Ponder

Enlightenment and Suffering

264 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Ok. I don't think an enlightened person would have a problem with boasting.

But you obviously think they would?  

@David Hammond Well at least you knew the difference there.  So what's your definition of Permanent Awakening then?  If you have a good answer you might convince me you are not a Devil.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I just hope no one buys into your BS.

I agree. Never take in anything anyone says unless it corresponds with common sense and reason..

You need to try the 48 minute vipassana to see if it works.

Then come back and congratulate me. You are free to give alms donations via PayPal.

@David Hammond They would be conscious of humility.   You didn't see Jesus or Gandhi going around bragging or boasting did you?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@David Hammond No thanks, I'm already enlightened.  

If you are honestly coming form a good place in trying to help people that's good.

People are not always what they appear, but you appear to be unauthentic.

So please describe to us, if you don't mind, what your definition of permanent enlightenment is and what happened to you specifically?

I'll be happy to share mine.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can't BE permanently enlightened. Pure consciousness is Infinite formless Love. No awareness no world no body nothing. To be alive you need to drop in  level of consciousness. Alive in relative sense. Nobody is walking around in that "state". 

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond They would be conscious of humility.   You didn't see Jesus or Gandhi going around bragging or boasting did you?

I wasn't around when Jesus and Ghandi were around.  But I've seen the film's about them! 

The point is, are YOU ok with boasting and bragging? That's the main issue here. I'm fine with it. What I want to know is why people who claim enlightenment are flustered with boasting and bragging. That should be an indicator that they are inauthentic.

@zeroISinfinity The Buddah was permanently enlightened. And his technique permanently enlightenes everyone who manages to do it.. try it, you will see for yourself. Don't believe me, just try the method. It works.

@David Hammond Cuz that's how you can tell you are a farce.  You wouldn't be pushing this on people if you were actually enlightened.

Do you want to answer the question about what your definition of permanent awakening is, and what you became directly conscious of?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond Cuz that's how you can tell you are a farce.  You wouldn't be pushing this on people if you were actually enlightened.

Do you want to answer the question about what your definition of permanent awakening is, and what you became directly conscious of?

Pushing what? A 48 minute breathing technique? 

What harm will it do to try it? 

What method man. I realized Truth using zen meditation practises but catalyst was opening heart and loving everything. 

Nahm I Fucking love you man thanks for final tip. Wish I can hug you now

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@David Hammond So what actually happened when you did it? Not " i just became Permanently awoke" - i mean can you provide some details as to what happened?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

What method man. I realized Truth using zen meditation practises but catalyst was opening heart and loving everything. 

Why do you think watching the breath doesn't open the heart and show you what reality is?

When you come out of the mind long enough the heart is all there is. 

There are many ways, but this one takes only 48 minutes..That's a nice bargain, 48 minutes of concentration vs. Lifetimes of evolution.

No brainer.

@David Hammond LOL, I'll give you this, you are a good salesman :)

But a little light on the substance of what Enlightenment is...maybe that's what you read in a book somewhere :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond So what actually happened when you did it? Not " i just became Permanently awoke" - i mean can you provide some details as to what happened?

If I tell you you will make it into a belief. I can see you're not actually enlightened because you do have a problem with arrogance and boasting. So that there tells me straight away that anything I tell you will harm you. Try the method and you will get it. You can't make this into a belief to chase. You have to actually do the work. 

@David Hammond "If I tell you you will make it into a belief"

OMG man you are too funny.   So how much is this product? Or did you say it's donations?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But a little light on the substance of what Enlightenment is...maybe that's what you read in a book somewhere :)

I'm not selling anything. The PayPal thing is my humor. Dont read into it if that's what you're doing.. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Want to become THE TRUTH again? How many times did you do it. I become it 3 times. 

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@abrakamowse Check the locked post from yesterday, it was Epic.

Ok, I will check it. I never saw a non-dual war.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16