KP_Spirituality27

Question to "enlightened" people about Sex

20 posts in this topic

By "enlightenment" I mean complete non-identification with the ego and eternal state of Samadhi. Do you want to have sex in this state? A question for people with both awakened kundalini, and yet without.

I am asking that people who have not experienced this should not write anything.

@KP_Spirituality27 You do not want anything. Without an ego, you are free of desire. In this state, I didn't even know what sex is.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

i said it wrong. I mean more, do you feel like it or just do you generally have sex? or pure celibate?
anyway your answer is briliant, thank you.

Edited by KP_Spirituality27

9 hours ago, KP_Spirituality27 said:

I am asking that people who have not experienced this should not write anything.

@KP_Spirituality27 wow . You'd never know hahah .

@KP_Spirituality27 I'm not at a samadhi state neither am I completly non-identified with the ''ego'' . What I know is that sex is a natural thing , has it's purpose , so I assume there is nothing to do with enlightenment . It's like saying fully enlightened people don't eat anymore . Because ,as far as I know ,in those states ''you'' just flow with life , no jugdment about what it bad and good , so having sex can happen . Osho was a Nitrous Oxide addict , and had plenny sex , as you may already know. If you think he is fully enlightened , this answer your question . 

15 hours ago, KP_Spirituality27 said:

By "enlightenment" I mean complete non-identification with the ego and eternal state of Samadhi. Do you want to have sex in this state? A question for people with both awakened kundalini, and yet without.

Sometimes.

Non-identification with ego and sahaj samadhi does not stop hunger, sleepiness/tireness, etc.  These are natural things the body wants.  The body sometimes wants sex.  It is rare to think about sex though and as of late been fairly celibate.

Sex or lack thereof is not a problem either way...so I don't worry about it.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

16 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@KP_Spirituality27 You do not want anything. Without an ego, you are free of desire. In this state, I didn't even know what sex is.

Non identification doesn't mean you are without an ego. 

16 hours ago, KP_Spirituality27 said:

should

Leo has a video on moralizing and how to remove the shoulds out of your life. Free yourself @KP_Spirituality27

I am not super ''enlightened'' or anything. And i have been craving sex since i was 12-13 yo every waking hour of my life until now. The more sex i have the more i crave it. I am never satisfied.

Osho example is very good. Conclusion: sex is a basic need like drinking water, so the answer is: Yes

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Since enlightenment they call me jackhammer

@KP_Spirituality27 You don't need to be enlightened to answer that question.

Just look at enlightened people throughout history. Did they continue having sex? YES! YES! YES! How could they have sex if they did not desire it?

You can figure this stuff out through simple deduction.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes !! I was enlightened as fuck on 5 meo dmt walking along a country side pasture and a hot girl walked by and I wanted to fuck her !!! I thought I was wayyyyy beyond that while enlightened until that happened !!! 

How i see it based on my own direct experience is like this.

You can still have sex but(besides creating new life) the act becomes sacred and rarely done for fun from there on. You can even learn to have sex in higher frequencies like Astral Sex and once you start to partake and master these things you'll almost forget about regular/physical sex. Again, the more you are tuned into higher dimensional realities, the less you care or have any need to interact with physical things/sensations as much. Especially those that are more bound to physical/animal behavior.

You eventually get to a point where it all feels immature and primitive partaking in activities bound by physicality because you are mostly tuned into something so much greater that everything you used to do and call normal becomes highly insignificant.

Although usually when you reach these higher level states of consciousness you start to understand why you chose to be here and why its okay to pretend and play with illusion as Enlightenment is always Inevitable anyway, the main thing is just to know and be yourself.

Let go of "Enlightenment", focus on being your greatest version, your true self.

Then it all falls into place.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

but at the deepest levels on 5 meo dmt and your just sitting on the couch I doubt sex will cross your mind

7 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Non identification doesn't mean you are without an ego. 

Yea, but I was referring to 5-MeO like state

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How could they have sex if they did not desire it?

The partner desired it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie