Maya_0

Total liberation?

86 posts in this topic

@Maya_0 i understand your perspective.  You wish to collapse into Being for eternity and that that would be nirvana.  And that in your finite form there is suffering.    It does take a high level of consciousness to grasp that the form and formless are identical though.  May require a couple of awakening experiences and liberation to become conscious of the Oneness.  There is just illusion of the bondage in form.  It is a very strong illusion but it can be seen through and broken through in your current form.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Maya_0 i understand your perspective.  You wish to collapse into Being for eternity and that that would be nirvana.  And that in your finite form there is suffering.    It does take a high level of consciousness to grasp that the form and formless are identical though.  May require a couple of awakening experiences and liberation to become conscious of the Oneness.  There is just illusion of the bondage in form.  It is a very strong illusion but it can be seen through and broken through in your current form.

I can recognize that form is formlessness right here but its not easy to keep that recognition stable. It's the natural tendancy of the mind to separate out objects in existence and live some sort of conceptual life on the relative level. 

Also that very recognition of form as formlessness is out of our control. It's just a movie playing. Most beings here will never have that recognition and will live their lives out in the illusion and will incur lots of suffering. 

@Inliytened1 Well you could grasp it intellectually but what happens when you walk around Just enjoying and being immersed in moment and all of sudden instead of your regular "human pov" Your Being gets streched out infused with awareness and you become infinity and sense of self ends too. 

Done with walking meditations ?

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Liberation is NOW, NOW, NOW! Find it in the NOW or you won't ever find it.

Isn't that a little neurotic?

one day this will all be memories

@Nahm  I experienced it, for a very short period of time. There was nothing, only awareness.

But the ego came back really fast and got so scared as fuck. When the ego came back the idea of a person came back, my character.

And he couldn't remember anything, no story of "me", nothing. At the moment I didn't know what was happening, I thought I was crazy.

I thought I was dreaming, now I now it wasn't a dream. It was truth and now I am dreaming. Dreaming about being a person and that there's a world separated from me.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

14 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

You want to escape it because suffering is inherent in manifestation. The game God is playing with itself precarious, it's unreliable, unsatisfying, and ungovernable. There is no lasting peace or satisfaction to be found inside the movie of form.

This is false.

There is no suffering in manifestation other than what you add to it. If you cannot find lasting peace right now, you will never find it.

You will not find nirvana anywhere but right here. Your job is to realize that this here and now is nirvana. Don't go looking for nirvana somewhere else or at some future point in time. Those stories are the thing keeping you from realizing nirvana.

Nirvana is Truth, and Truth is NOW, NOW, NOW.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, kag101 said:

Isn't that a little neurotic?

It is simply what's true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I experienced it, for a very short period of time. There was nothing, only awareness

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm The "I" I was talking about was awareness, not the character.

Ok. First it was just awareness, uthe true "I". Then the false I came and says I experienced it. 

The character wasn't there.

Language is a problem. I have to pay attention how to write and describe it better , I re read my post and it's not well written.

But, the small I is awareness living it. And being aware of the "experience"....

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse lol. Is there nonexistence? Is existence & no existence a duality, conceptual?

Forget what I said. All are concepts.

Lol

I mixed things. The experience I told you was non existence of the character. My mind is about to blow up.

?

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse What is the gospel you can now derive? WHAT IS THE JUICE?! WHAT DID YOU JUST DECONSTRUCT?!?!?

(sorry for the yelling)

I was going to pm. Existence/non-existance has been deconstructed.  It's a duality. Not true. 

It's ok to yell lol...

Time also has been deconstructed.

?

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse Do you still keep your self-actualized journal? I remember you used to have one and record your journey in it.

@Natasha I am not keeping my journal now, I was thinking in doing that again but is pretty old now. 

@Nahm  I am stupid today...  why am I so blind? It sucks... I can't see it.  What it comes to my mind is that the Ego is a construct, and I could see there's no ego. It doesn't exist.

And about existence, all concepts are not true. The world is created through those concepts. In reality there's nothing there, just pure awareness.

@Maya_0

@abrakamowse You exist as awareness itself. You are everything "inside of it". This text you "see" right now is the Real You. False you is the thing that "sees" and interprets. 

Can you become it right now or is it always the case. 

@zeroISinfinity  I think I was used so much to see it as an idea, that right now I am beginning to get what it was that I experienced.

I know I am not the experiencer of anything, I am using these words to translate what happened. 

But the ego came so quick that it was short lived. But now I know that it is always there... 

:)