Ponder

Enlightenment and Suffering

264 posts in this topic

Reality is heaven. It is pure Love. There is nothing more. All is Love. 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond yes i want to see what reality is...please please!

Try the 48 minute then. I guarantee it will fuck you up homie.

It's free. Have it on me ;)

He doesn't need this he knows THE TRUTH he became it directly he payed for it with death of the self. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@David Hammond ok but if it takes 49 minutes i'm fucking you up "homie"

all in good fun :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@abrakamowse It was more of us trying to help this guy Lister find Truth, he was trying to push his religion on us, so it wasn't really non-duality vs non-duality.  There is only one Absolute Truth, so in Truth there is no such thing as  Non-Duality War.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Watch the breath for at least 48 minutes without having a thought. It results in permanent enlightenment. 

(*David Hammond said the above quote)

This is about the silliest thing I've ever heard.?

What about the thought, "has it been 48 minutes?" Hehe ....Damnit, it was 46 minutes, have to start over again!

Anyways, you are misspelling Buddha. It's Buddha, not Buddah.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@abrakamowse It was more of us trying to help this guy Lister find Truth, he was trying to push his religion on us, so it wasn't really non-duality vs non-duality.  There is only one Absolute Truth, so in Truth there is no such thing as  Non-Duality War.

Oh, I remember that thread. I saw the beginning of it.... I'm going to check how it finished. It's good to know when someone is pushing an "agenda".

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Inliytened1 I got it now, he was saying he was depressed after enlightenment. Right? That's a sign he is not.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse i think that was a different one but yeah..we were coming from a place of Love but he wasn't open minded to anything and that's fine this stuff is delicate and cant be pushed on anyone. As you probably know It can't be communicated only pointed to.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Ok... Cool.

:-)

@zeroISinfinity Yes you felt your chakras opening up and you felt Being. Its a wonderful feeling even when it doesn't turn into a mystical experience.  But your ego doesn't want to go there again because you already awoke.  It doesn't want to die again.

So its much more difficult to Become the Absolute again because this time your Ego isn't being blindsided.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

50 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity Yes you felt your chakras opening up and you felt Being. Its a wonderful feeling even when it doesn't turn into a mystical experience.  But your ego doesn't want to go there again because you already awoke.  It doesn't want to die again.

So its much more difficult to Become the Absolute again because this time your Ego isn't being blindsided.

This is not true. You are not enlightened. It's ok to be delusional, there is no shame in that. But if you feel that you "die" in an enlightenment experience then you were never disidentified from the body or mind in the first place. I see through my ego because it's an arbitrary boundary made from false assumptions, I don't "die". I can "enter" a non dual state at will. It's reality after all, the illusion is just the appearances, appearances have no power over a truly enlightened person.

Nice try, but you don't fool me.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

48 minutes. Get on with it and stop bullshitting people here that you are enlightened.

Come back when you have mastered it.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Did you take a psychedelic or dmt to get there? 

This is why I say no to acid and trips, @Nahm and @Serotoninluv guys because it's the lazy mans guide to the universe because you can't develop the stepping stones. It's just forced ego collapse with no insight into how it's done. 

Lazy.

Edited by David Hammond
Spelling

@David Hammond no it happened without psychedelics....i wouldn't think Leo's experiences were any less valid though...a mystical experience is a mystical experience.   Mine was a lifetime in the making...

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.