arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

@Shin You like those images huh? Funny. And profound, thank you :) 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

You get Everything and the ego says: “yea, but what’s in it for me?”. 

I want more than ev-ery-thing ! xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Serotoninluv So it's a trap. But you guys are suggesting that there still is a solution to that. You see?

7 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv So it's a trap. But you guys are suggesting that there still is a solution to that. You see?

How is Everything “a trap”? That is a thought story of the mind. You made it up. The thinking mind loves to create problems and figure out solutions. All part of The Game. There is no problem in need of a solution. Everything is Perfect as it IS. 

@Serotoninluv Well, im saying that (From what those teacher say) it's truly hopeless, im not saying that there is a solution.

They say that you are the only problem that's in the way. 

Just now, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv Well, im saying that (From what those teacher say) it's truly hopeless, im not saying that there is a solution.

How is that hopeless ?

God is love

And God in them

10 minutes ago, arlin said:

I wouldn’t listen much to such teachers.

In the way of what? Where are we trying to get to? What are we trying to attain? 

The personality construct is within Everything. It’s not in the way of anything. It’s like saying a fish is in the way of the ocean. . .  

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is no problem in need of a solution. Everything is Perfect as it IS. 

Everything is unfolding perfectly just as it is.

@Shin Im saying that you will never be fulfilled until you are in this human form. Because you experience everything as "real", so there is a real problem here, it's a real deal,it's a real experience. Of course it is just an illusion. 

Everything is perfect, still, and void, but it's not perfect for the "i". It just is perfect for itself.

Maybe saying that everything is consciousness it's just a way of finding another solution? I don't know.

But leo's explaination is coherent.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I wouldn’t listen much to such teachers.

Im interested in the truth, i don't care if its good or bad. In fact these are dualities. This non-duality thing it seems to serve no purpose at all sometimes ahahah

But you're not the human, so that won't be a problem.

The only way for this to be a problem is if you're deluded by thinking you're enlightened while still identifying to the human form.

God is love

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

In the way of what? Where are we trying to get to? What are we trying to attain? 

@Serotoninluv There is an apparent need to seek something that makes you whole. Everybody feels that.

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

Im interested in the truth, i don't care if its good or bad. 

It’s about good or bad truth. I found the teacher’s quote to be nonsense. That’s why I wouldn’t listen much.

Find beings you resonate with and trust your intuition. You will get glimpses then a really good look. 

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv There is an apparent need to seek something that makes you whole. Everybody feels that.

Or maybe you're already whole and this feeling is you knowing it intuitively but not accepting to see it.

God is love

And God in them

13 minutes ago, arlin said:

Desire is an appearance within the mind-body. Rather than create thought stories about it, I’ve found it more helpful to explore my own direct experience of desire. To deeply observe it and deconstruct it. You need not other people’s theories - you have everything within you. You are your best experiment. Put yourself under a microscope and simply observe without criticism, judgement or analysis. The movement of desire through the construct of a timeline is fascinating to observe. 

The word “something” in the above statement is kinda key ime

@Shin The feeling arises because you sense yourself as separate. You cannot sense yourself as one with the whole in the human form. To me seems impossible. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

This is not about accepting. The accepting is not the problem. The experience itself is the problem. The experience that "I am real" and "THIS" is happening to "me".

Edited by arlin

Just now, arlin said:

@Shin The feeling arises because you sense yourself as separate. You cannot sense yourself as one with the hole in the human form. To me seems impossible. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

This is not about accepting. The accepting is not the problem. The experience itself is the problem. The experience that "I am real" and "THIS" is happening to "me".

It will be a problem as long as you see it as a problem xD 

Would challenge that assumption :D 

God is love

And God in them

20 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Everything is unfolding perfectly just as it is.

Time to make some popcorn and watch it unfold ☺️

@Serotoninluv You have just told me to seek for something, see?  Have you found something? 

The "I" is constantly seeking

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Would challenge that assumption

shin changing the assumpion does not change the experience, right? Or maybe yes, i don't know.

Why are you identifying assumpion with experience? Are they the same thing?

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Serotoninluv You have just told me to seek for something, see? 

The mind-body likes to seek. Didn’t you play hide-n-seek as a kid? It’s part of the human experience.

Yet there is no “thing” to find. Everything = No-thing. From the perspective of a person, the journey is the destination. You have already arrived, yet the journey continues.

39 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is no problem in need of a solution. Everything is Perfect as it IS. 

@Serotoninluv Sorry but you keep saying that and then you tell me to seek something else other than this.

This is the contraddiction that i want to point out to you.