Inliytened1

It's a Giant Mind

104 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor The stench of Zenliness is strong with you ;)

Haha.  :x  I thought you were gonna say Manliness.  The stench of Manliness is strong with me!  Yeah yeah yeah.  :ph34r:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@cetus56

6 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Leo Gura The key is to find the right key that opens that door. It's a quite elusive key though. It comes and goes so easily.

Love one another. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@cetus56 I wonder if there are Devilfish ;)

As they eat guppy fry they remain angels.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Even as they are eating guppie fry they remain angels.

That's merely a word and associated concept that the Mind decided to label them as.  Ditto for Devilfish, if any such fish exist.  The question is not, "I wonder if there are any Devilfish".  The question is, "I wonder if there are any things in reality that the Mind has decided to label Devilfish."  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@cetus56 Are you able to “connect” with the fish and “feel” them? Kinda like “feeling” their personality?

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@cetus56 Are you able to “connect” with the fish and “feel” them? Kinda like “feeling” their personality?

@Serotoninluv Oh yea. They are totally interactive.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's merely a word and associated concept that the Mind decided to label them as.  Ditto for Devilfish, if any such fish exist.

Are you really this rational? Or is this humor I’m not picking up on?

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Are you really this rational? Or is this humor I’m not picking up on?

I like how you try to pigeonhole me as a rationalist So you can try to rationally dismiss me (ironically).  But really that's your own box and construction.  It's like watching a guy playing twister tying himself up into a pretzel.  Or, my bad, it would actually be more fun watching a girl play twister.  But you twist yourself in your own logic and don't even realize it.  This is because you haven't yet transcended the Mind.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I like how you try to pigeonhole me as a rationalist do you can try to rationally dismiss me (ironically).  But really that's your own box and construction.  It's like watching a guy playing twister tying himself up into a pretzel.

I guess that means it was not intended as humor ??

Post-rational can be fun and silly ? 

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's merely a word and associated concept that the Mind decided to label them as.  Ditto for Devilfish, if any such fish exist.  The question is not, "I wonder if there are any Devilfish".  The question is, "I wonder if there are any things in reality that the Mind has decided to label Devilfish."  

* Leo twists Joseph's manly nipple *

Awakening dawns

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

* Mandy gives Joseph and @Serotoninluv a kiss *

xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

From one perspective, yes.

I like how you always need to try to define yourself as superior, as if you're deeper than everyone else.  "From one perspective, yes."  Really?  Sure.  So snooty and pretentious.  I've given up my snootiness.  I used to have that too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

From one perspective, yes.

One beautiful perspective, you're two parts of a whole. Love one another. Anything you react to is just a target to send love, to yourself and him. Reactions are signs. Triggers and reactions are your map. Question them. Question yourself.

You know you've got it right when you feel love for another. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I like how you try to pigeonhole me as a rationalist do you can try to dismiss me.  But really that's your own box and construction.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I like how you always need to try to define yourself as superior, as if you're deeper than everyone else.

Thread hijack Alert!

8 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Thread hijack Alert!

Why are you targeting me cetus56?  This is what I mean by selective and capricious punishment on the Forum.  Am I talking to myself on here?  Does Leo have a problem with me?  No and no.  But if Leo weren't here I would be suspended for 3 days.  "Thread hijack alert".  Ok dude.  This would actually be funny if I thought you were joking.

See @Leo Gura

Edited by Joseph Maynor