Inliytened1

It's a Giant Mind

104 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor Joe,others on the thread were being silly with the fish terms. I honesty did not know if you were serioys or joking. 

Looking back, I can now see how I could have phrased my question. My intention was not to have an adverse impact on you or the thread. I’m sorry it did. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

C’mon. We were all being silly and playful. I honestly didn’t know in the context of humor. And I did not know my comnent would provike him. Please don’t assign that intention onto me. It was not my intention. Which is totally obvious. We were having fun! Fun feels GOOD. I wanted to continue having sone fun. Look at the rest of the thread. I tried to get it back into the Fun Zone.

Yes, spirituality can be serious, heavy and intense at times, Yet do we really want a forum with no humor or fun? Where it is squashed by hyper-seriousness?

Ehhhh just sharing my perspective, it could be shit.  Either way I think you're a great mod and I'm sorry I'm kinda giving you a hard time, I appreciate you keeping the mood light 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Joseph Maynor Joe,others on the thread were being silly with the fish terms. I honesty did not know if you were serioys or joking. 

Looking back, I can now see how I could have phrased my question. My intention was not to have an adverse impact on you or the thread. I’m sorry it did. 

Why is this still about me and not about you?  It's never about you, ever notice that?  Never.  Oh never.  Can't be me!  It's always somebody else with you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why do you feel that you get to decide what the tone and tenor of this thread is?  

I think someone joking they would twist your nipples to awaken you and you replying with a laughy face was a pretty good indication we were all joking around. . . . 

47 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think someone joking they would twist your nipples to awaken you and you replying with a laughy face was a pretty good indication we were all joking around. . . . 

See?  There you go.  You just keep going!  Now you're speaking for Leo to fit your narrative of how you want to twist things.  I interpreted Leo's comment very differently from how you've twisted it to suit your narrative.  I don't trust you anymore.  Neither you nor cetus56.  The gamesmanship of you two here needs to be looked at carefully by Leo.  The other Forum moderators are fair and don't seem to have this problem.  But for some reason the power has gone to you two's heads, and that power is capriciously and self-servingly applied here on the Forum to the detriment of this Forum.  @Leo Gura

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, zambize said:

Ehhhh just sharing my perspective, it could be shit.  Either way I think you're a great mod and I'm sorry I'm kinda giving you a hard time, I appreciate you keeping the mood light 

I appreciate your input. I thought this playful context was different and I learned a lesson here. I can see my error in judgement that you pointed out.

Things can get hyper-serious on the board and I like some humor sometimes. 

The forum can get waaay serious at times.

48 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"The Giant mind"

Butterflies_Costa_Rica-e1468864439204.jpg

Do you happen to know the name of these moths? I’d love to read up on them.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Serotoninluv what moths? can’t you see the owl?

what is it?

That is actually butterfly and Owl one. :D 

12 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what is it?

You totally tripped me out ?. I was like “is that an owl?” ?

It looks like two moths. Their bodies are on the branches. They are two seperate organisms, yet come together to make a higher level organism. I’m so amazed by it,

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what is it?

Good EYE!xD

owl_southern_white_faced.jpg

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I wonder if it says “Whooo Whoooo”

turning around 180 degree plus - real yoga challenge! who, who - memekri don’t laugh next time :P

If that thing winks at me, I think I’ll lose my mind. . . 

6 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

If that thing winks at me, I think I’ll lose my mind. . . 

This is what you think is superior posting than what I post on here?  This is gibberish.  Garbage.  Useless.  You think the people who come on this Forum are gonna take anything of value from this?  You guys are trying to feel superior, but you're not really demonstrating it.  You're just feeding and stroking your own massive Egos with this escapism crap.  Sorry if I sound like a party-pooper on here, but this is an honest assessment on my part.  I would feel bad by not saying it.  You guys are distracting yourselves, deluding yourselves that you're much higher-consciousness than you really are in order to feed your own massive Egos.  Ok, I'm not saying this to be rude.  I'm trying to be truthful.  And that's what this Forum is about.  You're jerking each other's Egos off, that's all you're doing.  At least I try to provide some lesson, some takeaway for the casual lurker on this beautiful Forum that we all love so much.  So -- don't try to demonize me.  I have a big heart and I like Leo and support Leo and try to teach Leo as he has taught me.  This stuff is a give and take, I don't care how advanced you think you are.  We all learn from each other on here.  And I like how Leo allows contrary views, because Leo knows he's not gonna learn anything from people with their nose firmly planted deep inside his asshole.  Leo is much smarter than that, you guys don't realize how smart Leo is, although he tolerates it for now.  I know Leo is much smarter than that because Leo and I have been communicating in some way shape or form since 2014.  I consider Leo a friend of mine.  So, don't try to bullshit me -- I see through everything on this Forum.  I was communicating with Leo before most of you even knew who he was, way back, ok.  So don't try to f*ck with me on here, I'm a good guy, I mean well, I'm an honest guy.  I don't twist sh*t on here like some people here have proved that they do.  I hate manipulation, and I try to avoid manipulative people.  I'm trying to share my best on here.  Without me around here, this place would turn into a mindless f*cking cult.  You don't yet have the consciousness, courage, compassion, nor integrity to fully appreciate what role and function I play on this Forum.  Not at all.  Sorry.  @Leo Gura

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is that which thinks that everything is one giant mind?

The giant mind is aware of itself

51 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do you happen to know the name of these moths? I’d love to read up on them

Nymphalidae or Owl Moth

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

The giant mind is aware itself

Nymphalidae or Owl Moth

Yea, that’s what the experience is like. For me there is a temporary dissolution of personal awareness and an appearance of a “collective” awareness that is aware of itself. At  first it was really uncomfortable and even scary  

Thanks for the moth name ? 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yea, that’s what the experience is like. For me there is a temporary dissolution of personal awareness and an appearance of a “collective” awareness 

That's  a "door" for sure.