Ar_Senses

Q&A: Realization of God's Perfect Design and it's Consequences

81 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Insane! I don't understand, how is it possible to overlook that and not asking reality? It's literally everywhere. Funny, how it works.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Teach yourself how to trip solo in quiet.

I guess video "how to use psychedelics for personal development" can teach me a lot.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Can you elaborate please.

Go pet a kangaroo.

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura have you been able to glimps any insights about how life is not logical? I remember you say how you became conscious of how everything is interconnected, cause and effect kind of thing that goes way back to big bang and infinity. But this implies that life is logical and systematic, it follows certain rules. 

I remember sadhguru say many times that life is not logical. It dosn't fit into any system but it's fantastic.

I don't disagree with Sadhguru at all. You must be careful in which context a word like "logic" is being used. Logic can mean a lot of different things to different people.

The things I talk about are not logical per se. They are trans-rational. They are more intuitive and conscious than logical.

But at the same time logic is not separate from Truth. The universe clearly has order and Logos to it. It is has an intelligible design.

Becoming conscious of how everything is interconnected is far beyond logical. It is direct consciousness + supermind. It is one of the highest truths there is. Show me two things which are not connected.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura out of curiosity, did you make all these insights when you took the individual self out of the equation i.e the belief that you are a seperate self and then you kinda see the whole of reality  before you(intelligent design)  because its happening by itself, then finding an absolute truth after enough hours of contemplation. 

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The universe clearly has order and Logos to it. It is has an intelligible design.

That's why i mention this. The most interesting statement that sadhguru is making is that universe doesn't have a logically correct system or order to it.

I know it sounds crazy but listen for yourself, he really says this.

"Existence: not logical, but absolutely fantastic"

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus You keep suggesting some contradiction between me and Sadhguru which does not exist. We are talking about the same thing in different ways.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But at the same time logic is not separate from Truth. The universe clearly has order and Logos to it. It is has an intelligible design.

Isn't it just so complex for human mind, especially tear one, that it feels like God is a-logical? I mean, for me even car or oven is pure magic, because I don't know shit about it mechanisms, but my gaming experience and using a lot of cheat-codes and trainers saying me that it's very logical that if God is Fromless Nothingness, which has unlimited abilities, that everything what he's create is perfect.

I think, that even craziest mindfuck can become very logical, when your defenition of world logic a recontextualized.

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses Ask yourself how you are able to understand anything at all?

Notice, even to understand that a cake goes in an oven requires that you make use of the intellectual capacities of consciousness.

In a strictly materialist universe, no understanding would be possible at all. You could not understand how to tie your shoes. Understanding is a divine capacity. And since you are God, your capacity to understand yourself is infinite.

The little things you understand in your everyday life, like how to turn on the lights in your house, is a tiny, tiny fraction of the intelligence of the super-mind which you can tap into. With super-mind you can understand amazing things about reality which seem impossible to ordinary people. For example, you can understand why wars happen, or why corruption exists, or why racism exists, etc.

Understanding is a divine capacity. And since you are God, your capacity to understand yourself is infinite.

@Leo Gura Does it mean, that my ability to conceptualize things and understand that, for example, girl who is stroking her hairs while we have a conversation finds me attractive, belongs not to Arsen, a human-chimp, but to a God? I mean, Arsen also a God, but devided and limited into form.

In your last video you've said that thing which watching through ours eyes is God himself, pure formlessness. But who is connecting the dots between stroking hairs and attractiveness? Mind of devided God as human-chimp or God himself?

Edited by Ar_Senses

8 minutes ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Leo Gura Does it mean, that my ability to conceptualize things and understand that, for example, girl who is stroking her hairs while we have a conversation finds me attractive, belongs not to Arsen, a human-chimp, but to a God? I mean, Arsen also a God, but devided and limited into form.

In your last video you've said that thing which watching through ours eyes is God himself, pure formlessness. But who is connecting the dots between stroking hairs and attractiveness? Mind of devided God as human-chimp or God himself?

maybe she just stroked her hair?

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

maybe she just stroked her hair?

IMPOSSIBLE!!! :D

13 minutes ago, Ar_Senses said:

yeah leo ,how God deceives himself to thinking he is an ego ? is it related to the brain of a human ? is it the tool of deception ? 

Edited by ahmad ibdah

17 minutes ago, ahmad ibdah said:

yeah leo ,how God deceives itself to thinking it is an ego ? is it related to the brain of a human ? it is a tool of deception ? 

definitely this ? is a tool of deception!

@ahmad ibdah the self as a brain is a materialistic problem, 

god decieves himself into thinging its a seperate self 

by creating the identification with a finite form 

i.e a human, a cat, a toad 

these are all finite identifications 

god is all powerful and most people can't comphrehend how powerful being all powerful is and so they automatically limit themselves 

and especially the brain/ mind limits all powerful to materialistic paradigm

i.e god needs a brain to live 

@How to be wise Be careful with what leo says . Seems like the reality is that nobody understand what he says , and he just tries to validade his own required new super-important-and-necessary-knowlegde of God .

@Leo Gura  How you know you are not deluding yourself , isn't it going against your own teachings ?

When you answer some question , are you answering to yourself or to others ? because it seems that you really just tries to be right and say your knowlegde is true . 

If you still have devil in you , how you can you be conscious that all is good ?

Sorry for being sticky , i think that's the only way . 

30 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@How to be wise Be careful with what leo says . Seems like the reality is that nobody understand what he says , and he just tries to validade his own required new super-important-and-necessary-knowlegde of God .

@tecladocasio That one is strange. Why do you think nobody understand him? He speaks English and using kinda good logic and examples, to share his ideas and insights. And of course there is questions on it, because it's intresting and 2 hours of video and 10 pages of notes is not enough, if you curious.

When your college teacher saying something about Roman Empire at his lection and after it you are so curious, that catched him at the exit to ask some more question, should we now decide, that your teacher is saying only non-sense?

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses What I am saying is that what he says is just intelectualization of something that you need to grasp yourself , and that cannot be intellectualized . To understand what he is saying you need to converge your fantasies with his , and it's not getting you any closer to the truth . That's why it's nonsense .

tell me , how you understand something that cannot be understood ? 

The Devil aka the Ego is God when you go full circle. God is all there is. I'm writing this to myself. No one reads this but me. There is only me. Find out who that me is.