Maya_0

Total liberation?

86 posts in this topic

Yes it feels different to live as Truth and not as ego self. True peace and Joy. You Will get use to it. Just keep practising. It is indeed Best mode of existing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  I am doing what Leo said, keep all the time focus on awareness without any label. Just centering my attention on being aware.

Put my awareness on awareness itself, as he explains on the self inquiry video.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Maya_0

@abrakamowse You exist as awareness itself. You are everything "inside of it". This text you "see" right now is the Real You. False you is the thing that "sees" and interprets. 

Can you become it right now or is it always the case. 

Yes I am awareness. Awareness is like the screen and form is like the movie playing on the screen. How to stop the movie and just stay the screen?

@Maya_0 Ego/You thinks it is a screen and movie that plays on thescreen. 

You think you are aware and that awareness belongs to you.

But Truth is there is no you at all. 

@Maya_0  It's in Leo's video, you have to put your awareness upon awareness itself until it reveals by itself.

You (the ego) can't do nothing about it. It will reveal alone, not because we (you) do something. 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse Yes doing practises is only way you can do it. 

Do nothing Will reveal complete illusion of ego/your life back to you.

God wins both ways. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@abrakamowse Now I think you understand why I am not interested in society and other egos. Yes they are me sure but once "they" realize they can't get anything they think is of value out of you, they abandon you. 

Only way I can live this kind of life is like a monk or completely alone. I am lucky to have a chance to. 

But you need your ego so you Will need to find balance. 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse You are existence. 

You know what happens @Nahm ? Because we are always talking about it, we take it for granted and I assumed that this was something known in the forum (even if it's not at an experiential level)....  that's why I was looking for other "thing"... thanks!

I am in the way to grasp it more and more, but I know there's no I in there. Just existence.

27 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse Now I think you understand why I am not interested in society and other egos. Yes they are me sure but once "they" realize they can't get anything they think is of value out of you, they abandon you. 

Only way I can live this kind of life is like a monk or completely alone. I am lucky to have a chance to. 

But you need your ego so you Will need to find balance. 

This always triggers me when you say this...

Who's that which is not interested in society and other egos? It appears (to me) you have created limitations out of a belief in the Absolute YOU and this means you simply abandon yourself, others follow suit.

Just because you think you can know it's all a game doesn't mean you aren't the game, no-game and part of it all at the same time xD

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows ?

Yeah it is True, all of this was one giant joke. Want to experiment nothing more. 

Can change the Game by becoming devil easy so easy and manifestation Will follow that. I am in control but it is Just silly to play anymore. But I know all happiness is fou d within so no true desire to Explore any idea anymore. 

Have no desire to reveal insights because all of them Will abuse it and they do not deserve it until they purify themselves. 

@Mikael89  My problem is I get too distracted all the time. We have to look for methods to avoid those things to happen. 

To avoid falling asleep I heard a lot of people like to meditate early in the morning. At night, when you are tired is easier to fall asleep.

@Mikael89 Do the practises. All answers are within. 

I throw it away because it is a True test. 

You enter heaven and then you throw yourself out because you realize that your place is Here. You have to finish this specific life where nobody Will ever love you care about you, you will get exploited in every way possible etc and you have to allow it and accept it. 

It doesn't matter because you created them all and suffering is only in appearance it is not real. Your creation created your idea of yourself and you are your creation not an idea. 

@Nahm  That's true peace.

I know I always WAS, AM and WILL BE. 

;)

@zeroISinfinity Cool!!!

^_^

@abrakamowse @Aakash  

This is how full non dual, pure consciousness, Formlesness, God in truest form, Source feels like /is. 

Imagine you become that center/not aware of because sense of self and awareness both collapse into it. Instead of this colours try to imagine purest possible Love you can't handle. It is like you burn your hand at stove but this time you put your hand into center of the sun. 

48-483539_source-openclipart-org-report-minecraft-explosion-colorful-explosion.png