Gili Trawangan

If the Truth were horrible would you be pursuing it?

91 posts in this topic

Truth is horrible for the ego, because the ego cannot stand the idea of not being. He wants to BE but it doesn't exist by itself.

It appears in awareness.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Jed Vassallo It's like falling of the monkey bars as a kid scared and then laughing when you hit the ground realizing there was nothing to fear.

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Truth is not blissful,

Bliss is an experience achieved from LIMITING YOURSELF.  I love you, and also you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

If the Truth were horrible would you be pursuing it?

If you already new you wouldn't be pursing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

I have stopped pursuing Truth.

I know what is true, but I don't know what you guys talk about. Although I kind of know, it's the sense of wonder and not recognising the things as mundane anymore, but rather as magical. I want that feeling because I am just a human being.

Right now, I don't feel no bliss and no suffering. Just a neutral feeling of peace.

I love you too ❤️ even though I don't feel the kind of romantic love I imagine "enlightened" people feel. Just a neutral feeling of love, not a feeling of high anyway.

Edited by Truth Addict

15 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@zeroISinfinity 

The joy and love are perceived by the limited ego.

God is neutral.

God is not neutral. God is pure Infinite Love. That is Who you are, stop bullshiting yourself. Go and spread it. 

@Truth Addict give yourself some time.  You are way ahead of where i was at your age.  Which is what? I would deem late twenties early thirties?

You have much time.  There aren't many 30 year old enlightened folks.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well, but it's the ego that decides to find out the Truth, is it not? It's my ego that chooses to do all the practices every day.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan someone said it in another post.  If the ego was all bad we would be lost.

Remember Infinity.  It's possible for the ego to find Truth.  God desperately wishes to discover himself.  But at the same time he can only do that through deception.  He would not be able to live through himself without deception.  

Paradox city.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addictwhat are you trying to do here Truth? Continue Being an addict? :P 

I mean sure I’m glad you’ve stopped pursuing it but now all you gotta do is allow it into your life and you can cease to be ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Truth Addictwhat are you trying to do here Truth? Continue Being an addict? :P 

I mean sure I’m glad you’ve stopped pursuing it but now all you gotta do is allow it into your life and you can cease to be ^_^ 

I'm not trying to do anything actually. Just not resisting/suppressing whatever I feel.

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm not trying to do anything actually. Just not resisting/suppressing whatever I feel.

You said it yourself, your feelings are irrelevant for Truth. If you refuse to allow, you can never be hypnotized. 

Can you allow yourself to start from “not knowing”?

It’s the only way to dive into the vortex of Love (seeing all that is YOU) 

@DrewNows he is stuck in rationalism.  Who can blame him? 99.9 % of our population believe their is an objective world.  It's just not the case.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 he’s okay though.

People can battle themselves all they want and believe whatever they wish, for now ?

@DrewNows

The truth is that I don't know. That's what I know. Everything is mysterious and that's okay.

They are the ones who claim knowledge of God, not me.

Perhaps it's not possible to know. Then again, perhaps not.

@Inliytened1 Here's the thing my friend, I am comfortable with being an ego. You aren't. How are God's plans going for you? Why deny the ego? You're still stuck in duality land without even knowing, that's what I was pointing out to you. It's okay to admit that you are an ego.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict Wise but youre still just a kid! B|:ph34r:xD  (yes im joking ;) ) 

Let me ask you this, who is the "i" that does not know? :P 

we all play our characters no matter what we claim to know, This doesn't mean we have to live as Illusion, rather, we know we Live with illusion, experiencing freedom no matter what arises

@Truth Addict An Agnostic does not say one cannot know.  He says rather "One knows that he cannot know."   To say that one knows that one cannot know is itself a belief.  You have taken a stance.  But open mindedness shall in the end liberate.   To reach true Liberation one must have no beliefs at all.  One must go with one's heart.  

But I've seen your posts Truth.  You wish to detach yourself from emotion.  That is a huge mistake.  God is Love.  You will never find Truth without emotion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

You will never find Truth without emotion.

but you can find emotion without Truth xD 

This shit is tricky as fuck man, who woulda guessed you'd have to throw trust out the window and face everything and everyone as yourself, completely butt naked :o