Leo Gura

To All Struggling Males: Stop Playing Victim!

118 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Moreira said:

well the choice is to dye

so what color do want to choose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@SFRL There are different forms/areas of dating and relationships. One can have wisdom and expertise within certain forms/areas. For example, the alpha male strategies guy is highly knowledgeable and skilled in a particular form/area of dating/relationships. That is not my world - my area/form of relationship is very different than AMS. I have experience and wisdom in a different form. It doesn’t reduce his skills and expertise and it doesn’t make me an awkward nerd that can’t get/maintain a relationship. There are dating/relationship situations I can be helpful and situations in which others are more qualified to be helpful. There are dynamics in which I can see your experience and insights can be more helpful than my own. As well, dynamics in which I have a lot of experience and am on the same wavelength as the other person. . . And I agree arum had broad experience/wisdom in dating/relationships and made great contributions to this subforum. 

It sounds reasonable when you type it out like that.

But the way it goes on this forum is like this:

Nerd: "I am 25 and I have never even kissed a woman, they all hate me!!!, and I hate them too!!!"

Then a guy wearing his green cape comes and says something to the extend of: "Try watching deep in each others eyes, and really feel the deeper connection between the two of you and how you are her". 

No man. That shit is not going to work. The guy is not going to get laid like that.  He is going to creep the girl out. To even endorse such a statement being made is ridiculous. 

Edited by SFRL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ferdi Le said:

@Leo Gura

Has your attitude changed towards "Sperm Wars" and "The Red Queen"?

You gave both books 5 stars I think, but they seem to be quite contrary to what you wrote today

From my understanding this post is geared towards people who cherrypick negative studies and use them as excuses not to take action. Of course millions of years of evolution have led to particular mating patterns between the sexes. But a struggling man does not need that sort of information yet, what they need first is to fix their mindset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SFRL said:

It sounds reasonable when you type it out like that.

But the way it goes on this forum is like this:

Nerd: "I am 25 and I have never even kissed a woman, they all hate me!!!, and I hate them too!!!"

Then a guy wearing his green cape comes and says something to the extend of: "Try watching deep in each others eyes, and really feel the deeper connection between the two of you and how you are her". 

No man. That shit is not going to work. The guy is not going to get laid like that.  He us going to creep the girl out. To even endorse such a statement being made is ridiculous. 

Yes, it’s context dependent. In this context, I agree with you that it is ridiculous. Being able to recognize context relative to one’s own experience is a skill. In another context, that would be wonderful advice. . . .I also agree with you that there are a lot more guys in their 20’s here trying to learn how to date than guys in their 40s trying to reach trans-personal nondual states within a stable relationship. 

There are a few videos on YT that make fun of nondualists trying to go on regular dates. It can be pretty ridiculous and I think you make a good point 🙏 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SFRL I agree, there are too many over the top spiritual replies from others on here, and that just doesn't quite work when a guy starts out in the dating world. We need to be realistic first, then get to the spiritual mental masturbation later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SFRL just because aurum was here, it doesn't mean that his advice was taken seriously. The advice is like listening to music--goes in one ear and out the other. It may sound good to the listener, but not applied. It's just like eating fast food and saying to yourself, "ok, one more burger and pizza won't hurt," and then you just unconsciously go out and eat more.

When someone else presents new info, it's not questioned or thought about internally. Again, it goes in one ear and out the other. No thoughts of, "oh, how will I try to understand the other person?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL just because aurum was here, it doesn't mean that his advice was taken seriously. The advice is like listening to music--goes in one ear and out the other. It may sound good to the listener, but not applied. It's just like eating fast food and saying to yourself, "ok, one more burger and pizza won't hurt," and then you just unconsciously go out and eat more.

When someone else presents new info, it's not questioned or thought about internally. Again, it goes in one ear and out the other. No thoughts of, "oh, how will I try to understand the other person?"

Like those Oprah videos you post?

Edited by SFRL
Could be interpreted as racist post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SFRL i never posted any Oprah videos. Which one? Just because she interviews someone, you just look at Oprah and not the other person. You're more interested in the news reporter, than what's actually being said, and twisting the whole story into something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SFRL in other words, you're more into the news reporter than the actual news and what's really going on, and making projections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL i never posted any Oprah videos. Which one? Just because she interviews someone, you just look at Oprah and not the other person.

You do. This Cosmo girl level of Self- Help. 

What makes you think your post don't go one ear in other ear out? 

You are levitating above the rest? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

real good post for the blablating mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SFRL said:

You do. This Cosmo girl level of Self- Help. 

What makes you think your post don't go one ear in other ear out? 

You are levitating above the rest? 

 

You last post is totally off topic.


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SFRL i didn't say that. I wasn't talking about me, but you were talking about aurum and other mods and how this forum "should" run. Go and talk to Leo then; it's his forum, but then I'm sure he's reading all this already. I was only responding to your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

@SFRL i didn't say that. I wasn't talking about me, but you were talking about aurum and other mods and how this forum "should" run. Go and talk to Leo then, but then I'm sure he's reading all this already. I was only responding to your post.

Go stand on your own two feet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, SFRL said:

Go stand on your own two feet. 

I am. Stop assuming. You don't know other ppl. xD I hope you get a better job than just working for Uber. I know it's a struggle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arnold666 said:

@Leo Gura Leo #1 rule of all growth and personal development is taking 100% responsibility for your situation. 
Peterson #1 rule to live live is to pick up that cross, accept its terrible weight, "so stop whine, complain, bitch, moan, blame, and be so negative" Hoist it onto your shoulders and struggle impossibly upward toward the Kingdom of God on the hill. So take 100% responsibility of your life.

Leo #2 rule: Stop listening to Jordan cuz it's cancer to the mind.

Look at what JP demonstrates, not what he says. He says to take responsibility but then he makes a career out of blaming others for the world's problems: feminists, marxists, leftists, hippies, liberal professors, etc.

Scapegoating 101

Weak men use JP to blame women for their lack of sex and lack of manhood.

JP does not yet realize what it means to pick up the cross of God.


"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@ajasatya You would do that in first minutes of a conversation with someone new?

nope. but i don't recommend starting random conversations out of nothing with random people. i would be a hypocrite if i did.

instead i say go live new experiences and you will have what to talk about with people. not because you will have to come up with things to say, but because interaction is a straightforward consequence of people meeting to do something together.


unborn Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all is one, there are no strangers in the world. Everyone is your brother and sister.

Yes, you'll be banging your sister :P

But that only deepens the love, Lol.

God has no one to fuck but itself! #strangeloop


"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now