Gili Trawangan

If the Truth were horrible would you be pursuing it?

91 posts in this topic

Thanks @Nahm eye opening Truth. Wow it is True. 

Done experiment said "I am love" and inner Being is burning. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Truth Addict You said quality is relative. What is relative, is not actually relative, but certainly appears relative, to you. I asked what then, is not relative. What does not change, is another, and probably easier way to ask that. I am asking this admittedly under the (my) projection you are seeking. So if you are not, just ignore.

(Just so that isn’t left with the potential sarcastic ring to it....I’m not clarifying or trying to entice you into seeking at all. That would be silly. If you are seeking, desiring the Knowing of Truth, then it is not wasteful and potentially useful. If you are not seeking, or if there is resistance / unwillingness, this comment is not worth your time, which is relative.)

@zeroISinfinity ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Would you then pursue Truth?

Didn't thought about that... very tricky question. But I think I will pursue it anyway.

I prefer a truth that is not confortable but is true rather than living in a "matrix" or a lie...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Yeah, this is paradox city again.

The Truth is super horrible and infinitely beautiful at the same time.

5 hours ago, Shin said:

They won't believe it, they will be as stupid as us

True

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

yeah i had no idea what i was in for...maybe it IS better that way

Me neither. Awakening is something that just happened to me. Like i was sleeping and someone woke me up. I didn't pursue it. I have been working on myself and meditating like the rest of you, but only for personal (ego) benefit. I knew that meditation makes you healthier and less stressed. I wasn't meditating to achieve enlightenment or to kill the ego or whatever. I was just trying to survive, trying to preserve this human avatar.

Actually i find silly the idea of wanting to kill the ego. Wanting and pursuing comes from an egoic mind right? Leo explain this but IDK in which video. Please point it to me if you know which video is it.

Truth is infinitelly Good. 

It is so Good in all facets it is Just unspeakable. Way Good to be True but it is and something in me Just Fucking knew it.It was not my ego who got mad at some Leo's videos it was my soul. 

He is one smart mofo knows how to trigger soul. 

Truth is Truth always.

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Inliytened1 Why do you think the truth must be spoken? Who said that? Truth does not care if it was spoken or not, but the ego does.

Not that there's something wrong with the ego or anything, but why deny that fact?

Be aware of the subtle judgements you make.

@Truth Addict The Awakened one says this.  It takes enlightenment to grasp.  But once Awake there is a desire that arises from Love to help others to Awaken.  This isn't ego.  Of course from your persepctive thats how it could appear - that's because language can't capture Truth so Truth can get corrupted when spoken to those that are not open minded.  The snake eating it's own tail.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 i did if you scroll up.  Horrible isn't a good word. Terrifying is.  But it's beautiful at the same time.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Arcangelo well when i began this path i wasn't meditating to kill the ego.  I rather just held an open mind that maybe the metaphysical questions philosophers have pondered for thousands of years could be answered.  So it was kind of like an open mind type of thing not to slay the ego.

Even now when i meditate i use no mind and try to just BE.  Because that's our true nature.  We are being right now just through form.  I just try to be One with the present moment.  Which is Being minus form.  Form and duality collapse.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Mikael89 it will appear that way from your perspective until it becomes Actual for you.  Until you become Actual to where all dualities collapse and all you are is Actuality.

There is no denying Truth after that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Not something expected is it. Complete mindfuck. 

But now you understand why this work Very small percentage of people do. Yes Truth has serious (in appearance) price to it. 

Love of God is terrifying not something you want to do everyday. It is to much.