Preetom

Leo Gura is creating a modern Religion - knowingly or unknowingly

173 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, joeyi99 said:

When does it stop? When your full buddha mode? 

There may be very radical posibilities of incarnation. For example, imagine incarnating as a demi-god being who can architect his entire own universe of lesser beings and look after them like an ant farm. Imagine if you could split your consciousness into a million lesser beings and play through all of them at once.

Just a crazy idea ;)

It stops when you reach total oneness in all possible ways. Total God. And then you being again from the bottom.

Don't take any of this on faith. It could be wrong as far as you know. I'm just throwing out some ideas to open your mind. Direct experience is king.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, memocappa said:

“There are guides who can show you the way. Use them. But they will not satisfy your longing” — Rumi

Resonate with it 100%

the word 'guide' can be replaced with any object whatsoever. Knowledge, money, rationality, growth, gain etc you name it

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@ajasatya

14 hours ago, ajasatya said:
14 hours ago, ajasatya said:

if you do something terrible to your family like murdering your wife in front of your kids, the karmic mark of such attitude will be so deep that it will affect your grandchildren and probably your great-grandchildren. such continuity of suffering is already the Spirit reincarnating and gathering its own thorns.

the Spirit is ONE. it's an infinitely complex net that connects EVERYTHING (and, of course, EVERYONE) from "past", "present" and "future".

I don't understand. Why if i kill my wife, my grandchildren will be affected??

Doesnt't make sense. Why my grandchildren have to suffer because of me, because of my actions? 

This sounds very depressing...

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD That's not true, it's Buddhist dogma. 

God is perfect grace, love, forgiveness. You choose how affected you are by other people's actions. If you believe you are a victim you will be. 

If the universe is you and only you, you did all of the best and most worst things anyway. You have to own up to all of that. That is perfect grace and forgiveness and self love right there. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@ajasatya

I don't understand. Why if i kill my wife, my grandchildren will be affected??

Doesnt't make sense. Why my grandchildren have to suffer because of me, because of my actions? 

This sounds very depressing...

Trauma in the psychee of your children that will be passed down to your grandchildren biologically and by interacting with their parents later on.

Doesn't even have to be mystical to be understood.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SQAAD @mandyjw

oh wow, c'mon. it is just straightforward logic. you can't expect people to heal like that. some emotional wounds can affect people during their entire lives and it's extremely likely that such wounds would affect your children when it's their time to be parents.

it's a common human pattern. very very rare people heal completely from murders in a way that it won't affect people around them. a friend of mine had his father murdered by a stranger. he is 34 and he is still DEEPLY MINDFUCKED. if he had children (thank god he doesn't), they would be affected by his paranoia. and this friend of mine is not even an outlier... he is just one among many people who had one of their parents murdered and have to deal with huge emotional baggage during their lifetime.

note: his father was murdered by a stranger. what if his mother were murdered by his father in front of his eyes? hell... why do i even need to point this out?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Yeah its a no brainer that many trauma, tendencies, psychological patterns  etc directly transmit to offsprings like gene.

One day pretty much all of us end up just like our parents; same safety nets and neuroses(exceptions are those who consciously scratch and claw their way out by breaking the patterns of 1000 ancestors through massive consciousness work).

And also it is not only limited to family. As all of our minds are connected, one of my thought can pop up simultaneously in your mind. That's how we are continuously influencing each other in good and bad ways without even knowing it. This is the basis of any syncronicity and consistency we can spot.

Buddha wasn't smocking pot when teaching and analysing the psyche ?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@ajasatya @Preetom

I don't completely disagree, yet... we do create our reality and no one is doomed. I like to focus on transcendence and forgiveness. Some people are deeply affected by small negative events in their lives and others are barely affected by severe trauma. Everything is a flow of energy and we get to choose what energies resonate with us and which to tap in to.

My husband's parents live where a violent murder occurred. I can feel the energy sometimes but mostly there's the healing nature from the beautiful energy of nature that surrounds the place. How many people have been killed violently in the ocean? One of my classmates recently died in a lobster fishing accident, the trap line got wrapped around his foot and dragged him down. I think of him sometimes when I swim in the ocean. But the ocean is too massive, too cleansing to hold on to that kind of trauma. The little boy he left will feel and carry that loss, but I hope that someday he finds his father's love for him in the ocean, rather than looking at it as an assassin, a thief of happiness or what could have been. 

You too can be like the ocean. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

31 minutes ago, Preetom said:

And also it is not only limited to family. As all of our minds are connected, one of my thought can pop up simultaneously in your mind. That's how we are continuously influencing each other in good and bad ways without even knowing it. This is the basis of any syncronicity and consistency we can spot.

Buddha wasn't smocking pot when teaching and analysing the psyche ?

We seem to have syncronicities of ocean metaphors, Captain Ahab. Yeah, I don't really get along with Buddha all the time, Jesus is my man. He was much more accepting of women. So Buddha gets to deal with own shity karma towards women in the form of me. Or I get to deal with it, wash it away with the blood of Christ or the ocean. Whatever. 

I agree.  With himself as God and the principal knower of "the Truth" of which he says "God told him".  Not trying to be mean either.  Have at it.  Follow your goosebumps and your bliss.  Reality is gonna teach you either way no matter what you do.  Sure beats staying at home and living in the books.  Even there you're gonna learn something.  But getting out of the books and into the world is a much more powerful way of learning than living your life in the books.  There are pros and cons to everything.  Keep the pros and toss the cons as you live and learn.  You're gonna catch shit either way and be encouraged either way.  Just listen to your Heartbodymind and to your True North as you learn and grow in the world.  Your life is the Path.

Source:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@ajasatya

oh wow, c'mon. it is just straightforward logic. you can't expect people to heal like that. some emotional wounds can affect people during their entire lives and it's extremely likely that such wounds would affect your children when it's their time to be parents.

it's a common human pattern. very very rare people heal completely from murders in a way that it won't affect people around them. a friend of mine had his father murdered by a stranger. he is 34 and he is still DEEPLY MINDFUCKED. if he had children (thank god he doesn't), they would be affected by his paranoia. and this friend of mine is not even an outlier... he is just one among many people who had one of their parents murdered and have to deal with huge emotional baggage during their lifetime.

note: his father was murdered by a stranger. what if his mother were murdered by his father in front of his eyes? hell... why do i even need to point this out?

@ajasatya If you do the work you will probably get healed. Some people have even managed to heal/overcome their PTSD.

Sure genes affect me but many things i can still change... I don't subscribe to the limiting belief of genes determing everything about me.

You sound too pessimistic but maybe you are right... Suffering is a part of this game.

Anyways i won't let what my grandparents did define who i am today.  I am the creator of my life .

Edited by SQAAD

@Shin

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Doesn't even have to be mystical to be understood.

Maybe it does.

40 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

You sound too pessimistic

i'm not being pessimistic. i'm just saying what happens to people.

if you want to be consciously responsible for becoming aware of toxic patterns and work hard not to allow such patterns to perpetuate, that's your choice.

unborn Truth