Preetom

Leo Gura is creating a modern Religion - knowingly or unknowingly

173 posts in this topic

but your thinking of the past and the future linearly 

the past happens then the future happens after 

really the past never happened and the future never happened 

so if your going to say the past happens in the now, by default you have to say the future happens in the now also

in this logic the future has already happened 

however, ultimately this is not the truth because there was no such thing as the future 

@Anderz he's babbling all kinds of nonsense.  Just take in what i said if you can.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

so if your going to say the past happens in the now, by default you have to say the future happens in the now also

No, because time has an arrow. Imagine counting all numbers from 1, 2, 3, .. to infinity. That process of counting has a beginning but is endless. The past is all the numbers from 1 to how many have been counted, and the future is all numbers after that.

lol nevermind i was giving you a way to look at time with your mind, ofcourse you can just say time is in reality at the end of the day

i guess time has an error. there is no arrow.

time is endless if you wait for it and too short if it’s not enough. time is limitless and limited in its space. the more you fill it the less it gets. and still it is here then it’s gone.

Edited by now is forever

you know when you become enlightened the concept will drop and you will probably be no time, a suspended eternal now. in this now, god has already played out all possible things (not that you think about it) . if you had all the power you wouldn't let things happen randomly, you would only make it seem like it for the purpose of differentiation. a grand magic trick

Edited by Aakash

Maybe I shouldn't mention this on this forum, but it could be important: Einstein's relativity is a deliberate hoax to mislead the public scientific community into false research. That's why mainstream science hasn't been able to unify their laws of physics. The expert scientists surely know this, but they have to keep the charade going to uphold their ivory tower appearance of status and credibility. They are trapped basically. Sad.

1 minute ago, Anderz said:

Maybe I shouldn't mention this on this forum, but it could be important: Einstein's relativity is a deliberate hoax to mislead the public scientific community into false research. That's why mainstream science hasn't been able to unify their laws of physics. The expert scientists surely know this, but they have to keep the charade going to uphold their ivory tower appearance of status and credibility. They are trapped basically. Sad.

maybe i shouldn’t mention it but the ivory tower is not a symbol for science :ph34r:

mental-masturbation.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Anderz LOOOL turned into a conspiracy theorist in a second, love it 

mainstream science has not been able to unify the laws of physics because they have not found concluding evidence to do such thing, if they did they would, unfortunately the laws of physics do not apply to reality and therefore can't and as such can only be deemed random and material. as a result the best attempt can only be a theory. saying its a hoax is exactly that, its a theory. its fine you understand that, but on a material level! the theory still works otherwise thousands of people won't buy into it

ultimately the reason is because even if the truth was discovered the mainstream population wouldn't believe it and hence we are such a small group 

do you know anderz that you are actually crazy right now? 

Just now, now is forever said:

look at me, do you think i can?

Yes.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Shin you put such a stigma around mental masturbation, unfortunately its the only way to understand the complete depths of reality that logic can provide. otherwise you just by pass through all of it and go straight through to enlightenment lol, as fine as that may seem! you've been doing this for so long that you don't even understand your a crazy person whos a lunatic ahha

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Shin you put such a stigma around mental masturbation, unfortunately its the only way to understand the complete depths of reality that logic can provide. otherwise you just by pass through all of it and go straight through to enlightenment lol, as fine as that may seem! you've been doing this for so long that you don't even understand your a crazy person whos a lunatic ahha

Nope,

Most of the people in here don't need more concepts,
But to actually get the experiences, with whatever techniques are resonating with them.

This is mental masturbation because instead of getting the experiences, you talk about the same stuff you already know, just to keep yourself busy from looking inward.
And you know deep down that talking about it won't lead anywhere, you know it ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

actually if you want to understand michael ende you need to understand his perception of time, too. you can’t understand the never ending story without understanding momo. all stories are only part of this one story. and the ivory tower is the center of it’s power.

@Anderz i'm telling you, your a conspiracy theorist thats fine! and perfectly sane 

the people on here are INSANE AND CRAZY 

SHIN! watch out for that guy man! HE'S BAT-SHIT CRAZY 

MOST people on this forum are crazy! i'm trying to make them aware of it! 

(ps i'm just joking but i'm also being serious that the stuff we talk about here is not even crazy to normal people, its insane so conspiracy people are actually sane here)

Edited by Aakash

@Shin well no arguments here! your right! but you seriously need mental masturbation to understand duality i think otherwise you just skip through straight to non duality 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Shin well no arguments here! your right! but you seriously need mental masturbation to understand duality i think otherwise you just skip through straight to non duality 

If you're on this forum you already know way too much.

Time to get your ass on the line and embodying your Godliness.

:)

God is love

And God in them