Inliytened1

It's a Giant Mind

104 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

That's  a "door" for sure.

Oh yeah?  Tell me about it cetus56.  Give us some details for discussion for once.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor people need to laugh sometimes. i’d rather wake up with a smile on my face than not at all.

joseph you are not excluded - you exclude yourself.

Edited by now is forever

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Joseph Maynor people need to laugh sometimes. i’d rather wake up with a smile on my face than not at all.

You know I'm a fan of laughing and you.  And  I think you know the subtle point I am making here and what it does and doesn't include.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Oh yeah?  Tell me about it cetus56.  Give us some details for discussion.

@Joseph Maynor  To talk about it would surely close the space in which that "door" arises within. It's more of a direct experience kind of thing that opens. Hopefully you can understand.

"Our normal waking consciousness, rational consciousness as we call it, is but one special type of consciousness, whilst all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different. We may go through life without suspecting their existence; but apply the requisite stimulus, and at a touch they are there in all their completeness. -W. James

24 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Joseph Maynor if let's say I stay silent, would that make me enlightened? I'm excited to find out.

I don't think it's relevant.  Enlightenment doesn't mean that you never argue.  You will watch yourself argue.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

C’mon. We were all being silly and playful. I honestly didn’t know in the context of humor. And I did not know my comnent would provike him. Please don’t assign that intention onto me. It was not my intention. Which is totally obvious. We were having fun! Fun feels GOOD. I wanted to continue having sone fun. Look at the rest of the thread. I tried to get it back into the Fun Zone.

Yes, spirituality can be serious, heavy and intense at times, Yet do we really want a forum with no humor or fun? Where it is squashed by hyper-seriousness?

When I was an I thought I wanted a forum of humor and fun. I didn't. I wanted to be at war with it instead. Now as a we I truly want a forum of humor and fun and love. The war was inside my mind. All of you were/are me the whole time. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

"Our normal waking consciousness, rational consciousness as we call it, is but one special type of consciousness, whilst all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different. We may go through life without suspecting their existence; but apply the requisite stimulus, and at a touch they are there in all their completeness. -W. James

A touch of love. Love is the catalyst. Love one another as yourself. No force or desire from self will let you cross that threshold on your own. Love for one another is the only real strength. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Joseph Maynor @David Hammond

Thank you guys.

Joseph, I agree.

But doesn't that make others suffer for my selfish agendas?

Maybe an enlightened master would never argue, but this "never", equals 99% in reality.

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Joseph Maynor @David Hammond

Thank you guys.

Joseph, I agree.

But doesn't that make others suffer for my selfish agendas?

Maybe an enlightened master would never argue, but this "never", equals 99% in reality.

Do you believe Sadguru is Enlightened? If yes, then there is your example of arguing, do you believe Osho or Jiddu Krishnamurti are, well , they had arguments between each other, just as different schools of teachings have. 

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

When I was an I thought I wanted a forum of humor and fun. I didn't. I wanted to be at war with it instead. Now as a we I truly want a forum of humor and fun and love. The war was inside my mind. All of you were/are me the whole time. :x

Super. Nice work ?? 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Super. Nice work ?? 

Couldn't have done it without you. :x

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

Do you believe Sadguru is Enlightened? If yes, then there is your example of arguing, do you believe Osho or Jiddu Krishnamurti are, well , they had arguments between each other, just as different schools of teachings have. 

I don't believe anyone is 100% perfect all the time.

90-99% is close to perfection, and it's quite enough, right?