Leo Gura

To All Struggling Males: Stop Playing Victim!

144 posts in this topic

On 18.5.2019 at 1:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

Look at what JP demonstrates, not what he says. He says to take responsibility but then he makes a career out of blaming others for the world's problems: feminists, marxists, leftists, hippies, liberal professors, etc.

Huh? Isn't the whole point of Jordan Peterson's criticism of feminists, marxists and other -ists that they themselves make 'a career out of blaming others for the world's problems'?

Zounds! Seems like you're blaming JP for blaming SJWs for blaming right wingers for blaming minorities... GAH, this is getting confusing. Lol

Why so serious?

This whole section of the forum is for you to get the relationship/sex you think you needed to be happy,

Realize it doesn't,

Then the real spiritual work can begin.

We need to trick you

???

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yes how dare you be so interested in improving this part of your life.

To All Struggling Females: Stop Playing Victim!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

To All Struggling Females: Stop Playing Victim!

Now we're talking. This is some equality. 

12 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

10/10 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:44 AM, Shin said:

Realize it doesn't,

Then the real spiritual work can begin.

We need to trick you

Yes it does. It’s the best feeling in the universe when you taste it for the first time after being so wrongfully denied the delicacy for decades. It’s total, sheer bliss to almost the highest degree second only to Samadhi 

If it’s such a trick, what about all the people that get helplessly addicted to it? For them it must be good enough to go chasing long term 

On 12/25/2023 at 7:50 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Something tells me I’m a full half to blame for this thread being revived, at least ;)

For the record I don't remember your posts :P

13 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

😭😭

32 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

😭😭

Looks like you like to hate on men. You're using crying-emojis when I appreciate equality. 

Edited by mr_engineer

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Looks like you like to hate on men. You're using crying-emojis when I appreciate equality. 

My heart is crying because the main post is going over your head.

7 hours ago, Sincerity said:

My heart is crying because the main post is going over your head.

Stop crying, then. Stop whining. Take some responsibility for your feelings! 

I AM CREATING A GTP customized to give advice on Relationship with woman, i am adding slowly many principles and models in its data so it can se it as parameters to answer quesstions , I just did with the manifesto Leo posted here . 

this was the talk :

1 I posted the full text that Leo posted here (thanks Leo for your data points

see if you undesrtand the core message of the text i will give you and make a summary using bulletpoints :

ChatGPT

GPT Builder

Responsibility for Personal Development: Emphasizes the importance of taking 100% responsibility for one's own situation, especially young males struggling with relationships.

Illusion of External Blame: Stresses that blaming women, society, or external factors for relationship failures is an illusion. The real issue lies within the individual.

Ownership of Life Creation: Encourages owning up to being the creator of one's life and circumstances, rather than blaming self or others.

Ego-Mind and Narratives: Warns against narratives and justifications created by the ego-mind that hinder personal growth, especially regarding relationships and attracting women.

Misconceptions about Looks vs. Personality: Clarifies that looks are not the primary issue in attracting women; rather, personality, attitude, and mindset are crucial.

Solution Through Ownership and Self-Actualization: Advocates taking ownership of problems and having faith in one's ability to improve in attracting women.

Education and Social Engagement: Suggests educating oneself about dating and actively engaging in social activities to improve interaction with women.

Common Problems in Attraction: Lists typical issues like lack of social exposure, poor body language, fear of interaction, self-image issues, and misunderstanding of what women value.

Real Manhood and Inner Game: Defines real masculinity as being grounded internally, focusing on confidence, purpose, and a positive attitude.

Social Lifestyle Changes: Recommends restructuring life to be more social as a key to improving relationships.

Avoiding Negative Influences: Advises against following certain figures or movements that reinforce a victim mindset.

Journey of Self-Improvement: Encourages perseverance and self-work to become a better person and a real man, taking full responsibility for one's actions and growth.

You

now add this bulletpoints to the database of this GPT

ChatGPT

GPT Builder

The key points from the user-provided content have been successfully integrated into thedatabase. This additional context will enhance the guidance offered, especially in relation to personal development and relationship dynamics. Is there anything else you would like to modify or add?

now I will test to see if the GPT is really implementing the data:

so I even asked it what qis an example of quetstion i could make to check if the data is working:

what is a question example that i can ask to check if this data is working

ChatGPT

GPT Builder

You could ask a question like: "I'm struggling with dating and feel like it's not my fault. What can I do to improve my situation with women?"

This question directly relates to the themes of personal responsibility, self-improvement, and understanding the dynamics of attraction that are now included in the  database. It would prompt a response that utilizes the newly added information to provide relevant and insightful advice.

I still settig more some parameters or in other words, training the GPT with wisdom on Tantric practices, other relationship ideias, communication skills and so on, and the beauty is that you dont need to just make questions, you can for examample complain or use a tone that you are disapoited with this or that , or very open dialoge and this GPT will brimgs objectivity and multi perspectives on your case:

later on I may share the link for the GPT with you guys

There’s really no substitution for putting yourself out there. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4