Ponder

Enlightenment and Suffering

264 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 hahaha 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Ponder Suffering never even happened in the first place because the ego is a fiction. Suffering is a fiction. So the cessation of suffering is not quite accurate.

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

My parents were conservative and I didn't have brother so the first time I learned about balls was in first grade when a boy was really mean to me and I lost my temper and kicked him. In the balls. I wasn't aiming for anywhere in particular. By his response I thought he must be the biggest wimp that ever lived. I was completely mystified by everyone's responses.

That's the most trouble I ever got in in school. xD

Ouchhhh haha

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

2 hours ago, David Hammond said:

Watch the breath. That's how the Buddah did it, and that's how I did it. 

I can't seem to come right with watching the breath without controlling the breath. What type of breath meditation do or did you practice, any tips or maybe a link?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

3 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

I can't seem to come right with watching the breath without controlling the breath. What type of breath meditation do or did you practice, any tips or maybe a link?

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

My parents were conservative and I didn't have brother so the first time I learned about balls was in first grade when a boy was really mean to me and I lost my temper and kicked him. In the balls. I wasn't aiming for anywhere in particular. By his response I thought he must be the biggest wimp that ever lived. I was completely mystified by everyone's responses.

That's the most trouble I ever got in in school. xD

What a tragic fate for ones balls to have to endure.:(
I am filled with Big Guru Balls of Compassion for the boy. 

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

download.jpeg

Yeah! ??? Now I can make a cult. I became God it is Magical unicorn. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

They all are Just have no balls to do it. Destroy their mask lies energy invested im that story etc. 

Nah Just chilling out. Honestly afraid to meditate again. Need some break and to distract myself with everyday things. 

Yesterday I was meditating didn't "go there" but I felt that same "formless love" eminating from my body. I think you can really become it in life. You can "transfer it". 

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity Fear nothing, surrender the ego and just let go my friend.

Nah I need to ask "enlightened master" how to become God realized in 2 days 23h 50m 17seconds.

In reality took me more then 4 years as "crazed zealot" ???

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Nah I need to ask "enlightened master" how to become God realized in 2 days 23h 50m 17seconds.

In reality took me more then 4 years. 

The point is when you master the technique you can become permanently enlightened in 48 minutes if you don't think one thought. 

That's how I did it. So I know Its true. My master taught me it and he said it was how the Buddah got enlightened.

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

In reality took me more then 4 years. 

It also took the Buddah 4 years. 4 years to master the technique of strong determination. 

Vipassana. 

Whatever you want to call it, that's the method the awakened one used.

Your thinking that a newbie can just watch the breath for 48 minutes without thinking one thought. That's silly.

Ok cool your mind is clear but what about your heart. This is the thing you are missing. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok cool your mind is clear but what about your heart. This is the thing you are missing. 

Who are you talking to?