Ar_Senses

Q&A: Realization of God's Perfect Design and it's Consequences

81 posts in this topic

Hey there!

While I was watching last Leo's video "Becoming God" I was so inspired!

The insight about unlimited abilities of God, which turning everything into Perfection was so great and obvious! I was shoked that I was never thought it through. Yesterday I even dancing and crying in my apartment by myslef, becuase it was too good to be true but at the same time Leo has explained it so wide and well, that there was a little chance for me to not get it! I was enjoying myself and everything around me. How can it be some other way? That thing, God, can create a Tree, a Bird, a Dolphin, so why the fuck it can't do anything?

It feels very obvious! I mean, REALLY, why the fuck do you do something half-ass baked if you can effortlessly do anything perfect. The point about selflessness, which brings to the harmony and goodness was also great! I was so happy to hear that thought, because it does make sense as fuck!

Animals never acting "bad" when they has no survival needs to do so. Trees, grass, birds and fish also like that.

Genius! Selflessness + Unlimited Abilities = Perfect perfection

There is not a lot of insights which feels so true so fast. But I have a gut feeling that these one is very True. I've also felt like these when first time heard about Spiral Dynamics and after, when I've started to deepen my understanding. Because it's so elegant and simple, that you are automaticlly have a thought: "Of course! It's so obvious! How can I overlook that?" 

But I have a couple questions, and, I'm pretty sure, some of you too. Let's talk about it.

1) If there's only Goodnes, therefore whatever I'll do will bring goodnes and harmony, even if it's the most egoistical and devilish thing in the history?

2) How will it look like, to have a deepest embodiement of the "God Perspective" and at the same time be efficient at survival? Is it possible?

3) In the biggest picture, everything is perfect and nothing needed to be controlled, therefore, Life Purpose serves only as a tool for a Sage, which helps him to design his human life aligned with spirituality and authenticity. Therefore queistion about "social impact" stays only for the purposes of surviving and also for satisfying highest needs like serving to others, recognition and respect? To be more accurate the question is: serving to others (humans, plants, animals etc) is not neccesessary, because everything is perfect and you can just wathcing birds, making sushi for a 60 years and deepening your understandning of God, if you really want. Correct?

Of course, @Leo Gura, my questions are adressed to you, at the first place.

Edited by Ar_Senses

Don't be too excited . If tomorrow someone cut your mom with a kitchen knife , is it good ? Just tell me , if all your family died tomorrow , in the most horrible way , is it good for you , for humanity ? I don't think so .

What leo say is bullshit , goodness is a mind creation , there is a purpose for that , a especific purpose , there is no usefulness in repeating ''It's all good''  like some religious people ( and leo ) do . Because if it's all good , it's all for the greatest infitite good , so all ego is good , me criticizing leo is good , everybody being selfish and deluded is good , and if all one of you that believes what Leo is saying don't like what i'm saying you are just making my point and self-refutating your own argument . Good luck with that . Just be careful .

Just investigate your experience , what you are creating as good and as bad , and for what purposes .

Edited by tecladocasio

@tecladocasio Of course, there is a thousands of perspectives, but if my mom and litlle brother will die in the car accident it can bring goodness even to you, maybe guy who will crash in them also will die, and never join an ISIS, and therefore never will come in your hood to explode himself in the mall?

If you want to test my bias - I've contemplated thay enough to understand the relativity of any perspective. But know we talking about Absolute Something in which everything happening. Just look around - it genius. Just think about how balanced our planet with it's atmosphere, winters and falls, predators and mammals.

And yes, it's very easy to see, how your post can be goodness. I'm planning to go to the bank at the moment and if I won't answer to you, I'd probably be ouside, and who knows, maybe I'd be laying dead on the road, because of the drunk driver.

Cool thing, yeah?

@Ar_Senses Yeah , that's all a possibility . The problem is  you can't talk about the absolute within a Relative perspective . All you are doing is changing perspectives , you are creating this , notice too that even the '' Absolute '' perspective are being manufactured by you , so what reeeally is ? Your perspective . Not the Absolute . There is no Absolute perspective , perspective already is relative hahah . You see ?

51 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

Don't be too excited . If tomorrow someone cut your mom with a kitchen knife , is it good ? Just tell me , if all your family died tomorrow , in the most horrible way , is it good for you , for humanity ? I don't think so .

What leo say is bullshit , goodness is a mind creation , there is a purpose for that , a especific purpose , there is no usefulness in repeating ''It's all good''  like some religious people ( and leo ) do . Because if it's all good , it's all for the greatest infitite good , so all ego is good , me criticizing leo is good , everybody being selfish and deluded is good , and if all one of you that believes what Leo is saying don't like what i'm saying you are just making my point and self-refutating your own argument . Good luck with that . Just be careful .

Just investigate your experience , what you are creating as good and as bad , and for what purposes .

I am with you there. Intense suffering such as that which we inflict on the billions of animals we slaughter as well as to each other is utterly disgraceful and totally unacceptable. Sadly our contributions to stop it are meaningless as suffering and horrors unimaginable exist on other planets in other galaxies and even in other universes. I believe that the extent of suffering is infinite and the suffering we create and experience here is nothing compared to the depravity god creates elsewhere.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Welcome to Reality aka God. Now become conscious that it's all You. You created all this from selfless love and designed it and yourself with infinite intelligence. You are God. Now look at your creation and embrace all of it. Embrace yourself.

You choose to become finite, but you can't remember it. But it was inevitable. Embrace everything, it is all you!

@tecladocasio @Shaun

God created heaven for the believers, and hell for the unbelievers.

Join his side and enter the paradise.

I'm sorry for this religious language, but it's the most eloquent thing to say here.

The things that you are afraid of losing, are not yours to begin with, they're God's.

Your mom, your children, your body, your anything, they're all a blessing from God, but the ego is too greedy and ungrateful, and is selfish, and that's why it deserves hell, hell is your own creation.

Again, I'm sorry for the religious language.

Realise this, or keep suffering.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 hour ago, Highest said:

Welcome to Reality aka God. Now become conscious that it's all You. You created all this from selfless love and designed it and yourself with infinite intelligence. You are God. Now look at your creation and embrace all of it. Embrace yourself.

You choose to become finite, but you can't remember it. But it was inevitable. Embrace everything, it is all you!

Please stop calling me god, it's really insulting and offensive.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun Why is that problem of somebody else that something offensive or insulting for you?

What if your name is offensive for me? What if killer of my daughter named Shaun? Is it my problem, that it's bothering me, or yours?

If you started to behave unharmoniously, eventually there would be a countervailing force that stopped you. That is the genius of the design. It balances the autonomy of agents within Creation with community.

Reality is balanced on a razer's edge. Allowing maximum diversity and interconnection.

Life purpose is nothing you have to do, it's something you might want to do when you realize the enjoy of creating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ar_Senses love your post.

There is one law of Reality and creation and that is all.

Each action which any of us performs is an action we think is the best option at that time. It is what we think will bring us closer and closer to that which we desire 

What we all desire is the same ... We just project a gift wrapping onto it.

That gift wrapping maybe a car, a house, a girlfriend, food, money etc... Each of these are gift wrappings... What's desired thru these objects is your own Self. Infinte Love is first and foremost for yourself. Once you recognize there is only yourself in creation, then you have infinte love for everything.

All "objects" dead or alive... All operate with Love. A rock thrown into the air will be pulled by the force of gravity/Love to the ground untill it is brought to current potential rest.

Magnets also operate out of this love.

All of our scientific concepts are further gift wrappings of this concept and one law of Love.

Opposites attracts. That's fundamental. But there is no such thing as opposite. That's just a label. There is only attraction force of Love, which works in all ways.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Shaun Why is that problem of somebody else that something offensive or insulting for you?

What if your name is offensive for me? What if killer of my daughter named Shaun? Is it my problem, that it's bothering me, or yours?

@Ar_Senses I thought it was all for the Great Goodness . See how you easily contradict yourself with this nonsense talk ?

1) no it might bring death or erase all mankind from earth - but it will be good for everything surviving and good for everyone who doesn’t have to live through that what was created anymore.

2) is it? who dares you?

3) as correct as a blind man can see.

Edited by now is forever

So according to this metaphysics, Devils are perfect, right?   

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So according to this metaphysics, Devils are perfect, right?   

Of course. How else could it be?

Who is there to judge a devil but another devil?

The seeing of imperfection is itself devilry. And that too is perfect.

The only thing you have to do to end your devilry is to accept everything exactly as it is. In other words, accept Truth. But of course, precisely because you are a devil you will absolutely refuse to do this, and what's more, you will tell yourself that you are right for refusing. Such is the way of the devil. He is hopelessly lost in his own delusion. Almost beyond help. Almost.

And yet a devil pretending everything is perfect can lead to even more devilry for its dishonest and hinders growth.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. How else could it be?

Who is there to judge a devil but another devil?

The seeing of imperfection is itself devilry. And that too is perfect.

The only thing you have to do to end your devilry is to accept everything exactly as it is. In other words, accept Truth. But of course, precisely because you are a devil you will absolutely refuse to do this, and what's more, you will tell yourself that you are right for refusing. Such is the way of the devil. He is hopelessly lost in his own delusion. Almost beyond help. Almost.

Are you a Devil too Leo?   You’re the only one who’s not a Devil in your metaphysical world, right?  Not trying to be a d*ck, just answer me in good faith.  This interests me because lately you’ve been calling some members Devils on here.  I wonder if you apply that label to yourself too.  I don’t particularly like these religious words at all, and I think they can be abused.  Again, I’m a friend.  Don’t take this personally.  I just gotta ask, because I find this behavior sort of different from how we used to think about things here on the Forum.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

in hinduism devil and god are not distinctable - in religions the devil exists, it has two faces.

Edited by now is forever

There’s only the devil that exists within you/me/us 

@Joseph Maynorof course Leo is the devil ? but this is only a limited view for he is Infinity, as are you 

if there was a goal it would be to see yourself in anyone and anything. Imagine how this might change your perception ?

@Joseph Maynor Of course I have plenty of devilish tendencies in me. And I am you, so any devils out there are not other than me.

But I'm also aware that I am God and a devil. Are you? That makes an important difference. How much of your own devilry can you see? The more you can see, the less of devil you will be, since the devil can only do his work in the shadow of unconsciousness.