theking00

I am not god

42 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Said the devil.

Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA YES

Ok, I'm gonna level with you. You are God. Whether you realise it or not, you are. Also, do not believe this. To do so would be to fall into a major trap. Also, do not disbelieve this, also a trap. Instead, neither believe me or disbelieve me, do the practises, make sure you do them right, listen to your heart(god) he will guide you, and then eventually you will realise the truth. Remember, don't believe or disbelieve me, shelf everything I say and walk the path of direct experience. Find the thing that your referring to when you say the word "me". Is it the heart? It can be replaced, while *you* are not replaced. You are not the heart. Lungs? Replaceable. Memory? Your memory can fall away, while you do not fall away. Your not your memory. Assume you don't know and keep looking, what are you? The brain? Which part [experientially]? The thoughts? Is that "you"? The thoughts rise and fall away, while you remain..they are not you either. What is it that does not move, or fall away. What watches everything as it moves and changes. Be clear, specific, aware. Are you the behavioral patterns? They can change...whole you remain. Your emotions rise and fall away, while you remain. What about if your intelligence fell away? Would you still be here? Yes. You are the one who observes the intelligence. 

For now, forget all the spiritual teachings and just focus on trying to find the thing that does not move...the thing that is "you" then you will see. Stop trying to find god. Find yourself...that's the only thing that you need to remember. Period. 

PERIOD. Anything more will destroy your path