kindayellow

Would You Like To See Leo On The Joe Rogan Podcast?

54 posts in this topic

I've seen this posted here in the past, don't think it got many replies, I'd personally love for Leo to go on, would be such an entertaining and insightful conversation, I don't know how Leo feels about Joe Rogan though. Oh and also, it would bring more people into actualized.org!

And Leo if you're reading this.... come onnnnnnn;)

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

To be honest, I don't think Leo has enough social skills to go there. 

4 hours ago, kindayellow said:

Oh and also, it would bring more people into actualized.org!

And begin war ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Joe Rogan would bring his feet to the fire about certain topics.

Would love to see this. Especially Joe hitting Leo's processor :D rather vice-versa. 

Would be interesting to see what ideas both of them craft, and the unfoldment of a discussion of a myriad of topics.

i dont think Leo wants to be a celebrity so, no.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Gabriel Antonio really? I think he has great social skills, he did pick up for a while, he's done video chats with some people and they all seemed normal

@Rilles a number of people that go on there are just his friends, a surprising amount of scientists where they talk about super interesting stuff like the science of sleep, how humans evolved over time to where we are now n whatever. It definitely doesn't mean he becomes a celebrity, he'd just draw more people into actualized.org

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

14 hours ago, kindayellow said:

really? I think he has great social skills, he did pick up for a while, he's done video chats with some people and they all seemed normal

Doing pick up does not mean improving social skills. Guys who do pick up are generally socially awkard individuals who start wearing a fake-ass mask of "alpha male". They think they're awesome, but in reality they look cringey as fuck.

Regarding his video chats, this is just a judgement, but I find he isn't able to be authentic. He seems very insecure with himself. 

Anyway, Joe Rogan has indirectly criticized Leo in his podcast, so I doubt there's any chance of him going there. Leo is stuck in the "It's all a game" insight. But the thing is, nobody fucking wants you tell that life is a game/illusion/etc. Just play it...

Mental masturbating about the illusory nature of reality do not make up good conversations. 

I’d see Leo on Russel Brands podcast much sooner. Wim hof was just on it 

Also I’d enjoy if Leo started a podcast 

Edited by DrewNows

@Gabriel Antonio what did Joe Rogan indirectly say about leo? And yes very true, he may not of developed any true social skills from his days of pick up.

1 hour ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Doing pick up does not mean improving social skills. Guys who do pick up are generally socially awkard individuals who start wearing a fake-ass mask of "alpha male". They think they're awesome, but in reality they look cringey as fuck.

Regarding his video chats, this is just a judgement, but I find he isn't able to be authentic. He seems very insecure with himself. 

Anyway, Joe Rogan has indirectly criticized Leo in his podcast, so I doubt there's any chance of him going there. Leo is stuck in the "It's all a game" insight. But the thing is, nobody fucking wants you tell that life is a game/illusion/etc. Just play it...

Mental masturbating about the illusory nature of reality do not make up good conversations. 

What are you going on about? You think Leo has more or less dedicated his entire life to self-actualization, but just forgot to learn how to socialize?

It seems like you dont have any idea what Joe Rogan likes to talk about. He talks about metaphysical topics all the time. He's very fond of people like Alan Watts and Terrance McKenna and all they did was talk about the "illusionary nature of reality." 

3 hours ago, kindayellow said:

@Gabriel Antonio what did Joe Rogan indirectly say about leo? And yes very true, he may not of developed any true social skills from his days of pick up.

@NorthRise First of all, just because Leo has dedicated "his entire life to self-actualization" doesn't mean he's on the right path. He can be very well in a dead-end and delusional. Just the fact that he frequently demonizes the ego is a sign that he's not as advanced in the path as he thinks he is. 

He speaks as if he's an authority, but true master are orders of magnitude more humble than he is. For example, when he talks about the illusion of the self, he's very unnecessarily intrusive by pointing his finger to the viewer and saying, "YOU, exactly YOU, do not exist." 

Furthermore, he also gives very dangerous advice such as "spend two days not talking to anyone, but doing 4 hours of meditation."

The way he glorifies psychedelics is also irresponsible. I am not against psychedelics, but it works only for a limited number of people. The fact that he isn't able to pull off a solo retreat without psychedelics is a big red-flag to me. Well, to be fair, he didn't use psychedelics in his first one. But it was disastrous. Then, in the other two, he obviously used them and thought he was awakened af. 

He also doesn't value personal relationships enough, which is something that Abraham Maslow himself said was one of the needs in the pyramid. 

Regarding his social skills, you can tell very easily by watching him talk that he's a very tensed-up guy. Tension blocks the flow of a conversation. No wonder why he very rarely does interviews. And I highly doubt he's going to make that USA tour happen. The "Enlightenment Happening in Real Time" video shows how out of touch with reality he is. If he had good social skills, he wouldn't even consider doing that. It's really cringey. 

I am very aware about the topics Joe Rogan talks about. I'm just saying that Leo rambling about non-duality won't make the podcast interesting. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Gabriel Antoniohahaha nice speculation here about Leo but I wouldnt go so far as to assume so much simply based off his content. 

Hes exactly where he needs to be simply because this is where he is...and no one but him will actually know where he’s at overall. However I’d agree he’s probably not exactly what rogan is looking for at this time but there’s no telling what the future holds  

On 02/05/2019 at 1:08 PM, Gabriel Antonio said:

To be honest, I don't think Leo has enough social skills to go there. 

Who knows.

It's easy for us to make this assumption and that's all it is an assumption. We have not seen Leo interacted with other people much.

I am pretty sure Leo addressed this.  From what I remember, he said if Joe Rogan invited him, he'd be happy to go.

@SgtPepper really? in a forum post or?

@DrewNows Russel just had Bryon Katie on

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

9 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

@NorthRise First of all, just because Leo has dedicated "his entire life to self-actualization" doesn't mean he's on the right path. He can be very well in a dead-end and delusional. Just the fact that he frequently demonizes the ego is a sign that he's not as advanced in the path as he thinks he is. 

He speaks as if he's an authority, but true master are orders of magnitude more humble than he is. For example, when he talks about the illusion of the self, he's very unnecessarily intrusive by pointing his finger to the viewer and saying, "YOU, exactly YOU, do not exist." 

Furthermore, he also gives very dangerous advice such as "spend two days not talking to anyone, but doing 4 hours of meditation."

The way he glorifies psychedelics is also irresponsible. I am not against psychedelics, but it works only for a limited number of people. The fact that he isn't able to pull off a solo retreat without psychedelics is a big red-flag to me. Well, to be fair, he didn't use psychedelics in his first one. But it was disastrous. Then, in the other two, he obviously used them and thought he was awakened af. 

He also doesn't value personal relationships enough, which is something that Abraham Maslow himself said was one of the needs in the pyramid. 

Regarding his social skills, you can tell very easily by watching him talk that he's a very tensed-up guy. Tension blocks the flow of a conversation. No wonder why he very rarely does interviews. And I highly doubt he's going to make that USA tour happen. The "Enlightenment Happening in Real Time" video shows how out of touch with reality he is. If he had good social skills, he wouldn't even consider doing that. It's really cringey. 

I am very aware about the topics Joe Rogan talks about. I'm just saying that Leo rambling about non-duality won't make the podcast interesting. 

How can you have an accurate perception of Leo when you haven't talked to him face to face. I haven't met him personally. I have only seen him on youtube videos. I saw an old video of him Toastmasters and he really did well there socially and he has grown highly from that. I wouldn't be surprised if Leo appears on Joe Rogan's podcast and makes your analysis bunk.

24 minutes ago, Dayo said:

How can you have an accurate perception of Leo when you haven't talked to him face to face. I haven't met him personally. I have only seen him on youtube videos. I saw an old video of him Toastmasters and he really did well there socially and he has grown highly from that. I wouldn't be surprised if Leo appears on Joe Rogan's podcast and makes your analysis bunk.

I was just speculating. That being said, I am very familiar with social awkwardness, so it's pretty easy for me to spot it in other people. I can make inaccurate assessments, of course. 

Regarding his video on Toastmasters, I am sorry, but he did not do well. His body language is very stiff and rigid, and his voice is constricted. Not to mention that he's trying really hard to "look cool". I think I have tried to watch that video 2-3 times, and not only did I never finish it, but I also don't remember anything that he said there. 

I think his chances of going to Joe Rogan's podcast is close to 0%. What I would actually like to see him doing is making that USA tour happen. It's very easy for him to think he is developed while he's on his living room floor high on LSD, but actually stepping out of his comfort zone and meeting with his followers face-to-face would be a real sign of growth. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio