theking00

I am tired of my ego

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

I don't have access to psychedelic. 

@theking00   Yes you do. You have a whole world out there. If you really wanted to be free from your Ego, you'd travel to a country that has 5-Meo. But your Ego is going to tell you that's too hard, and you can't do that. Leo said in his 5-Meo video, that there is nothing more important to your life. If you have to spend every last penny you have, with no safety net for the future, then do it. There is nothing, not shelter, not sex, not relationships, not jobs, nothing is more important to your life. 

@theking00 dear can you explain what ego is ? What's the difference between ego and the mind ?

@theking00 The movement of adding or removing something from the present moment is an egoic movement. Start to see through that movement and accept what is.

@theking00 "I" understand the dilemma "you" are in. 

Ego basically operates as a narrative that "you" are the body that "you" move around, from whose eyes "you" see the external physical world from. 

And as an entity seperate from other individuals. 

Realize that the ego is a delusion born from unconsciousness that encompasses your sense of psychology and all the mechanisms of this psychology. 

Fear, desire, anxiety, loss, loninesness, limit, bodily image, self image, psychological mental emotional and physiological needs, survival instincts, coping mechanism, memory, seperateness, guilt, shame, suffering, loss. 

This ego operates not only in the "brain" in the head but also the systems in the body such as your nervous system and endocrine system. 

The nervous system sends signals and impulses all across the body and endocrine system is basically responsible for hormones meanwhile the mind is where all the neurochemical interactions happen. 

So ego does appear in thaught however it goes beyond the thaught mind it pervades the entire system of the body. 

Like your operating system which runs the entire operation of the computer. 

So to remove (more appropriate to state, letting go of) ego means to remove this entire operating system that governs the entire operation in the mind on all levels . Not just in mental thaught mind, the logical structures in the head but also the thing that governs the endocrine and nervous systems. 

And it comes with the realization that you are NOT the body. 

You are NOT seperate from other 

Concuousness does not belong to you nor is a phenomenon experienced by the body as an independent subject. 

And there is no external world outside of direct experience. 

There is only this phenomenal experience of form and that the form of human body is just one form that is experienced by "you" however isn't you. 

That means letting go of all judgements beliefs and ideas created by the mind. 

And what the "you" is not seperate from what "I" am. 

And I am consciousness itself.

Or, the formless limitless eternal infinate aware presence from which all form originates and then interacted with. 

In a sense, reality is like an illusion or abstraction created by this formless consciousness and the essence of form is formlesness. 

And yet, the formless is me. 

Consciousness.

Allowing this understanding permiate and reformat the operation of body and mind is difficult. 

And to live in this truth in such a way that you recognize that this body is your vessel that you use a label of name to identify as a part of the whole that is not seperate but one with the that you control and interact with life with. And let that understanding guide your conduct and attitude in life towards all you encounter in life. For many is difficult as well. 

Few become mindful. 

This is what becoming mindful/enlightened is about. 

Edited by Peter124

unfortunately wee need a ego to function in this matrix, to relate to others and the environment in the delusional duality. But you can change the perspective how you view things. And also you can change your eago, being humble, and grateful, and practisisng acceptance.

Love your ego, so you will be integrating it, instead of hating it.

Love solves everything.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

your ego is a concept used to help you find what you truly are with clarity 

at this point you will realise your ego was never a seperate thing from yourself and that the ego was itself you the whole time 

so don't take the concept of ego so seriously that it gets you down about having one 

just use it as a light pointer to understand that it simply means "the thing i am identifying with" and nothing more 

when you are demonizing the ego and saying it is the worst thing in the world and i want to get rid of it completely 

just remember that this itself is another thought 

and that what you really want is more deeper understanding of what the ego actually is

the ego is not the enemy, the thought of the ego being the enemy is the enemy 

having said this 

i understand how you feel, i wanted to get rid of mines so badly i would do anything, ANYTHING 

so in a way i used this hatred i had for my ego as fuel to find the true real self even more

@theking00 Well stop then. Stop doing the things that make you suffer. Notice when you're offended, let it go. Notice when you're attracted, let it go. Just be, and enjoy being. 

On 12 April 2019 at 7:14 AM, theking00 said:

I want to remove it so badly. My ego causes so much suffering. 

Can I ask you a practical question?  Is it causing you issues in your daily life? So are you displaying fear, anger etc or other in behaviours that your not happy with?