Inliytened1

It's a Giant Mind

104 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv Yes, you are honey. Now stop flip-flopping between the two so much. 

You're a fisherman.

And you're the fish. 

xD

Follow me and I'll make you fishers of men. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

One beautiful perspective, you're two parts of a whole. Love one another. Anything you react to is just a target to send love, to yourself and him. Reactions are signs. Triggers and reactions are your map. Question them. Question yourself.

You know you've got it right when you feel love for another. 

Does this also go for spiritual teachers/gurus we don't "resonate" with or happen to distrust/experience weird vibes from? 

Dang, things went from fun with Angelfish to serious fast. . . 

Think of the impact this will have on @cetus56 Angelfish on the collective conscious level. ? ? 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@cetus56

A collective conscious buzzkill ?

@Serotoninluv It was nice while it lasted. A lesson in impermanence.

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Does this also go for spiritual teachers/gurus we don't "resonate" with or happen to distrust/experience weird vibes from? 

Whew. Nice question.

Yes. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv It was nice while it lasted. A lesson in impermanence.

A beautiful butterfly that flutters away ? 

@Serotoninluv You are the butterfly fluttering away. 

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"The Giant mind"

Butterflies_Costa_Rica-e1468864439204.jpg

It’ back on like Donkey Kong!!!!  

That is so amazing!!! I can feel it. 

I know Joseph isnt perfect but yall did do him a bit dirty unless I'm wrong?  Certainly he has taken over threads to debate something to the end, but this started with serotonin replying to Joseph and I do agree the it seems like serotonin does kind of play some cheap tactics in arguements.  Asking the other person if they arent picking up on humor based on their arguments is just obviously not going to lead anywhere, especially based on recent threads.  Like you're so smart I just cant believe that you wouldnt have known exactly how what you said would have provoked Joseph more than have an actual conversation.  On a recent thread he even came out and kind of extended his hand and said despite the arguements he thought you were a good guy, which from what I saw you didnt respond to and provoke him more than extend your own hand.  Then Cetus who we know he has issues with does the warning which you know will piss him off even more and he didnt seem that out of line on this particular thread, I mean yall were as off subject as he was.  Just seems like we could poke the bear less 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

I am that giant mind. Of course, as God I am everything and every way and possibility that my creation may be. No need for dmt to realize this. The gate is within you and right in front of your eyes as you are reading these words.

8 minutes ago, zambize said:

I know Joseph isnt perfect but yall did do him a bit dirty unless I'm wrong?  Certainly he has taken over threads to debate something to the end, but this started with serotonin replying to Joseph and I do agree the it seems like serotonin does kind of play some cheap tactics in arguements.  Asking the other person if they arent picking up on humor based on their arguments is just obviously not going to lead anywhere, especially based on recent threads.  Like you're so smart I just cant believe that you wouldnt have known exactly how what you said would have provoked Joseph more than have an actual conversation.  On a recent thread he even came out and kind of extended his hand and said despite the arguements he thought you were a good guy, which from what I saw you didnt respond to and provoke him more than extend your own hand.  Then Cetus who we know he has issues with does the warning which you know will piss him off even more and he didnt seem that out of line on this particular thread, I mean yall were as off subject as he was.  Just seems like we could poke the bear less 

@Leo Gura

I think we should have term-limits for moderators lol.  2 years, that's it. Then you gotta go back to being a regular member again for 2 years before you can become a moderator again for a term of another 2 years, and so on.  Otherwise it just gets kinda corrupt.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@zambize Look at it in context. 

We were joking around about Angelfish and Devilfish. We were being playful. We were being silly. . . Someone comes in and starts talking about proper defifinitions of the terms Angelfish and Devilfish. I honestly didn’t know if he was being rational or engaging in post-rational humor with us. Then things got serious and intense fast.

Guys, lighten up. We were having silly fun. 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

We were joking around about Angelfish and Devilfish. We were being playful. We were being silly. . . Someone comes in and starts talking about proper defifinitions of the terms Angelfish and Devilfish. I honestly didn’t know if he was being rational or engaging in post-rational humor with us. Then things got serious and intense fast.

Guys, lighten up. We were having silly fun. Good grief. . . 

This says more about your biases than anything.  And of course you're blaming me.  I was actually raising relevant points.  You may disagree with my points.  But you imply that I was not on point, which is not exactly fair.  You tend to slant things rhetorically in your favor and smear others thereby.  You don't exactly argue on the level.  I'm seeing that with you more and more.  You twist things in a manipulative way sometimes.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

Guys, lighten up. We were having silly fun. Good grief. . . 

Yeah but you know Joseph isnt and you had to have known that what you said would provoke him, and he did get warned which can feel bad :( maybe ignoring him would be better, you can still have fun without getting him stirred up

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

11 minutes ago, zambize said:

Yeah but you know Joseph isnt and you had to have known that what you said would provoke him, and he did get warned which can feel bad :( maybe ignoring him would be better, you can still have fun without getting him stirred up

I didn't receive any warning points.  I only receive warning points when Leo's not here to mind the store.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, zambize said:

Yeah but you know Joseph isnt and you had to have known that what you said would provoke him

C’mon. We were all being silly and playful. I honestly didn’t know in the context of humor. And I did not know my comnent would provike him. Please don’t assign that intention onto me. It was not my intention. Which is totally obvious. We were having fun! Fun feels GOOD. I wanted to continue having sone fun. Look at the rest of the thread. I tried to get it back into the Fun Zone.

Yes, spirituality can be serious, heavy and intense at times, Yet do we really want a forum with no humor or fun? Where it is squashed by hyper-seriousness?

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

C’mon. We were all being silly and playful. I honestly didn’t know in the context of humor. And I did not know my comnent would provike him. Please don’t assign that intention onto me. It was not my intention. Which is totally obvious. We were having fun! Fun feels GOOD. I wanted to continue having sone fun. Look at the rest of the thread. I tried to get it back into the Fun Zone.

Yes, spirituality can be serious, heavy and intense at times, Yet do we really want a forum with no humor or fun? Where it is squashed by hyper-seriousness?

Why do you feel that you get to decide what the tone and tenor of this thread is?  Isn't that kinda controlling, self-serving, and arrogant?  You can be hyper-serious too dude -- and argumentative and rhetorical to boot.

Edited by Joseph Maynor