas based on God's desire to escape itself to return back to itself. God can only escape as idea not as actuality. 

It was all Him all along. It was all same infinity same Formlesness. There are no masks this is what I am. Fuck it I am eternal have to come at peace with it. You are me and I love you, that is who I am and only thing I know really. 

Nirvana/Formlesness =Maya/Forms

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Existence and non existence are concepts @Nahm

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's not straight forward. By design. Otherwise you couldn't experience what it's like to have a human POV.

The deeper question is, why would you care to escape it? The way your question is framed it assumes that escape is better than not-escape. But this is only true if you think it is.

God escapes itself, then it returns to itself. Since it has nowhere to go, since it is in all places at once. Liberation is to realize that there is nowhere to go, nowhere to escape because all places are equally good. So long as you think that one place or state is better than another, you will suffer and seek to change your state. To be liberated is to be surrendered to whatever state happens to arise, seeing the perfection of them all. If you try to cling to any one state, including formlessness, it becomes a problem.

You can't escape the totality of what you are.

You want to escape it because suffering is inherent in manifestation. The game God is playing with itself precarious, it's unreliable, unsatisfying, and ungovernable. There is no lasting peace or satisfaction to be found inside the movie of form.

I can't escape the totality of what I am but I should have the ability (being Infinitely powerful and all) to stop playing the movie, even if the data of the movie still remains in potential. 

@Maya_0 What movie and what form? Source Will manifest Whatever, Source beleive he is. That is survival in nutshell. Yes it is unsattisfactory because no matter what you Will lose that Game even if you love it the most. 

But..... Hey notice me. ?️?

There is no place for lies and self deceptions while you are Truth all the time. 

Truth is pure bliss. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@abrakamowse well remember when all you have is yourself and there are no "whos" or a anything grounding you then you are everything but you are also absolute zero.   They are identical.  That's what we mean by existence and non-existence being identical.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.