Preety_India

Ayahuasca Experience

17 posts in this topic

If anyone has ever taken or tried this plant called Ayahuasca or been to centers around Central, South America, could you describe how your experience was and how the trip felt. 

I'd love to know since I'm new to it and a bit curious. 

Would love to know an actual practical experience that someone on this forum had. 

Also if you had taken this plant, how has the trip changed your perspective towards life and world in general. 

This has been on my mind for some time so felt to ask here 

Would be a fascinating discussion. 

Thanks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Search up the user 'samra' here on forum and plow through her posts.

If I remember correctly she did multiple trip reports of Aya over a diverse span of time.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Read a bunch of experiences here. 
https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Ayahuasca.shtml

Every bit of information you need here:
https://erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca.shtml

Personally, I've done 3 day Ayahuasca retreats 3 times. Every time has been beautiful. Yet every time is slightly different. My body dissolves. Time dissolves. I become one with everything. There is infinite knowledge. I can ask myself anything and get a clear answer. Time is irrelevant. There is a deep sense of gratitude and loving bliss.  Beyond some nausea at the start, there is nothing negative of the experience. I highly highly suggest doing a ceremony. It expanded my awareness and opened me up to following my spiritual path. 

@Preety_India heya  :)

Up to last year, I used to recommend taking aya and psychedelics to most people. Now I am more cautious. It is a strong psychedelic , and a strong experience. If you are fine mentally, and you have a healthy gut system, you should be fine. It will open up some doors. And once you know something, you cannot unlearn it. So the question is how curious are you. You basically will be forced to face yourself, and that can be unpleasant at times. How do you react to getting high on weed for instance? How stress are you in your life at the moment? How brave are you?

@Preety_India I wouldn't recommend it if you have a weak constitution. Mentally and physically. You might not even be able to stomach it. Be careful where you go too. Bad people out there.

Edited by Vinnie

@Preety_India I did an Aya retreat in Peru with three ceremonies. It was very transformative. For those considering an Aya retreat, I would recommend researching various options. Ime, the environment and community had a big impact on the experience. Find one that resonates with you. There are some centers with high quality ceremonies, shamans, community - and other ceremonies that are shabby.

@Preety_India If you wanna take it, I recommend you not to eat junk food or drink alcohol (never, actually, but specially some days before the ceremony) and certify you are well fed at the time of the ceremony. Its possible you need to vomit, what is ok if you have something to vomit, because you do it and it passes. Trust me, you would not like to feel like vomiting with an empty stomach.
How you will feel in the spiritual trip is a complete mystery. Anyway, it will be probably related to your most deep feelings and your life context. its possible you to face a hard emotional pain or an amazing indescribable love, or both. This tea can be extremely responsive to our mental state. Try to remember that during your trip. Meditation techniques can make the experience more enjoyable.
By the way, its not one plant, but a tea made up of two different plants (Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis). Never use it with other substances.

I have been taking part of ayahuasca ceremonies regularly (at least twice a month) since 2012.

I wish you achievement in your spiritual path.

Peace.

@Preety_India Somehow, reality is intelligent. I started experiencing paranormal phenomena prior to my flight. My three ceremonies mirrored three Taoist precepts I was reading in a book beforehand. I shudder to think if someone could willingly tap into that innate intelligence. There really probably are individuals with alien-like Consciousness out there. It terrifies me.

Oh! It's unbelievably good for your health too.

Oh! Write all your details somewhere safe too. I had an Ego-Death in the last ceremony and it wiped my memory, which relapsed the next day too lols. Not good when you forget who you are at the hotel the next day lols.

Edited by Vinnie

@Preety_India I brewed my own Ayahuasca. I wrote a short report you can find here. Made me leave the forum back in March to integrate.

@SirVladimir I already tried Aya six months ago with a friend from Mexico. But hey thanks. 

23 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@SirVladimir I already tried Aya six months ago with a friend from Mexico. But hey thanks. 

Didn't realize this thread is a year old. Time flies. 9_9

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Did you post somewhere in the forum about the experience?

^_^

@SirVladimir I will read your report! Thanks!

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@abrakamowse nope

Ups, Lol... ha ha ha... I am just curious about those experiences too... let me know if you do someday.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse sure when I get the opportunity to try it again.