Preetom

Leo Gura is creating a modern Religion - knowingly or unknowingly

173 posts in this topic

@Aakash

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Anderz i'm telling you, your a conspiracy theorist thats fine! and perfectly sane 

the people on here are INSANE AND CRAZY 

SHIN! watch out for that guy man! HE'S BAT-SHIT CRAZY 

MOST people on this forum are crazy! i'm trying to make them aware of it! 

(ps i'm just joking but i'm also being serious that the stuff we talk about here is not even crazy to normal people, its insane so conspiracy people are actually sane here)

:D :D Ahahahahahaahahaha!!

Edited by SQAAD

There is also a good purpose behind hiding simple truths because it forces our civilization to come up with creative alternatives. THAT's seemingly crazy yet logical from a bigger cosmic perspective.

@Anderz  even the way you speak now as if its a positive thing, it shows a clear lack of understanding from the societal reality we find ourselves in, none of what we speak about is justifyable to the average person. the very fact we think like this is crazy and not okay by any societal standards the wider community doesn't think about the cosmic perspective

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

the wider community doesn't think about the cosmic perspective

That's what needs to change. As Leo said in the video, our ego will based on fear is actually different from God's will. Okay, that doesn't necessarily mean that we need to think intellectually from a large cosmic perspective, but it does mean in my opinion that humanity as a whole here on earth needs to remove the fear-based ways of living.

@Anderz GG nevermind bro, but as a pointer, fear itself is apart of reality, it exist for a function. it will always exist for a newborn. 

@Aakash Yes, fear serves a necessary function. But remember that we humans here on earth are still at a very primitive level of development.

With knowledge and experience fear can be removed. When we know how to handle a situation safely fear is removed. That's the difference between the ego will and God's will.

Edited by Anderz

1 minute ago, Anderz said:

That's the difference between the ego will and God's will

ego will is god's will. separation is in the mind, only! because god can live itself believing that it's not god! that's just a tiny fraction of god's power.

Reality is ONE as in... not two, not three...

unborn Truth

@now is forever because your perspective is a part of God's perspective.   But you are still infinity.  Your also God's perspective as well. 

Your both the finger and the hand.  I like that analogy it makes it easier to understand.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

ego will is god's will. separation is in the mind, only

Yes, yet the separation in the mind still exists for most humans. That's described in the Bible as the fall of humanity. It was not a mistake as many people believe, but a deliberate plan. Metaphorically speaking, God KNEW that Adam and Eve would eat of the forbidden fruit. This separation from God was necessary so that we would develop a unique civilization on our own. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is symbolism for our struggle throughout history. When we have reached a certain level of development there will be an "apocalypse" (which means unveiling). Sin means to miss the mark, meaning the ego separation you mentioned.

With the apocalypse comes a return back to the "tree of life", not back the simple state of humanity as in the garden of Eden but to a "new earth" with humanity having gained knowledge, experience and skills. The evil in the world is simply a result of this "fall" of humanity and is just a temporary stage for developing civilizations.

It's Witchcraft

Honestly my opinion is that no matter how much you think dogmas and beliefs are lies, you'll need it. The symbolism is relevant for the business of getting enlightened, Actualized.org is no different from any other belief system such as Thelema or whatever, the Goal is what is important, the symbol is the Key. Leo is creating a key, but the key is not the Truth

Edited by oMarcos

@preetom Seems like good boy is scared to follow an actualized religion. ☹️

Edited by Good-boy

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Religion is not created by the mystic but by his unrealized, unpracticing followers.

It's not about me, it's about you! What will you create? Will you be a devil? Or will you actualize Godliness?

Of course ego will come in and corrupt my teachings -- and all teachings. It cannot be otherwise. Wherever there is truth there is devilry not far behind. The devil will never allow a mountain of truth to sit uncorrupted out in the open.

So people who disagree with your teachings are "devils"?  It sounds like you're trying to have a monopoly on Godliness.  Why the need to do that?  Where is that coming from?  Sounds like you're trying really hard to buttress your own beliefs about reality.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor your still missing it Joseph.

These aren't his teachings.  

You can become conscious of this

We're not joking around about this you can ACTUALLY become conscious of this!  

He and you are identical.

Literally not figuratively.  You are both the same mystic.

Your teaching yourself.

Its all One thing!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Joseph Maynor your still missing it Joseph.

These aren't his teachings.  

You can become conscious of this

He and you are identical.

Literally not figuratively.  You are both the same mystic.

Your teaching yourself.

Its all One thing!

When you really have it, you don't need it.  I guess I'm a "devil".  Maybe I should grow horns.  Get out of your head and go live your life!  Of course this not gonna resonate with you until you're ready to hear it.  You don't need to clothe yourself in ideology to go live your life.  That comes from fear and insecurity about living life.  It's a limiting belief that "I need the truth before I can go live my life."  No you don't!  What you need to do is drop down from that mind-space where you're hiding away from life.  I know because I had to do this myself.  Don't reinforce staying in your mind, that's the opposite of what you need to be doing.  Of course it's gonna take however long it's gonna take for you to realize this and to get out of that trap.  Hiding away in the mind-space is very easy but ultimately very unfulfilling.  It's a sad life actually.  It's like watching movies and reading novels your whole life in lieu of going out and actually living your own life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So people who disagree with your teachings are "devils"?

No

I'm saying those people who agree with my teachings the most are devils.

It's like with the most zealous Christians. They are not true Christians, they are Christians in name only, not in action.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

this forum = mental masterbuation

Edited by theking00

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It tends to be ever-increasing. It doesn't make such sense for Albert Einstein to incarnate into a kangaroo. That would be a step down.

Consider the possibility that there are higher beings than humans that you can incarnate into after you've maxed out being human. Consider the possibility of an entire chain of beings which are not even physical or part of our universe  ;)

When does it stop? When your full buddha mode? 

“There are guides who can show you the way. Use them. But they will not satisfy your longing” — Rumi

Religion and science rise from philosophy with a no distinct line between them. Nice argument, thank you @Preetom

Edited by memocappa

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It tends to be ever-increasing. It doesn't make such sense for Albert Einstein to incarnate into a kangaroo. That would be a step down.

Consider the possibility that there are higher beings than humans that you can incarnate into after you've maxed out being human. Consider the possibility of an entire chain of beings which are not even physical or part of our universe  ;)

this is pure fairness, everything we do count and matters in a way beyond our understanding. and I cannot think anything more exciting than this, I wanna ride those triangle UFOs too.

It's said that each particular being has is own Life-permanent-atom, and everything on it is registered while we live and still mantained after we die: the astral, the ego, the body..., until eventually reincarnates based on the previous experience. So makes me wonder that we are somehow preparing our next life's without knowing, better be careful

Edited by oMarcos