arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ajasatya said:

here's another way of seeing it (still in the domain of the mind, though): are water molecules slaves of a river or are them the river itself? are planets slaves of the gravitational forces of their solar systems or are they the solar system itself?

"no free will" and "free will" are ONE.

@ajasatya love it <3

:x

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

ok so @Leo Gura:

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A dog is not self-conscious

But the dog is consciousness.

Reality 1 -> "Self-conscious reality" which is the whole thing below: 

At the highest level, God is fully aware of itself as God. But as its various incarnations it can be deluded and unaware.

The "deluded and unaware" parts of Reality are  :   Reality 2 -> "Consciousness reality" which is the whole thing below:

this does not automatically mean that all parts of reality are conscious of themselves

The part of reality that are not conscious of themselves are still consciousness.

Reality 1 and 2 are ONE.

"Consciousness" and "Self-consciousness" are ONE.

Did i at least come near to the understanding of this? xD 

Edited by arlin

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Becoming conscious that i was alone was just as bad as the ego death i felt on on initial Awakening.  I felt like puking for hours. 

Hehe.?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 not funny! :)

I feel a lot better now. Glad God can create dualities :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Ohh, so sorry! ?

Glad u feel better!:)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Inliytened1 the feeling like puking has been my experience as well. Kind of strange I thought it had to do with releasing trapped energy. What do you think? 

@DrewNows i think its the recontexualization aspect.  Plus realizing everyone on the planet was you. .truly realizing it..well...that's a hell of a thing.  The ego is going to counter it.  So its a form of Ego Backlash.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura Becoming conscious that i was alone was just as bad as the ego death i felt on on initial Awakening.  I felt like puking for hours.   But there was a beautiful OMFG moment too..there is on all realizations.  Everything gets recontextualized.

Got to have a strong stomach guys.   When Leo said you would be conscious of being alone he meant it.  It's mind warping.  And I'm sure its not over.

The full Truth and nothing but the Truth is hard for a mere moral to accept, especially after a lifetime of lies, self-deception, and dualistic social conditioning.

But it's wonderful once you get past all that.

The Truth only looks upsetting when it's seen from a position of falsehood. Truth stings the devil because it threatens to transform him into God. For a devil not to become God he must deny Truth. So that's what devils are constantly doing. Otherwise they'd be God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, arlin said:

ok so @Leo Gura:

But the dog is consciousness.

Reality 1 -> "Self-conscious reality" which is the whole thing below: 

The "deluded and unaware" parts of Reality are  :   Reality 2 -> "Consciousness reality" which is the whole thing below:

The part of reality that are not conscious of themselves are still consciousness.

Reality 1 and 2 are ONE.

"Consciousness" and "Self-consciousness" are ONE.

Did i at least come near to the understanding of this? xD 

Yes, just think of consciousness at the "stuff" of reality. So replace trillions and trillions of atoms with one field of consciousness. This field is like an LCD screen which can display any image: dog, tree, human, alien, etc. The screen is unlimited in what it can display. God is that entire screen and also all the images it displays. Image and screen are one. Right now you are one image. After this image dies, a new image will appear. And so on forever. So nothing actually dies, it just changes images.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thats why creating objects within nothing 'will be' possible.

Oh yes @Leo Gura, i got this. Thank you. Im just new to spirituality and i came across non-dual teachers which have a nihilistic view of reality and that scared me. Like when you die there is just nothing left. Which is everything, pure infinite freedom but without nobody experiencing it because the "i", the consciousness  is an illusion and everything is hopeless. I am sure there is some misunderstanding there.

I have to investigate further.

Edited by arlin

@arlin you can't escape reality.  There is no such thing as death.. not really.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DrewNows i think its the recontexualization aspect.  Plus realizing everyone on the planet was you. .truly realizing it..well...that's a hell of a thing.  The ego is going to counter it.  So its a form of Ego Backlash.

A thousand generation lives in you now !

We'll always be with you !

No ones ever really gone !

:D

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@arlin Death is God.  That's what i mean by you can't escape yourself!

This is deep stuff.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

DZzaxgUW4AAbKlM.jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Inliytened1 They say that the "I" will always be dissatisfied with this and is never going to find what is looking for.

So they say that when you die what is left is: THIS. THIS is already all there is and is whole and complete. But it's not the wholeness that the "I" is looking for. It will always be dissatisfied with this, because it feels it's separate.

So this is the paradox apparently. From what they say it sound quite depressing .

Maybe they have not understood the broader view.

Edited by arlin

6 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Inliytened1 They say that the "I" will always be dissatisfied with this and is never going to find what is looking for.

So they say that when you die what is left is: THIS. THIS is already all there is and is whole and complete. But it's not the wholeness that the "I" is looking for. It will always be dissatisfied with this, because it feels it's separate.

So this is the paradox apparently. From what they say it sound quite depressing .

Maybe they have not understood the broader view.

369826-Ch-gyam-Trungpa-Quote-Enlightenment-is-ego-s-ultimate.jpg

God is love

And God in them

You get Everything and the ego says: “yea, but what’s in it for me?”.